Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo (1155 Views)

OROBO Like Me Get In Here / Is OROBO Chicken Healthy? / Can I Change My Genotype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo by bodax9t8: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2009
Can somebody tell me what to do/eat that will make look healthy.i'm a boy with normal height but the problem is that i'm not fat.i'm very slim and am not ok with it.
Re: How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo by Vicjustice: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
Rarely would anyone get ill because he's skinny.
   If you feel healthy in your skinny state, then, do not bother about what to do to add weight because, if you take desperate measures to gain weight, such weight might not be healthy for you.
   Stress yourself less, eat healthy food regularly, divide your 24hrs (day) into 3: Spend 8 hours for working or studying, 8 hours for playing or relaxation and 8 hours for sleep. And remember to involve yourself in exercises to keep athletic fit when you observe that you're beginning to gain weight otherwise, your body might begin to jelly on your thin bone frame.
Re: How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo by eruakhor: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
can you pay for this info
Re: How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo by otikpoko(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2009
Always eat a balanced diet and sleep alot.Sometimes,it might just be natural i mean you resemble someone in your family that is slim.
Re: How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo by biina: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2009
see a vulcanizer! grin
Re: How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo by dominique(f): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
biina you no serious o grin cheesy make dem pump air into am abi?
@ poster, you dont need to over feed or take drastic measures like pills or somethng. just be patient and let nature take its course while taking high calorie diets.
Re: How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo by PHARMTOKI(f): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2009
try the herb fenugreek.it works wonders.call 018738625
Re: How Do I Change From Lepa To Orobo by Cecegrace(f): 5:12pm On May 06, 2009
PHARM.TOKI

Hello I have just carried out a little research on google, and find out that fenugreek may be an effective way drug for treating of type 1 and type 2 diabetes. I have a diabetic person in my extended family.

Please can you post how one can get the fenugreek capsule or herb.

Awaiting your reply.

(1) (Reply)

What Leads To Joint Pain? / Caution: Boiling Water In Microwave Ovens / Where/How Can I Purchase Delay Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.