Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,453 members, 7,901,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos (52053 Views)

Abandoned Nanny, Tonto Dikeh And Churchill: The Real Story / Man Breaks Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Love Lock In Paris (Video) / Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by beright: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Happy married life
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by fairygeh(f): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Happy married life
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
datyrone:
The guy self...all his pics with tonto,his wife.he looks bland,while tonto is all smiles at every shot.
Seems the guy is doing tonto a favour...( by his body language)

Abeg make I hear word.
Na today you know say men no like weddings, don't know why it makes them uncomfortable.their body language dey be like , I wish this dey go just pass in a second, and the babe will be like I wish this day never ends. If it's possible, some guys go just calculate everything for money and pay to the bride parents through transfer, but na lie, you must show, wether you like am or not.
But that na their business sha. Na our day why won't we beam with smiles.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by DuchessLily(f): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Midehi:

yea great wife just like Mercy Johnson cool
Yeah cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by DuchessLily(f): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
M4gunners:
For just 2 years i guess?

U would be surprised .... She will do 'till death do they part'

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by oatzeal(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
EXCLUSIVE : See All Photos from Tonto Dikeh's traditional wedding ..

Tonto's traditional wedding took place today at her hometown Rumukani in Rumukwuta in Obiokpor iga Rivers state. Big congrats to her.

See more photos below:
[size=20pt]
SOURCE: AND ALL PHOTOS HERE: http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/exclusive-see-all-photos-from-tonto.html [/size]

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by mekybabe1: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Congrats Tontolet!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Onyeval212(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Will it last till the end of time?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by DerKaiser: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2015
These Ikwerre people should quit using and exploiting the Igbo culture for their fųckery.

They should attempt to be original and create their own tradition instead of appropriating other people's way of life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Fearcom(m): 12:42am On Aug 30, 2015
funmijoyb:

it will never happen 2 me cuz i'm not tonto dike. They sud pray 4 themselves 4 d courtship to last more than 5yrs grin grin grin.
See how d thing pain u grin grin

It WILL HAPPEN to you, not because you're not tonto dike, but because you will REAP THIS SAME WORDS YOU HAVE SOWN in somebody else's marriage. You had better nullify the wicked words you have sown into another person's marriage and wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Justbeu(m): 12:42am On Aug 30, 2015
funmijoyb:
i see another divorce right from the start
wow dis coming from a female?? wooooowwww dis is surely gonna be xclusive...am following.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2015
funmijoyb:
please don't judge her screan appearance,..it's her proffession,.It will be good if you appreciate other sake of your later reign..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by flokii: 2:03am On Aug 30, 2015
no be the Tonto wey one actor talk say na 'animashaun'? i wish her HML.. datz if it lasts

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by chichriso: 2:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Finally, Tonto has become a real bride

congratulations to Nollywood controversial babe

IF YOU NEED MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG CLICK TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK /URL

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Kirinwa: 4:57am On Aug 30, 2015
DuchessLily:
God is wonderful!! Congrats Tonto ..I'm so happy for u

Pls surprise everybody by making a great wife

Having a good laugh.

Ini Edo tins.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Rikidony:
nice wedding attire, but looks like a low key wedding, disapointed
Hanging yourself is your last option
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 30, 2015
That was quick. Waiting for the baby now. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Kirinwa: 5:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Fearcom:

It WILL HAPPEN to you, not because you're not tonto dike, but because you will REAP THIS SAME WORDS YOU HAVE SOWN in somebody else's marriage. You had better nullify the wicked words you have sown into another person's marriage and wish them well.

Sharap! Is it not obvious? Its not everyone that is cutout to be a wife. Na you go see am for front page when e don done.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by seanjy4konji: 5:28am On Aug 30, 2015
I notice na only tonto deh shine teethe why the guy just deh bone face for photos....

anyway....na their palaba.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by nadigo(m): 5:28am On Aug 30, 2015
funmijoyb:
Haba be happy for her y d negative uttrance u be. god
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Okeikpu(m): 5:40am On Aug 30, 2015
After all ds gra gra wey she dey do na ds ugly Otta baboon she go marry sad $tupid gal angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Okeikpu(m): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2015
DuchessLily:
God is wonderful!! Congrats Tonto ..I'm so happy for u

Pls surprise everybody by making a great wife
Just a matter of time....lets say like 6months lastation smiley no be Tonto Dike we I know....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Atk1nson(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Honestly, I bless God for dis lady.
congratulations dear!

Mrs Churchill

Lesson : Only God has the final say
nice profile quote
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by ammyluv2002(f): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Atk1nson:

nice profile quote
Thanks!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by gmaribel(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:
The most uncomfortable looking man at his own wedding.

Looks like a caged hyena that wants to escape.

And she's beaming like a lioness that has killed her first antelope.

Why can't you just be happy for them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by gmaribel(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2015
iwatch:
I will comment after 1-2 years Mrs Churchil. I hope you don't end up like Ini Edo

She definitely won't.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
gmaribel:

Why can't you just be happy for them.

I apologize that my opinion doesn't mimic yours, I'll make sure to check with you before I post next time.

Foxtrot Oscar.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by Tressure: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Rikidony:

Shey nah everybody for ur local govt she for invite before, abi u wan hear say she share human being as sovenier b4 u go gree say no b low key undecided some ppl sha....
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos by DrGroove(f): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Rikidony:
Drink poison
Team Lowkey wedding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies / 2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.