Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria (6062 Views)

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / Same Sex Love Spells +27786261977 Gay Lesbian Love Spells / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by exlinkleads(f): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Bimbo Adetokunbo (not real name) relays her experience at an exotic gay wedding in Lagos. She also shares the stories of her close shave with lesbianism, the pressure, threats and attractions with Gboyega Alaka and Omolewa Oshin.

IT was an all-pink affair early March. All the girls were in pink bum shorts and rise and fall cropped top – that was the dress code. The atmosphere was surreal, with sensual lights, music, dance, rich perfume and sweat mingling. Wine and food was also in abundance; shawarma, asun, cake. Chicken barbecue… The celebration in the air was also unmistakable.

At the centre of it all were Tope and Tola (not real names), two women who found love and comfort in each other’s arms and decided to quit the pretences, damn the consequences and get married. Although it is common knowledge that same sex relationship and marriage is outlawed and punishable with up to 14 years imprisonment in the country, this couple was beyond caring, as they revelled in the joy of their day, exchanging vows. Another woman, also a lesbian, served as officiating minister and blessed the union. They also exchanged wedding bands in the form of exquisite ear rings and thereafter went into a frenzy of kisses and endless cuddling.

As if taking a cue, all the gay lovers in attendance also went into a frenzy of applause, cheers and kisses.
The wedding took place at a popular nightclub on Victoria Island, Lagos, and the couple, who are obviously from very comfortable backgrounds, wowed all present by capping it up with a presentation of exotic cars to each other as wedding gifts. The party went on until early the next morning, when the couple drove away in each other’s arms to their hotel room at the prestigious Eko Hotel and Suites, and guests sauntered away in trickles after wearing themselves out in a most exhausting bout of fun.

To tell the truth, it was probably the most exciting party I’ve been to in a long time. Even the nightclub staff and other people who had come on their own couldn’t help but join us, seeing the wild fun excitement in the air.

Like in normal wedding, both couple considered themselves the luckiest people on earth, having found best friends in each other. Tope could not hide her feelings and actually confided in some us, who are very close to her that the day was her most memorable so far, because she was not only hooking her best friend, but also her confidant. They generally exuded that familiar joy found amongst normal wedding couples. In their joy, they urged all present to enjoy all the food and drinks.

The party was organised by their gay friends, who felt compelled to host a wonderful bash for the ‘delightful couple’. Other gay lovers were also present in abundance, both the men and the lesbians.

Tope is a final year accounting student of a frontline private university in Ogun State, while Tola is a final year student of a federal government institution in Lagos. Somehow, they both looked set for a fulfilled family life, except that, as an outsider who got invited plainly on the level of my closeness to them, I kept wondering how they hope to make a life, and more importantly, make babies.
But from the look of things and the celebration on the night, that worry seemed not to be on their radar at all.

The whole gay thing
You may wonder and rightly so too, why I felt so comfortable in the midst of gay people, when I’m not. Well, I’m not gay, but it has taken me a lot of determination and will-power to resist and weather the temptations they throw at me. I attend the same private university with Tope in Ogun State. Tope was my roommate in school in year one, and a very jolly one too except for this gay thing. In fact, my five roommates were all lesbians, except for me. And it was not for lack of trying that they didn’t win me over. As a buxom lady, they all seem to have eyes for my body, and you could tell that they’d do anything to get me into their beds. They tried all tricks possible to lure me into lesbianism, promising me all the excitement possible and the fact that I only need to try it out to know why it is the fad today. But I stood my ground.

My reason? I just couldn’t bring myself to doing it with them, because that’s just not who I am. Often, they’d grab me and steal touches at my sensitive parts, all in the name of playing with me. Sometimes, they’d rush into the bathroom with me and start handling me, but usually I smile and laugh over it, because I understand their plight and because they were not getting to me.

Besides, I’ve never had any feeling or affection for girls, and before you could really engage in lesbianism or lesbian sex with a fellow woman, you really must love the person. As I speak to you, the only woman I love is my grandmother, and of course falling in love with her in that skewed manner is not even in my wildest imagination, nor possible.

Also, the biblical verse that says one of the greatest sin anyone could commit - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/my-experience-at-secret-gay-lesbian.html#sthash.ob5iJXCn.dpuf

Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by INTROVERT(f): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by christinie(f): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Bad thing! God forbid evil.
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by exlinkleads(f): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2015
lalasticlala and seun hope am not the one waking you today. Morning to you all. fp for this story... is interesting
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by 175(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2015
exlinkleads:
lalasticlala and seun hope am not the one waking you today. Morning to you all. fp for this story... is interesting

You and your gay friends are so dead. . .14years no be beans!
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by zicoraads: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2015
exlinkleads:
Are you high? Shey na lalasticlala and Seun u want make government arrest abi? undecided

Keep at it, you will soon find yourself in jail. Abi you don't know the offence for what you are doing ko? Inshort, this thread will soon be shut down tongue
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by adonbilivit: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2015
I no even read am

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2015
hmmmm
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Zehner(f): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmmm........I knew it was only a matter of time before things like this begin to happen in Naija.
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Medunah: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by eightsin(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Watching!!!permit me to say..

End time tinz
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Pls remind me how you were invited again?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by pyyxxaro: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2015
You must be a healthy liar and a good writer

E fit be true shaa, make I consullt IFA
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by 2kris(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2015
Were is baba mai gaskiya.he should start arresting these pple oh
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Yosifperfect(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2015
What is my business with what two consenting adults do behind close doors?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Bad company corrupts good manners.. Op, u fit find urself being a lesbian o
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by ebamma(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
I always wonder, is she a human being or a robot?
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
Bad thing! God forbid evil.
Yes dear, it's evil. that's y we need to fast track our wedding to save u from temptation... grin
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Medunah:
Hmmm

all these hmmm hmmm... say ur mind grin
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Even a female colleague of mine is a lesbian.
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by fF01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
da fucck ezz diz suppose to mean??
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Ezerbullet(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
when babes never finish for town. hian!
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by cyprus000: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ezerbullet:
when babes never finish for town. hian!
[size=13pt]
Even say them finish. I'd rather die.
[/size]
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Swissheart(f): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nawa o
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by nochildsplay(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
PMB should probe you for this Land
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by nochildsplay(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Craze angry undecided
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nice story but too long. The amount of views even before it hits frontpage show Nigerians're secretly enamoured with gay and lesbian topics.
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by Spikkylee: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
G
Re: My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria by christinie(f): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
onyenze123:

Yes dear, it's evil. that's y we need to fast track our wedding to save u from temptation... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Private! / Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.