Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,861 members, 7,909,233 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Photo: Did You Use This. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Did You Use This. (705 Views)

As A Blogger/internet Geek Which Data Sub Do You Use. / Photo Of The Day; Ladies Can You Use This Toilet? / Photo: Did Anyone Else See This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Did You Use This. by JJKADRY(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
In fact, we always have different past stories to tell about our country in the past.
This reminds me of the time we make use of the above (photo) Nitel card before the advent of mobile phone. This card could be purchased from Nitel offices depend on your pocket which range from 100, 200 and 400 units respectively. if you don't have enough money to buy your personal card, it means you would have to rent a card from those that rent it out and they'll be paid according to the unit you used.... it is a life system of communication rememberance.
pls, be free to add to my comment if you know what I'm saying...

@Lalasticlala
@ishilove...et..al

Re: Photo: Did You Use This. by RoyalBlak007: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin
o.p....wer did u see this artifact?
Re: Photo: Did You Use This. by JJKADRY(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
grin o.p....wer did u see this artifact?
I have it right in my house for reference purpose.
Re: Photo: Did You Use This. by xband: 4:37am On Sep 02, 2015
I remember those card very well, back then, sometime in 1997 when I was 5 year my dad will slot in the card in one of those public phone, punch some number and then my late grandmum would pick the phone. He will them carry me in his left arms, put the phone at my ear and say to me "speak to grandma".

oh, those good old days, when naira had value. The N500 my friend bring to school everyday could feed the whole class and change will still remain. His name is Chinasa and he was the biggest boy in terms of cash back then in Markudi International School, Benue state. I miss him so much.

oh, how time flys. How i wish i could change the hands of time.

(1) (Reply)

Residents Of Millennium Housing Estate, Akowonjo Cries For Help- Thenews.ng / Help!this Is Handsome Guy Is Missing(photo) / BREAKING NEWS: Most Dangerous Snake Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.