Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? (2923 Views)

Chai! imagine dis Photo, Som1 Out There Is Fvcking & Abusin Ur Future Wife/hubby / Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Sunnypar(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Ibiyomee:
Especially Guys, can you kneel to apologise to your babe?
Be it Public or Private?
Whether you are at fault or not?
Am sure it's normal thing to the ladies but am sure some of our ladies can't do it
As for me, as long as I know what I did is wrong, I will do that 100times to make peace reign.

Over to ROMANCELANDERS!
Are you married?
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by NemzySeries(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2016
y on earth wud I allow ma woman knee b4 me like am a local chief in d village?......tho every home av deir own y of doing tinz I nt fink i'll like dat but in a case of apologising w'll definitely cum up wit a beta n month romantic way of putting tinz behind us.

.but if u kip kneeling dwn to apologise 1 day d woman go say make u knee dwn, hands up & close ur eyes...lol
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Ibiyomee(f): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Sunnypar:

Are you married?
No, I'm not
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Sunnypar(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Ibiyomee:
No, I'm not
Oya nau, drop the digit abi na mail address.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die / New Engagement Ring For Men? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.