Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG (40783 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
TheNextAce:
The sexual activity in unilag is quite alarming so much so that you will hardly find a virgin in sss1 in ISL (international school lagos)

About the lecturers' acts, it is quite a shame

Oi. What has ISL got to do with the rape case in unilag? Best keep such tripe to yourself...

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Animals!
Bastard children everywhere. Products of a failed society!
See them, as them dey smell reach me for here.
Oooh! I pity our generation. Smh o ma se oooo.
Even if them rape their mama, they will still use another means to justify sexual harassment.

Some idiots wey no even know their papa us referring to her as ugly.So if she is beautiful, then she is recommended to be harassed? Or a guy getting harassed? The thunder wey go fire una this Saturday afternoon dey try induced coma for uselu.

2 Likes

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
[sub][/sub]
kevinberry:

I give up on your case,it official

Really? !
Please get lost!
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Hey, why don't you tune down the insult.

Then project your opine
[/size]

No, I won't. Thanks anyway for your concern.
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Sentiment apart. I really felt pained and pity when I saw that report.
One part of me wanted her to serve a longer time, the other felt pity.

But the society don't feel same way. They are quick to crucify a male rapist,but they turn the other side,when the ball is in the court of a female.

That being said, I think rapist deserve a very hard punishement and law on _rape should be amended,but on this unilag case.

I don't believe that girl one bit, I think its a deal gone wrong. Considering the scenario and the fact that it took almost a week before she came clean about the sexual misadventure. after she got hint that the admission won't be possible.

[/size]

Seriously,I was pained,you will see all of them saying their father is a rapist,insulting ,like the slut that is quoting me and insulting her father....such slut will be be paid according to the quality of service she rendered,but because of her greedy attitude,she will scream rape in order to get more money,ashawoos,sluuts

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
The bastard I quoted is a product from a lunatic who fuccck ed his own sister.

And there goes another first class imp posting thread about celebrities and how they choose to live their lives.Animals! undecided undecided
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
2busy:

Bros his blood no dey hot, the issue of sexual harassment is always one-sided, when you look at what ladies wear, then you ask yourself "WHO IS HARASSING WHO"?
Take a look at all these nairaland topics and associated pictures ....these are called Men sexual harassment, if you wear things like those in the links to a lecturer you are DIRECTLY HARASSING the lecturer, so sexual harassment should be seen from men's perspective too.

https://www.nairaland.com/2561393/funke-akindele-wows-fring-mini

https://www.nairaland.com/2561113/full-milk-see-tempting-photos

https://www.nairaland.com/2561144/see-what-girl-wore-church

https://www.nairaland.com/2561701/photos-rukky-sanda-displays-bosom

https://www.nairaland.com/2557499/cynthia-morgan-displays-extreme-side-boob

These woman and her fellows were not raped,only an ediot will rape this ugly thing....they agreed to have sex in order to gain admission,they were raped,they couldn't scream or report to a police or do anything about it....even most cases whereby. A man is caught having sex with a young lady,such things was consensual their greedy self will accept money to have sex with anything...

Read my previous comment,there is a link about a lady that rape a 15 years old boys,she was only given 48 days jail terms and her fellow _prostitute saw nothing bad in it

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
To even think the _prostitutes that quoted me reside in benin,disappointed,my benin friends are mature people that reason well...most likely she might be from oluku the females residing @oluku can have sex with anything so far they pay them..they are the upcoming _prostitute growing up eyeing europe

Stupidd person

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by onadana: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Never heard of her....is she a Nigerian?
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
And to think the idiotic imp I quoted is a bastard that is below the slippers I use in my granny's latrine is sickening to say the least!

What insolence!
Bloody coward!
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by kizwid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
pls wot cn i do to make lecturer harrase me sexually? coolpls wot cn i do to make lecturer harrase me sexually?
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
I'd once seen where a lecturer was pressing the b0bby of my senior colleague in my dept during my university days right inside his office. I also know about 4 of my department female colleagues who could not do anything but to succumb to sexual harassment when the lecturers almost destroyed their lives with grade Fs.

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Fourwinds: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
oneda:
Rape if I am asked have not really increased a lot but media have given it a hype these days.
it has my friend. supposing if every victim speaks out imagine d magnitude of rape news we would have
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by bigtt76(f): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
All these na too much grammar..... name and Shame the s3x-starved lecturer jooooor

Holyfield1:
UNILAG: I was also a victim of sexual harassment - Olabisi Deji-Folutile

Source: http://www.punchng.com/columnists/frank-talk/unilag-i-was-also-a-victim-of-sexual-harassment/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Poliporpor(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
In Nigeria no one really cares. The only reason why unilag disassociated herself from this man was that it had attracted much attention. A girl came on nairaland crying over her lecturer harassing her but no one truly cared. Same thing happens to others who complain of sexual harassment at work here. Ppl simply feel these stories are passive and they give no interest in them. Not until they begin to experience same. https://www.nairaland.com/2275719/mr-anigboro-biochemistry-female-students/2#34019314
For me, to ur tent oh Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Aliru: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Government should develop a policy on sexual harassment in Universities across the country to protect the Students, Academic and Non-Academic Staffs. This will go along way to prevent sexual harassment in our Universities.
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Fourwinds: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
TheNextAce:
The sexual activity in unilag is quite alarming so much so that you will hardly find a virgin in sss1 in ISL (international school lagos)

About the lecturers' acts, it is quite a shame
is dst so. finding a virgin there will be like looking for pin in an ocean. girls make na speak out
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
And to think the idiotic imp I quoted is a bastard that is below the slippers I use in my granny's latrine is sickening to say the least!

