Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Want To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Make Heaven (798 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make Heaven by germainediva(f): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
So many immorality and distractions every where pls my beloved brothers and sisters how do I live a sin free life so our lord jesus will receive my soul on d last day.(Practical examples pls)
Re: I Want To Make Heaven by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Who told you there is a heaven to go to? Have you completed your present mission on this planet- Learning to be fully human and making use of your potentials. Why are you bothered about another dimension/planet when you haven't gone far on here?
Re: I Want To Make Heaven by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Help to make this world a better place and there will be no need for an escape to another

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make Heaven by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Heaven is in your heart.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make Heaven by johnstin(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
My sister, GOD bless you immensely for this thread. We will all make heaven in Jesus name. But we have to work for it.

Let me make a list of to-do things that will help in making us Heaven bound:

1. First of all, we must have dedicated praying time daily. We should endeavor to pray to GOD for a total of at least 30 minutes daily. By doing this, we fortify ourselves against temptations and all darts of the devil.

2. Strive to read a chapter of the Bible everyday.
My spiritual life has never remained the same since I started doing this. It builds you up spiritually.

3. Avoid spiritual contamination. A christain has no business being in a bar where people are drinking beer and secular music is being played.
Even when I go to eateries where they play all these worldly music, I feel uncomfortable and leave as soon as I can.
I play strictly christain misic in my vehicle, other than listening to news.
A christain shouldn't be watching immoral movies. These are things that pollute us spiritually.

4. Attend christain meetings as much as you can.

5. Watch the company you keep. If you hang out with friends who are always committing sin and saying profane things, you will be spiritually polluted. Minimize your association with such friends because they will influence you negatively. They will want you to be like them.

I will add more later.

Most importantly, you should always remind yourself
that the rapture can happen at any time.
If the consciousness is there, you will want to avoid getting yourself entangled in the web of sin.

Hope this helps.

I'm really anticipating the marriage supper of the Lamb. It will be beyond glorious.
I'm equally anticipating the millenial reign here on earth. We are going to rule the earth with Jesus then; in our glorious bodies.

I pray we all make it to Heaven. That is what will matter at the end of our lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why do you want to make heaven badly? Have u met anyone who didn't make heaven?
Re: I Want To Make Heaven by veecovee: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thks Beloved, for helping her but I need to add the altimate...

live in peace with all and be holy, without holiness, no one will see the Lord. Hebrew 12:14

Dont just go to any church, choose holiness church and not any holiness church too. These last days many holiness churches use materials like apron, olive oil, handkerchief etc. Run from them, choose from these list, Deeperlife, Watchman, Bible Missionary Church and the likes.

Lastly you must drop all worldliness, tight wears, jewelries even wedding ring and earrings. Your wears must touch your elbow and your skates must cross your knees whenever you sit down. Dont even plait your hairs, cut it to a normal size, 1 Peter 3:3 and 1 Timothy 2:9

Heaven is expensive, but you don't buy it with money, but by obeying and doing the will of God

See you there sister

(1) (Reply)

Snapshot That Shows Emmanuel Adebayor Is A Christian / Who Has Read Wonderer In The Spirit Land By Franchezzo? / The Real Pastor Chris Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.