Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,564 members, 7,941,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ (1684 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Remilekun101: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
MrPresident1:
Remilekun101, see if you can make a head out of this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2542859/complete-breakdown-mathew-24-29-30

I can.t make a head
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by MrPresident1: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Remilekun101:

I can.t make a head

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

This is the summary of the thread, this one is much easier to grasp.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by bingbagbo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
PEACE!
AMEN!!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=14pt]Time is short, skip the argument. It leads nowhere. When are you going to give your life to Jesus?[/size]

Please, say this little prayer:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I acknowledge you as my Lord and personal Saviour and that you died for my sins. Please, Lord, forgive me of all my iniquities and write my name in your Book of life. From today, I accept you as my Lord and denounce any relationship with Satan and his agents. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. In Jesus name I prayed."

Now if you said this prayer, you are born again and you know what, there is rejoicing in Heaven right now for your sake.
Next step, find a Bible believing Church around you (RCCG, Deeper Life, TREM, MFM, Christ Apostolic church, ECWA) and become baptised by IMMERSION. You life is already anew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Theology Has No Satan- Esu Is Not Satan. / Scientists' Comments On Scientific Miracles In The Quran / Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.