What insolence!
Bloody coward!

You are bigger than this,let it go,and to even think that you are/reside in edo state,everyone can't accept your views.....you don't have to be mad@my comment..

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
kingbee109:
I'd once seen where a lecturer was pressing the b0bby of my senior colleague in my dept during my university days right inside his office. I also know about 4 of my department female colleagues who could not do anything but to succumb to sexual harassment when the lecturers almost destroyed their lives with grade Fs.

I have seen a pregnant student harassed by a lecturer during our time.He still insisted to sleep with her with the pregnancy! I know so many girls that came out with third class because of lecturers intimidations. Look, I believe change is a constant thing in life, the sooner we start disgracing lecturers that harass students, the better for our little ones.

We can't just continue to live in this kind of society. For how long? There is absolutely no professionalism in this country. There is sexual harassment EVERYWHERE!Even places that ought to uphold good moral values are the worst hit.This is simply disgraceful!

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by TimothyNkenu: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
juliusocean:
looking like that? hia I fear unilag

Hahahahahaha.....you dey craze lol.
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
kevinberry:

You are bigger than this,let it go,and to even think that you are/reside in edo state,everyone can't accept your views.....you don't have to be mad@my comment..

Please don't mention me again.
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Fourwinds: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

This guy, you are a born bastard for insulting that woman. Where you don reach for this life to insult this woman so? Instead of castigating the ills of sexual harassment in tertiary institutions, you come here dey disgrace the toto wey born you! You must be a first class idiooot!
meeenh u dey vex oooo. d thing is painful what d victims go thru. so annoying dat some people are being sentimental here. I understand dat ex- Akokites may find dis insuiting but it happens in all Universities in d country. it is just unfortunate dat Unilag is being use as a case study
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by meforyou1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

What insolence!
Bloody coward!
Like fashola said, don't fight with pigs in a mud. Just don't mind them.
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Fourwinds: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
kevinberry:

look here my friend., do u know how it feels to be force to do something.. it is like someone forcing u to come and smell his Anus rite there in toilet. not once or twice. but many times. I'm a guy but I hate when people do nonsense like this. I feel like killing some lecturers
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
meeenh u dey vex oooo. d thing is painful what d victims go thru. so annoying dat some people are being sentimental here. I understand dat ex- Akokites may find dis insuiting but it happens in all Universities in d country. it is just unfortunate dat Unilag is being use as a case study

The cleansing must start somewhere already.
Why I no go vex? I am not being sentimental, I really try to create balance, as I know presently a male friend of mine that is being harassed sexually by his female boss. It's painful to lose that which is a target because you refuse to indulge in sexsex.As the youth and leaders of tomorrow, we must join hands to put a stop to this, the social media is at our disposal to exploit, our parents never had this privilege. This is the right time to think like people who can move this nation forward.

When delicate issues such as this comes up, we must first condemn the act before proferring blames(when thorough investigation had been made of course). We are the product of our society We can't all just behave like animals.
And to think he insulted the woman for opening up is disgusting and unfair to say the least!
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
noted.
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
meforyou1:
Like fashola said, don't fight with pigs in a mud. Just don't mind them.

grin grin grin grin.

Sometimes ones needs to go dirty with some dirrty lots.
Funny some innocent men don't know they are married to molested wives.

"Silence" is a curse.
Let's not keep quiet, let's SPEAK OUT!

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Fourwinds: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

The cleansing must start somewhere already.
Why I no go vex? I am not being sentimental, I really try to create balance, as I know presently a male friend of mine that is being harassed sexually by his female boss. It's painful to lose that which is a target because you refuse to indulge in sexsex.As the youth and leaders of tomorrow, we must join hands to put a stop to this, the social media is at our disposal to exploit, our parents never had this privilege. This is the right time to think like people who can move this nation forward.

When delicate issues such as this comes up, we must first condemn the act before proferring blames(when thorough investigation had been made of course). We are the product of our society We can't all just behave like animals.
And to think he insulted the woman for opening up is disgusting and unfair to say the least!
yeah we need to keep up d tempo. d social media played a vital role in our last election so it will be effectively used to flush out evil people who harrass their victims sexually

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by Fourwinds: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin grin grin.

Sometimes ones needs to go dirty with some dirrty lots.
Funny some innocent men don't know they are married to molested wives.

"Silence" is a curse.
Let's not keep quiet, let's SPEAK OUT!
true.!!! some foolish idi..ot don't know dey are married or will get married to these molested females and they are here castigating ur comment

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by riczy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
xo watin u say make we do nw? mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by totorimi: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
While I'm never an advocate of rape,assault or domestic violence against women and children but this new law ehn that seeks to protect women. I think it has finally sealed it in Naija
Women have taken over so a woman can now tell a mam to shut up his mouth and he dare not give her a dirty slap else he may land in jail.
Now sharia law might make sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 English Errors You Shouldn’t Be Making In 2016 / ASUU Suspends Nine-Month-Old Strike / University Of Calabar Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Set To Defend His Crown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.