Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (31044 Views)

Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by pleiades45: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2015
thewarrior72:

Continue living in utopia while ur leaders are crying of marginalization by their slave masters, by the time it clears from ur deluded brain & eyes, u would have'b doing house boy for one hajia in kano.
i provided documented picture proof of who the real slaves are. keep running your empty mouth
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Goke7: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2015
All those saying that we will regret voting Buhari are just playing to the Gallery and very high on kunu. Let me give an example here:

There is this mobil filling station I normally buy fuel from at the so called N87 per litre, sometimes I just take a 10 litre jerry can to just buy for my generator, normally when I buy N1000, it doesn't fill up the can, but I was shocked when on Saturday I bought at the same filling station, the same jerry was already filled up to the brim before the metre got up to N900, this means the station has been defrauding customers all the while but because of the recent clampdown of DPR on stations who defraud customers, the filling stations are already sitting up. many filling stations don't even have fuel but there are no queue anywhere and the demand for fuel keeps reducing because of improvement in power supply, even diesel is now being sold for N110. I work in Apapa and the traffic has improved as the all the excesses of the conatainers and tankers drivers have been checked to a reasonable limit.

Okorounmu or whatever your name is, you and your family can go to hell. we now Know who the real enemies of Nigeria are which includes you and your God forsaken generation.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by dridowu: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2015
akudn:

Let's see how easy it will be to send him back to Daura. The first appointments he made were to consolidate his hold on the electoral system through his In Law Amina Zakari. Stay here and be fooling yourself.
Amina Zakari is Buhari-In law ? How ? who did she marry in Buhari family or who did Buhari marry in her family ? If this allegation are true, don't you think people like FFK and Femi Aribisala would have simpilfy it out how both are related.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by disloman(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
valandy99:

go through ur comment again bro, u said 'CUZ U VE HOPE' so if u hv hope u will den conclude? #9jerian cheesy
Were u about to cum when u wrote this?its trash.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by CallPolice: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
yes he will be. just because he's taking away money from all those over-feed politicians some people who can't even afford a million naira
to rent a decent apartment are here shouting scam change and all that,

markmira:

he hasn't completed his 4 yrs tenure u re already tagging him best president nigeri will ever have.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by aalimco: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2015
dridowu:
When i was voting GEJ in 2011 , where were you ? I am not pleased with GEJ governance so i join hands with others to send him back to Otuoke , if by 2019 Buhari does not perform to my expections then he will retire at his Daura home. So my brother i am not like you that vote base on sentiment of party, tribe, religion, friends e.t.c i vote with my conscience
dridowu:
When i was voting GEJ in 2011 , where were you ? I am not pleased with GEJ governance so i join hands with others to send him back to Otuoke , if by 2019 Buhari does not perform to my expections then he will retire at his Daura home. So my brother i am not like you that vote base on sentiment of party, tribe, religion, friends e.t.c i vote with my conscience
dridowu:
That is why i like yoruba people because they always reason with their brain
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2015
olasmith10:
Let the best man get d Job... ethnicity shouldn't override capability and integrity!
and northerners are the best men....this statement is what irks me... angry angry angry...why cant an ibo man be the SGF...why?...who made the north custodian of honest people...??rubbish...
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by prof12(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
ALL WE WANT IS GOOD GOVERNANCE, NOT YORUBA, HAUSA OR IGBO.
PUTTING ETHNICITY BEFORE US WAS PART OF WHAT DESTROYS JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT. LET US LEARN FROM THE PAST.

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2015
all i clamor for is true federalism...let my fellow niger deltans benefit fully from crude oil proceeds, sea port activities and agriculture...the north can rule nigeria forever if they like... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by iiiyyyk(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2015
courage54:
Am a proud Niger-delta man and am proud to be among the team that voted for the emancipation of our dear country from the hands of a clueless president.

Note!!!

WE ARE NIGER-DELTANS AND NOT BIAFRA

You are not are Niger Deltan, neither are u a Biafran, stop lieing.
U are are just ashame of where u come from.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by SylarsMcQuins: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Ur a big fool

U guys ve neva bin part of ur, u sure ur okay abi u don drink ogogoro dis early morning.

Proudly 5%, abi South South follow ni?.

Get akonuche Nwanne, odikwa free of charge.

courage54:
Am a proud Niger-delta man and am proud to be among the team that voted for the emancipation of our dear country from the hands of a clueless president.

Note!!!

WE ARE NIGER-DELTANS AND NOT BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by magzey: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Na Him only waka come.I am sure he got his own share from GEJ looters.Chei !

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by ebuka440: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2015
Senator Femi is a true son of his father. Yoruba's has made a very drastic mistake by voting in Buhari as president.
Buhari is a racist and a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by SylarsMcQuins: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:
Even Tinubu has his regrets now so also several nairalanders like Ngeneukwenu and Beremx but pride won't let them admit it.

2015 was entirely a Northern agenda and sensing that Igbos are too smart to be gullible, the Northerners resorted to the Yorubas to achieve it.

SWesterners, through their media power helped with the necessary propaganda and today, many of them are biting their fingers.

