Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones (4034 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics / Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by Crocz(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2015
AlPeter:

that ain't right.
Thank you...I'll edit it right away. We all have our moments of madness kiss

1 Like

Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by seankay(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari is free to appoint Northerners to all his Cabinets as long as they will perform. I'm from the Southwest and I don't give a Bleep if he appoints from the southwest cos its not gon add a kobo into my account afterall, its the Politician and his families that will enjoy the dividends

I'm solidly behind Buhari and I refused to b brainwashed by selfish Politicians
Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by gists: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Crocz:

cry
That is not entirely true!
The entire nation is filled with greedy red-cap-wearing stubborn goats politicians.
Just take a look grin grin

Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by Maghan37: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
madridguy:
As a Madridsta I don't give a damn if CR7 score or not, as a Nigerian I will never allow any selfish,jobless,coward politician to use me for is personal gain all the name of it is only Hausa people Buhari his appointing. Buhari promised Change, he promised good governance, so he is free to choose anyone he want to work for him. GEJ followed the federal character and we all see how they mess his government. I know from the beginning that PMB will disappoint so many people. PMB, carry go and God will continue to guide you to the right path. Goodmorning Nairalander and Happy Sunday to the Christian in thy house.
Guy u made a lot of sense. GEJ spent 6yrs in office & didn't Order the clean up our N/D it took an hausa man 2 come in2 power 2 do suh so what i am interested in is change I do not care about the federal xter because PMB will not appoint a foreigner all I care about is who is d right man 4 d job.
Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by Crocz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
gists:

That is not entirely true!
The entire nation is filled with greedy red-cap-wearing stubborn goats politicians.
Just take a look grin grin
High five bro grin
Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by madridguy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
To nail it all, last week or so, Otuoke people are pleading to PMB to help them provide a portable drinking bore hole. I was like, so GEJ six years cannot provide ordinary water for his village. Our bad politician always use guillible people as their mouth piece to achieve their personal gains. I don't care if PMB dissapoints Tinubu, OBJ, Amechi, and APC as a whole all I want is positive change. I mean change that will affect the general masses positively. May God help PMB

Maghan37:
Guy u made a lot of sense. GEJ spent 6yrs in office & didn't Order the clean up our N/D it took an hausa man 2 come in2 power 2 do suh so what i am interested in is change I do not care about the federal xter because PMB will not appoint a foreigner all I care about is who is d right man 4 d job.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by Maghan37: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
madridguy:
To nail it all, last week or so, Otuoke people are pleading to PMB to help them provide a portable drinking bore hole. I was like, so GEJ six years cannot provide ordinary water for his village. Our bad politician always use guillible people as their mouth piece to achieve their personal gains. I don't care if PMB dissapoints Tinubu, OBJ, Amechi, and APC as a whole all I want is positive change. I mean change that will affect the general masses positively. May God help PMB

Right on point
Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by bloodkiIler: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
mperoakeem:
guy, why the insult now... Must you always show ur ignorance?

lie nsi
Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by mperoakeem(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
bloodkiIler:

lie nsi
.... G2H
Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by sammyj: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
See Gbege! !!!
Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by AlPeter: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Crocz:

Thank you...I'll edit it right away. We all have our moments of madness kiss

nowahala
Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones by wirinet(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Do not mind the Wailing Wailers trying to distort history and confuse Nigerians. They are comparing a doctored selection of Jonathan's appointments with all of Buhari's appointments up to date. Why not compare ALL of Jonathan's appointments from the day he became acting president till the day he left office to that of Buhari's appointments from May 29th till date. It is then we can appreciate (with accurate statistics) who's appointments is more balanced in terms of ethnic, tribal, zonal and religious considerations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of Ex Boko Haram Terrorists Into The Police And Army. / Drama As INEC Court Document Confirms Akpabio Won A'Ibom Senate Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.