Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,758 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) (59362 Views)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) / Pregnant Actress Lilian Esoro In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by enesty77(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mercy Johnson with her heavy hips though tongue
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Jaffar23(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
enesty77:
Front page things grin

Pele yu did not make front page
Try again

Mercy Johnson with her heavy hips though
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
She shld smoke weed too..
Wots my biz
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Jayboot(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecidedhmmmm may be d cigarette will turn the unborn child to a boy undecided
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by benitwater(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
continue smoking,u go learn very soon.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by JudgementHammer: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
She's smoking in style
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by koning: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wey de pregnancy na..... Amebo
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
she is making her money you there talking...
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
I can't see her wedding ring.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
this must be a movie scene!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by enesty77(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=Jaffar23 post=37487641][/quote] Lolz.. Biko take am easy na, shu
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Exambomb: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
nawa oooooo
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by TuGreat(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is a song that gives you the opportunity to cure your emotional illness(sadness,depression)and that of others only if you listen, download and also share to them.this song will be incomplete without you downloading and sharing. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeLgFVgIrUR.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by hustla(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fat and ugly
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by hustla(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
shocked smoking while pregnant? Hope she didn't inhale it and it's just a pose for camera

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

U this girl
Always on FB
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:
Hmmm Good for her.
Am sure when the baby later become addicted
To weeds people will say the baby is a bastard.

Not knowing the mum happens to be the cause.

When my wife was preggy many years back then we had nothing and rely on my little monthly take home.

We usually took solace on garri and groundnut
Fast forward to today the baby is now 7years old and can't do without garri and groundnut with cold water.

So ladies be ware of what u take duting preggy as it goes a long way int the life of the unborn baby.

Shallom

Expertman

If this is true then I now understand why my first son can't do without milk .
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:
Hmmm Good for her.

When my wife was preggy many years back then we had nothing and rely on my little monthly take home.

Fast forward to today the baby is now 7years old and can't do without garri and groundnut with cold water.

So ladies be ware of what u take duting preggy as it goes a long way int the life of the unborn baby.

Shallom

Expertman

If this is true then I now understand why my first son can't do without milk .
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by danduj(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
is allowed
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
She wear rosary for neck come dey smoke join.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by harry509: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
contactmorak:
Mercy Johnson who is now heavily pregnant, was recently pictured smoking the tobacco stick at a movie location in Lagos. The photos were taken earlier this month when her pregnancy was yet to grow big. See more photos below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/photos-of-actress-mercy-johnson-smoking.html
ok ooh. Oya continuel.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by babsdeen(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:
Hmmm Good for her.

Shallom

Expertman

Bros you are very funny & at the same time a very serious advice. meanwhile, the issue-free vehicles are only available in this thread www.nairaland.com/2261460/sp-sellingpoint-autos-sell-used-tokunbo/2#37470916
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:
Hmmm Good for her.

Shallom

Expertman
funny story grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR madjune IN THE mobilebookshelf write and win COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

KINDLY VISIT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM.

LIKE THE PAGE AND PLEASE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS DULY BEFORE VOTING.

THANK YOU and LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH!
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
I know a woman who was pregnant and was drinking shekpe with it.When she gave birth,her son was behaving like a chronic drunkard.She took the child to several churches and juju homes but the child situation remains the same.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Where's her weeding ring?
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
ders diff btw holding ciggret nd smoking it
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
this doesnt add up, she is heavily pregnant now and the picture was taken early this month yh? somone who is heavily pregnant no should show sign of a protruding stomach small na...abi pregnancy now na only wen u wan born e d big?? all dis fake ass bloggers sef
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Obaf16(f): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op,i can't c pregnant mercy o. Open ur eye widely before writing
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmm....smokeless tobacco. ..must be something new.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by callmelanner(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Elzends:
Another poo just hit fp
#wailsouttathread#
*hands u hankie*
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:
Hmmm Good for her.

Shallom

Expertman

And 34 m.orons liked this post. Nairalanders are just to dull for words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) / Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.