Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! (2453 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex / Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
See bo obies of life..mmmm (25) in pics
I need milk for my cereal lol

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by pyyxxaro: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
# Team Vaseline # Let's gooo there cry

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Airforce1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
She go soon begin strip nakkked like maheeda

Na so e dey start

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Cope1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
pyyxxaro:
# Team Vaseline # Let's gooo there cry
run rub rub lol
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Airforce1:
lipsrsealed
vomit den stupid
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cope1:
k
why comment ho
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by chymystique(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Shameless woman showcasing bo0bs wey don obey law of gravity.. If she is indeed proud of her bo0bs she should release it from that carton wey she package am and lets see the direction the t¡ts are pointed to undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
chymystique:
Shameless woman showcasing bo0bs wey don obey law of gravity.. If she is indeed proud of her bo0bs she should release it from that carton wey she package am and lets see the direction the t¡ts are pointed to undecided
oh you sound vulgar for a woman and talking about a fellow woman in such nasty undertones. May young girls soon talk about your boobs like that

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by chymystique(f): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh you sound vulgar for a woman and talking about a fellow woman in such nasty undertones. May young girls soon talk about your boobs like that

You cant tell me she uploaded that pics for us not to comment or were you expecting me to sing her praises... Young gals cant say trash about my b0obs cause I dont go about showcasing for public view. Indeed males are decieved by what they see. Thats how flat chested females will keep using heavily padded push-up bras and be deceving you guys while you salivate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
chymystique:

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Cope1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
why comment ho
to register my presence
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
chymystique:

You cant tell me she uploaded that pics for us not to comment or were you expecting me to sing her praises... Young gals cant say trash about my b0obs cause I dont go about showcasing for public view. Indeed males are decieved by what they see. Thats how flat chested females will keep using heavily padded push-up bras and be deceving you guys while you salivate

Sweety, Munachi is behind that moniker

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You are more vulgar than she is

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by chymystique(f): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Hahaha

AwesomelyMade:

then I believe she got my msg and quit showcasing her stretch marked body parts... She is acting like a desperate woman sending the wrong signals to men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
chymystique:

oh God...so you are now saying munachi is flat chested!? HATER!!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

did munachi steal your mother? Why stalk all her topics on nl?
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
chymystique:

then I believe she got my msg and quit showcasing her stretch marked body parts... She is acting like a desperate woman sending the wrong signals to men
nobody is scared of you. Munachi is definitely finer than you. That's why she is mbgn and you are......? What are you again ??

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by olameey: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
chymystique:

Nice response jare I luv dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
did munachi steal your mother? Why stalk all her topics on nl?

You are so vulgar Muna. But, you know what, I have a forgiving heart; I know what your problem is.
Just send me a PM, I promise I won't tell anybody. I will tell you what you'll do that's gonna put your images and talks on the lips of 60 percent of Nigerians, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh God...so you are now saying munachi is flat chested!? HATER!!!!!

No Munachi is not flat chested...big thanks to Iron push up bras.....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

No Munachi is not flat chested...big thanks to Iron push up bras.....hahaha
oh stop pls. You talk trash
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
olameey:
Nice response jare I luv dat
oh shut it
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You are so vulgar Muna. But, you know what, I have a forgiving heart; I know what your problem is.
Just send me a PM, I promise I won't tell anybody. I will tell you what you'll do that's gonna put your images and talks on the lips of 60 percent of Nigerians, trust me.
oh you threatened to reveal her secrets..oh are you backing away? Coward. She's not scared of you as she don't know you. Kip on raging
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=37471257]oh shut it[/quote

Munachi the bully, 'oh shut it' 'kimon gerrout'
If you become cool-headed, I'll consider making you my P.A
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Blesyneojb: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
See bo obies of life..mmmm (25) in pics
I need milk for my cereal lol

its either u re stupidly crushing on muna which she definitely doesn't even knows who the Bleep u re,or u re not even worth being on naira land for posting even day ONLY about her.go make yourself useful dude.To muna,u don't exist
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Blesyneojb:

its either u re stupidly crushing on muna which she definitely doesn't even knows who the Bleep u re,or u re not even worth being on naira land for posting even day ONLY about her.go make yourself useful dude.To muna,u don't exist
look at the long essay you just typed about one making themselves useful. What are you currently doing right now? Stalking my posts. Ho practice what you preach. You are not in any position to advice me you dumb bigot.
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=AwesomelyMade post=37472333][/quote]
You're so obsessed
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
You're so obsessed
for where? Not at all

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
[url=palmwinetapper]Munachi[/url] come here let me bend you into different positions.

At least this is a start. Hoping to see full nūdes next time.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
How much is this endowed cow ? Doc told me I need fresh milk supplies daily! grin

Moreover, fresh boobies wink
Re: Munachi Abii Has The Sexiest Body In Nolly Wood! by Palmwinetapper: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
charix:
[url=palmwinetapper]Munachi[/url] come here let me bend you into different positions.

At least this is a start. Hoping to see full nūdes next time.
I knew you were obsessed with her. Nasty sexual pervert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charity From Surulere Lagos Shares Dangerous Expo Sing Photo / Phyno Begging Alaba Pirates To Help Sell His Album [VIDEO+PICS] / Bride Dumped On Her Honeymoon Because Groom Did Not Recognize Her After She Took

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.