Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,749 members, 7,941,842 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Knowing - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Knowing (818 Views)

If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing by proudly9ja(m): 12:52am On Apr 01, 2009
Now I saw this movie by Nicholas Cage yesterday and it was mind blowing. If you have not seen it, please go see it and please, see it on the Bog Screen. Don't watch it online or on a pirated or even original dvd yet. Let your first experience be at the cinema. Then come back here and let's hear what you think.

If you've seen it, what do you think?

Re: Knowing by iice(f): 4:18am On Apr 01, 2009
I no fit carry my money watch Nic Cage for cinema ooo cheesy
I'll just watch it online.
Re: Knowing by DeReloaded: 4:21am On Apr 01, 2009
nic has been garbge since MatchStick Men. Last movie of his that didnt make me hate life angry
Re: Knowing by proudly9ja(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2009
I understand your hard feelings. Ive never really liked Cage to be honest. He talks too slow for my liking, lol, But I really enjoyed his movie, I can't even remember the title. The one he gets to know things some seconds before they happen

But this one - KNOWING is good, trust me wink if u can cheesy
Re: Knowing by iice(f): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2009
Next is the name of the movie - the one he knows things before they happen.
Tufia! am not wasting my money the guy in the Cinema.  The best i can do is to watch it online lol.
What was that stupid film after matchstick men? One yeye horror like that angry That was when Nic Cage died for me grin
Re: Knowing by candylips(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2009
there is nothing special about the film. Boring story line
Re: Knowing by JeSoul(f): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2009
Why ya'll hating on Nicky?  angry  grin

I saw knowing last weekend at the movies. It was just me and bf at 12:30am in the theatre for some reason the entire place was empty that night . . . the movie is a little scary esp if the underpaid reel workers leave the volume turned up waayy too loud  angry and you're alone in a 800+ seat auditorium. Overall, I think its a decent movie, a few nice twists and turns.
Re: Knowing by Raymond89: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2009
Nicolas Cage is a great actor, I'm definitely going to see this movie in the cinema. Cage is a genius and very little people can understand him.

(1) (Reply)

Empty Coffin / Togo Tv / Hitv Loses Rights Of Championship League To Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.