Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,129 members, 7,933,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:34 PM

President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) (64447 Views)

2017 So Far For Nigerians In Pictures / Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) / Buhari 'the Dictionary Meaning'(hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by InHim4Him(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2015
phlemzy:
But Jona is so wicked. After 6years, see how terrible he left the vehicle kept in his care. grin

And how was it when he inherited it that made him wicked.
I wish you would say the same thing if he was related to you.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by egift(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2015
InHim4Him:
And how was it when he inherited it that made him wicked.
I wish you would say the same thing if he was related to you.

What Jonathan inherited was far better that the destruction he left behind. That is the truth.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by mashnino(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
refreshrate:

Where you around during the elections by any chance?
Did you read/hear all the promises he made then?
Now read your post again then try to justify what you wrote

i was around and i read all...

but he is not magician... if he wants to commission roads and what not he will

to me i just feel like he nids more time... shouting and all wont help the situation..

plz b sincere and ansa dis question.. do you think he is trying to drag the nation down

or he is trying to build it even doe it seems like an impossible task for now...? plz just ansa
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by festico: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan Will Remain A Useless Man!

Have they renewed ur contract ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by linusbnn(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
this sheds more light on it, while some PDP nuisance be thinking that the car is supposedly in the state of a seemingly perfect... buggati veyron...

buh by the time baba is done, i see this stepping outta the garage.

Oboy na wah you ooooo,that ride na MACHINE cheesy
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by linusbnn(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan Will Remain A Useless Man!

Ada Nne, you dey vex ooo grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by ibiyemi93: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
egift:

If the Car (Nigeria) needs 50 days to be fixed, why are you still supporting PDP that spent 16 years unable to fix the same Car?

Thanks boss. Good response. smiley
egift:

If the Car (Nigeria) needs 50 days to be fixed, why are you still supporting PDP that spent 16 years unable to fix the same Car?

Thanks boss. Good response.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Spybradd: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Esdb3:

Smh for dull people. If Biafra is going to be a place for retarded ibo people then you have my vote for secession.

okay are u ready to stake ur rapping arsse to be blown to bits and rained over town for ur zoogeria,now? yes or no...
grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Okies27(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
egift:
Here is an illustration of what has been happening to Project Nigeria under the leadership of President Buhari.

What Was Inherited
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2797115_2280969twimg20150405105146jpeg38732808f0018d195ed9dad1d0d5230c_jpeg8a97d035d4a2c8e269718e3d67ed1d71

The Work So Far
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2796847_fbimg1440848352857_jpeg2d8965b309bdd588b22a881a023395f1

More updates later....
. We need real ride pimpers.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by naijaboiy: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Lol. What do ya mean
Lol,,i mean you share a lot of posts.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i mean you share a lot of posts.
Lol. I've noticed that about me. I just can't help me.
Ama try and reduce, coz i think i dey spam some people's Acct
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:
Am not a Nigerian am a BIAFRAN. Pls Who's PDP?
Gerara here..joor

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by naijaboiy: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Lol. I've noticed that about me. I just can't help me.
Ama try and reduce, coz i think i dey spam some people's Acct
Lol,,yea they spam my "shared posts" a lot,
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by puffcitylife: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer. With good technicians, he can get the Car working within 50 days. SHAME!
Ode ni e! Am sorry to say that pls forgive me... Check ur brain
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
Gerara here..joor
Deborah, Deborah, Deborah
How many times did I called you?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Esdb3: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Spybradd:

okay are u ready to stake ur rapping arsse to be blown to bits and rained over town for ur zoogeria,now? yes or no...
grin

It is like you are prepd for war well sorry it won't happen and if it does I'll be in the frontline with earphones blasting "I don't f*uc*k with you" by big sean.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by AfroKnight: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
egift:

Touché! Excellent! grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Esdb3: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
refreshrate:

Even you know you can call ibos anything that comes to mind...retarded doesnt make the list. Haba

"Retarrrrrrded" was the word I used and can you read? I said if it was a place for the "retarrrrded" ibos which means the ibos that are rettarrded which means not all are retaaarrrddded!!!!
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by refreshrate: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Esdb3:

"Retarrrrrrded" was the word I used and can you read? I said if it was a place for the "retarrrrded" ibos which means the ibos that are rettarrded which means not all are retaaarrrddded!!!!

wow!
once again wow!
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Spybradd: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Esdb3:

It is like you are prepd for war well sorry it won't happen and if it does I'll be in the frontline with earphones blasting "I don't f*uc*k with you" by big sean.

agreed..now when will u blow ya nyansh for ua zoogeria nau?
grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by joeyarticles: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2015
President Buhari Gets A Response From Ex-president Jonathan

Since the present government came to power it has struggled to fulfil its numerous campaign promises which has often led to a back clash between the government’s spokes persons and the citizens.
http://www.prestnaija.com/president-buhari-gets-a-response-from-ex-president-jonathan/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.