Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,380 members, 7,950,817 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Beat Of Lagos!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beat Of Lagos!!!! (359 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Jahbless Calls Out For Timaya & Producer For Stealing The Beat Of His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beat Of Lagos!!!! by Tayelolu042: 2:31am On Aug 29, 2015
The much talked about 'BEAT OF LAGOS' which slated to happen on sunday 30th of August 2015 promises to be an event not to be missed.
I have two tickets with me for me and my wife but we will not be able to attend due to some circumstances far beyond our control.
I am willing to sell these ticket at a giveaway price. Call me now 080285039

(1) (Reply)

Video: Falz Ft. Igwe 2pac – Peak Reach For Millions Advert / HOT BANG! Ink Edwards – Baddest Remix Ft.pasuma, Falz & M.I Abaga / Man Threatened To Throw His Son 4m Balcony In Effort To Stop House Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.