Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission (1278 Views)

I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate / Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Onwe101(m): 5:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Immediate past governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike
Amaechi, yesterday, accused his successor, Mr Nyesom
Wike, of also being corrupt.
The former governor spoke, yesterday, in Port Harcourt,
while addressing loyalists of the All Progressives Congress,
APC.
Amaechi said he was in the Rivers State capital to quietly
attend a church program and will leave same day, adding
that he had clear documents pointing at the alleged
corruption acts of the governor.
Amaechi vowed never to appear before the Justice George
Omereji Commission of Inquiry investigating alleged sale of
the assets of the state by his government, insisting that the
establishment of the commission did not comply with
constitutional provisions.
The former governor said he will appear before any properly
constituted commission in the state.
“I have been listening while in Abuja to Nyesom Wike
accusing me of corruption and I laugh.
Even Nyesom Wike knows that I don’t like money, he knows
that”, he stated.
“The pressure Wike is putting on us is to let somebody call
us together to a meeting to withdraw our case challenging
his election from court.. The party has a right to go to court.
The law of Nigeria says there is no independent candidate.
Even if I, Amaechi, Peterside withdraw, APC will carry on
with the case.
“The funny thing about the young man is that he knows I
know him. I was his governor, I have documents to show
that he is a contractor. I am not a thief; so I don’t know
what this young man is talking about.”
The former governor said he had had only one local bank
account since he became governor.
According to him, he never handled any contract while he
was governor.
The former governor, who accused INEC, SSS, Army and
militants of conniving to rob the APC of victory in the last
gubernatorial election in the state, said he and his party will
continue to fight until they get justice from the court.source http:// www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/amaechi-fires-back-wike-also-corrupt-i-wont-appear-before-his-commission/

Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by INTROVERT(f): 5:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi dosent like money grin Abeg let me hear word even those who say SE love money, love money pass them. The case is court should be concluded quickly so that we will know who the governor is.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Nelkoko: 5:28am On Aug 30, 2015
So him don agree say him corrupt....
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Webbet(m): 5:29am On Aug 30, 2015
two black kettles.

Two corrupt men

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Onwe101(m): 5:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Nelkoko:
So him don agree say him corrupt....
dats ma point o
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by christinie(f): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2015
You must appear.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by SeverusSnape(m): 5:32am On Aug 30, 2015
So that kleptomaniac is still blabbing??.. Eh??

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by princeuj2015(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Amechi nd Wike reminds me of Aki and Paw paw back in the days when men were still virgins grin
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by zicoraads: 5:39am On Aug 30, 2015
I hope the commission also has the power to issue arrest warrants. We all know the landmines he placed for Wike when it became clear the PDP were going to win Rivers state. He should not mount the moral high ground now. If he doesn't appear, he should be arrested or issued a persona non grata in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Aufbauh(m): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Wike should know that he who will go to equity must go with clean hands. It is probably true that Mr Wike is never a saint either, he's playing to the gallery to endear river's people to him at the same time creating distractions to the monumental electoral fraud that threw him up as governor. He should know quite well that the enforcers of his kangaroo findings be it police, DSS or other agencies are not within his command.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Toktee(m): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
You must appear.
How was the night club,sorry party?
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by dayo23(f): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2015
zicoraads:
I hope the commission also has the power to issue arrest warrants. We all know the landmines he placed for Wike when it became clear the PDP were going to win Rivers state. He should not mount the moral high ground now. If he doesn't appear, he should be arrested or issued a persona non grata in Rivers state.
Talk is cheap, go and arrest him nah
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by dayo23(f): 5:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Aufbauh:
Wike should know that he who will go to equity must go with clean hands. It is probably true that Mr Wike is never a saint either, he's playing to the gallery to endear river's people to him at the same time creating distractions to the monumental electoral fraud that threw him up as governor. He should know quite well that the enforcers of his kangaroo findings be it police, DSS or other agencies are not within his command.
Gbam! Buhari till Heaven come down
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Wike should be ready when the time comes to probe him reaches by the FG on his days as minister. saTANists shouldn't call it whitch-hunt.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Nelkoko: 6:02am On Aug 30, 2015
D thiief weyy we see make we pursue am catch den d 1 wey we neva see make d hope say 1 day we go catch am
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by ibzane4nafs(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Kalakukukakaku
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Monimatic(m): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi has truly gone mad,
why didn't Amaechi also appear before the commission he set up to probe his predecessor Ex Governor Peter Odilli [
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by UnknownT: 6:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Wike may be corrupt too but he is the one immunity covers not you Amaechi. If you are found guilty, EFCC should do the needful .
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi and Wike again?
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Lordtrillion(m): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Ok, just watching as the events unfold
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by fatdon2(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2015
Wicked Wike, Amaechi Is Not Ur Mate. Amaechi Is An Hero
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by christinie(f): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Keep talking like Oshimole till you get into trouble like Amechi. I
Toktee:
How was the night club,sorry party?
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by worthytalk: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Thank God the idiot of ubima didn't accuse Patience Jonathan this time around of witch-hunting.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2015
That's Lion of Ubima. wailing wailers have been happy lately about the recent appointments made by PMB, thinking he will sideline people like ONU, AMEACHI, FASHOLA and others that help him to power. Betrayal has never been in our(Hausa-Fulani) DNA and it shall never be. Remember"He who laugh last,laugh better"

(1) (Reply)

Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? / Elderly Couple Die While Having Sex In Hotel After Husband Has Heart Attack.... / What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.