Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,951 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA (46496 Views)

‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Incredibly Accurate Predictions Ayodele Fayose Made In December 2015 / Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by uniqueflash(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
I know APC will be quick to condemn Fayose forgetting they were the first to support Nepa Bill as certificate for PMB. Meanwhile, d old man has carpentry apprentice certificate which I felt is far better than Nepa Bill. Lol
the old man is 72 boooohaari is 72 equation balance

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
omoadeleye:
thus man action is not ok, how can you deploy an uneducated man to a post meant for an educated?, i mean people strived to get educated so they can get to the post made for the educated, but this governor is trying eradicate the morale of education in our youths, am not trying to be rude or be envy of the old man, but am just trying to make things cleared here, cause how would u want to feel if educated ones and non educated onr now being a cortender of an office post?

That's the problem but the man is far better than Buhari cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by totalhouse(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
This is is simply making fool of governance. A man who has never gone to school at not even 40yrs but 72yrs to saddle the ship of a whole moba local govt.
I don't know the statement he is trying to make. Is he comparing the old uneducated man with PMB?
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by free2ryhme: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-oDpowJtZbsw/VeH2Q_NOd8I/AAAAAAAGZzc/q-jBJCe2kS4/s1600/000.jpg[/img]

Above is the photo of Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state and the 72 year old carpenter, Pa Olatunde Afolayan, who appointed as the caretaker chairman of Moba Local Government. While appointing him yesterday August 28th, Fayose said;

"In my government, whether you are educated or not, you will get something. The vote of a professor and an illiterate is the same. So, under my administration, those who are not educated can rise to any level they want.”

Responding, Pa Afolayan said

"I have never gone to school for a day, but that does not diminish my intelligence. I may not be educated or certificated, but I have the experience to pilot the affairs of the council. I promise to surpass the records left behind by my predecessors to justify Governor Fayose’s assertion that local people are intelligent and visionary.”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-of-72-year-old-carpenter-fayose.html

cc: lalasticlala

Did pa capenter speak the English grin
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Beremx(f): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Elcapito:
How is controlling a local government same as controlling a nation?
both have leadership roles to play. they are both the same thing.
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by efilefun(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Abeg borrow am small plantain to include inside that hin empty skull
FriedPlantain:
The only thing you post on this forum is about Buhari, is that the only thing you have in your head? undecided
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by atlwireles: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sirneij:
Guy,am not a supporter of any Cosmistic Homo sapien but I hate when people backbite!U're trying to say that Buhari has no certificate?Go and read about Buhari Academic life.Infact,his certificate equalises that of the Master!Google it and confirm!

WHY NOT GOOGLE YOURSELF, THEN POST BUHARI CERTIFICATE FOR ALL TO SEE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :

The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. Plato

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by ExInferis(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
My only question is:

Does he wear pampers?
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by tete7000(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
I know APC will be quick to condemn Fayose forgetting they were the first to support Nepa Bill as certificate for PMB. Meanwhile, d old man has carpentry apprentice certificate which I felt is far better than Nepa Bill. Lol

Two wrongs don't make a right and you don't right a wrong with another wrong.
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by dazzlingd(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
I don't like pdp and their ways....

but this fayose and his whole saga always thrill me... just like the guy and his saga
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
atlwireles:
72 years old trained carpenter of old, is more qualified than the dullard from duara with a 419 certificate.

An illiterate carpenter who has never been tested in any official or political position is better than Buhari who holds a sch cert and War College cert and has been a governor, minister, PTF head, head of state and president?

Eh?

Have you forgotten that an illiterate is someone who CANNOT read or write?

This shows how intelligent you are. Yet you called someone else a dullard. How ironic!

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nice but too old he could have at lease look for someone younger and not educated if he truly want to be equal and I'm glad he used the word "the vote of a prof (an educated man) and a local man on the street. At lease he didn't did underrate we educated ppl by defending his appointment with a fair and honest statement.
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by atlwireles: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Activa:

An illiterate who has never been tested in any official or political position is better than Buhari who holds a sch cert and War College cert and has been a governor, minister, PTF head, head of state and president?

Eh?

Are some Nigerians this senseless?

"The truth doesn't die but it lives like a poor man"
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by nkowaputa(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Beremx:
Fayose appointed a 72years old man as a caretaker of a local government but he heavily criticized a 73years old man for becoming Nigeria's president. What an irony!

Hypocrisy is when TANoids hail Fayose for this and condemn President Muhammadu Buhari for the same thing.

Fayose must be up to something. He chose an old man who has no certificate just like Buhari.
Let's watch with fingers crossed, what Fayose is up to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Rexyl(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
From GMB as the President to another elderly man as the chairman, it's the time of the retired but not tired retirees.
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by dammiecool(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hope say d baba no dey use pampers
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Fourwinds: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Beremx:
Fayose appointed a 72years old man as a caretaker of a local government but he heavily criticized a 73years old man for becoming Nigeria's president. What an irony!

Hypocrisy is when TANoids hail Fayose for this and condemn President Muhammadu Buhari for the same thing.
exactly what I thought. if Fayose condemn it in d case of Buhari., y following same part
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
atlwireles:

What you wrote doesn't make sense. Haba!

This isn't about whether or not you like Buhari.

And it's in this respect that your quote above applies to you.
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by atlwireles: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Activa:

What you wrote doesn't make sense. Haba!

This isn't about whether or not you like Buhari.

And it's in this respect that your quote above applies to you.

Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by emmalexabl(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fayose the clown of a governor...

Its not a coincidence he choose an 72yr old and uneducated grandpa to head a LGA...

He is simply trying to pass a message to APC..
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Fourwinds: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
RisingEast:

That's the problem but the man is far better than Buhari cool
how.
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Education goes beyond the four walls of a school. Good one from Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Fourwinds: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanigwe:
He can even speak correctly
big lie.!!! whst he said was reconstructed
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Dygeasy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The only thing you post on this forum is about Buhari, is that the only thing you have in your head? undecided
*falls off chair

Lmaaooooop
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Fourwinds: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ciscogod:
I thought fayose said buhari is too old at 72
fayose is a confuse man
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Forwetinnah: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
moyinoluwabun:

gringringringringrin....Buhari's even older than the carpenter. Chai!! My country my country

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
omoadeleye:
thus man action is not ok, how can you deploy an uneducated man to a post meant for an educated?, i mean people strived to get educated so they can get to the post made for the educated, but this governor is trying eradicate the morale of education in our youths, am not trying to be rude or be envy of the old man, but am just trying to make things cleared here, cause how would u want to feel if educated ones and non educated onr now being a cortender of an office post?

Get your education to be an employer and indepedent not to be an employee. Please, change your orientation.
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
If 73 can lead, 72 can lead much better cool
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by citizenY(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
BishopMagic:
Far better than Buhari
I hope he will draw,security vote...... and an as allowance for diappers . !!!!!
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by citizenY(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
BishopMagic:
Far better than Buhari
I hope he will draw,security vote...... and an allowance for diappers . !!!!!
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by Fourwinds: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
atlwireles:
72 years old trained carpenter of old, is more qualified than the dullard from duara with a 419 certificate.
look at urself. where Buhari has gone to address world leaders dat old man can not even smell it
Re: Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA by citizenY(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
BishopMagic:
Far better than Buhari

I hope he will draw,security vote...... and an allowance for diappers for you. !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.