Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State (973 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's Lodge In Ekiti (Photos) / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by ceometromedia: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by INTROVERT(f): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lazy corpers have been living there over the years.... can't they do community development service for corpers lodge. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by gaetano: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai! Op sorry o. Ur own try small sef. If only you saw mine, once rain fall, we go dey catch fish inside house.

grin
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by victor2fresh(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
U need to see d one in nwangele local govt in imo state...
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
on this, you should blame the community and not gov't.
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lazy corpers have been living there over the years.... can't they do community development service for corpers lodge. grin
abi? Everytym dey keep doin smth for d state...
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by Beremx(f): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
This house is fine na! The corper's lodge i lived during my NYSC in Benue state was more of a dungeon than a habitable place.

Na God go save corpers o!
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by Sunofgod(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing wrong with that - its at least 2 star!

If your papa no get money or land - manage it and STFU!
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by Djboosting: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol... I've got some fellow corpers self wey no send...

That's why the male corpers take revenge on the girls in the community when they shout their names...

"Oga corper, lemme help u carry ur bag to ur place"..

Corper go just gree... No need to they package any room... grin

Na dem build the house, so no yawa... Make we gather use am..

But why is the Signboards shinning like this and the room is dull....

Buhari needs to probe the community leaders, they need Change! grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by sugarvallly(f): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
this one is even beautiful. the one they gave to me here in bayelsa is something else,I couldn't imagine myself staying there because of the environment, not to talk of the mosquitoes
I rejected the place and rented an accommodation before I die of malaria.
over my dead body
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by londonrivals: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wow...self-contained....Lekki
Re: PHOTOS: Bad State Of Corpers Lodge In Idah Kogi State by skelewu404(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
i remember when i went to visit my girl friend serving in benue state, no mosquitoes there the lodge just full of rats and bed bugs. even when i was yashin her the rats just garther dey look me

(1) (Reply)

Gun Battle In Okene / PHOTO: Woman With Triplets Living Under Oshodi Bridge / Who Is Seeing What Am Seeing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.