Thank God I have just acquired Cotonou citizenship so Wetin "consai" me. undecided

Cmon simple sense Yoruba's don't have, fools aye

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2015
CallPolice:
yes he will be. just because he's taking away money from all those over-feed politicians some people who can't even afford a million naira
to rent a decent apartment are here shouting scam change and all that,

ohh have you asked yourself wa e does with the money taken from the over fed politicians? Bro wake up there is no good guy when it comes to politics.the suffering u re about to witness in buhari's regime will b a story' when telling ur kids tears will be poping out ya eyes.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by SylarsMcQuins: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2015
jazinogold:
proudly 5%! I refuse to be intimidated and cajoled!

Exactly, we aint weak like the Yoruba's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by prof12(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:
Even Tinubu has his regrets now so also several nairalanders like Ngeneukwenu and Beremx but pride won't let them admit it.

2015 was entirely a Northern agenda and sensing that Igbos are too smart to be gullible, the Northerners resorted to the Yorubas to achieve it.

SWesterners, through their media powe helped with the necessary propaganda and today, many of them are biting their fingers.

Thank God I have just acquired Cotonou citizenship so Wetin "consai" me. undecided

Abeg make you pack go to your Cotonou quick quick because we too plenty for our dear naija.
I sure say you no be Nigerian.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Louislewis: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2015
[size=18pt]The implication of Buhari's appointment that youths from the South seem not to recognize is, as the appointment is lopsided, that is how job opportunities/privileges will also be lopsided. The youths of the South will suffer it. [/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Goke7: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]The implication of Buhari's appointment that youths from the South seem not to recognize is, as the appointment is lopsided, that is how job opportunities/privileges will also be lopsided. The youths of the South will suffer it. [/size]

when the president from the south was there, how many youths from the south got employment?

You guys should come up with a better reason pls
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by omolami: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2015
The Yorubas are already regretting voting the dullard. What Yorubas want is implementation of Confab which Buhari and co north have discarded already. Too bad, but Yorubas were warned at campaign.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by johnnday222(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2015
sir,even if d north has all d political post n d nation is moving forward I had vote for Buhari over n over again.we shudnt b bordered abt d tribe dat hold d post bt d performance of d individual. r u telln me u prefer gej to Buhari when it obvious gej got no balls to question even his own ministers in d person of madueke or d killing of our youth by abba moro?am sure u hv no relatives there cos if u do,u wil b d first to cast d stone.we had obj frm south west,can u tell me how many tins we got frm him,I mean what can a common man say he got frm him. or can d south come out n point to me what dey archive hvn gej as d president.

let stop bein sentimental for once n face reality

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by benzion72(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2015
The only regret I have presently is that Electric Power is now more stable at least I am getting 16 hours of electricity supply daily. Another regret is that I can now drive in to filling station and get a complete liter of fuel for N87 naira. And some of the thieves will cough out money. I don't care who Buhari appoint. If he like let him appoint Togolesse, Ghanaians even Chadians my take provide basic services and hold people accountable

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2015
175:
Yorubas don really enter one chance bus to chanjii

Only in Nigeria you hear that "body language"
increases megawatts and repair refineries . And
later dem go say they're educated
. I'm wondering
why "body language" never pay the Buhari
fanatics 5k a month
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by SylarsMcQuins: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2015
dridowu:
I am a Yoruba to the core, i will never regret voting Buhari . If the opportunity present itself again , i will do it. Senator Femi Okorounmu is only talking his own because he is a politician, he knows that if GEJ won the 2nd term he will be given a post but as at now no post for him.
#SaiBuhari

iykak47:
Characteristics of a Fulani's slave.

I dey tell u, slavery without freedom. Loyal to their slave masters even at death.

God I rebuke such curse in my family, generation and the whole of the 5% communities.
IJN. Amen
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Obiwiz(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Okunrounmu is the first prominent person to call Jonathan clueless. Atenuje at work. I wonder if the old men in Afenifere have wondered why the enjoyed the good part oe Nigeria, but are now bequeting a bad Nigeria to their grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Lol. Talk about speaking from both sides of the mouth; you know where to find it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Johnsinia(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2015
ebamma:
At first I was like Buhari is a bigot, a tribalist who favours his own,

Now am like, I was too fast to judge the man,

Infact he should fill his cabinet with Imams and Mullahs ,

If that is what he needs, to make this country better,

At least, I now sleep and wake with nepa light, if that is not an improvement, what is?
$
Do u knw hw many ppl dat ve died prematurely as a result of insurgency in the past 100days? Hw would u wen u ve sold ursef and dat of ur childrn to slavery for just a little pot of light that was even stabilise by the former administration

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by babestella: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2015
175:
Yorubas don really enter one chance bus to chanjii

Only in Nigeria you hear that "body language"
increases megawatts and repair refineries . And
later dem go say they're educated. I'm wondering
why "body language" never pay the Buhari
fanatics 5k a month

Don't mind them, I respect Nigerians who never voted the dunce and despotic illiterate we have as a president whose body language reeks of bigotry.

The bunch of idiots that voted their fellow dunce are s1.lly artisans, mechanics, bricklayers, cattle herders, pick pockets, thieves and bunch lazy graduates who believes that 5k and free food can change their lives.

It's rather pathetic to have such i-diots as part of the electorate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by hansad: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
These hungry Afenifere people sef.

People who cant win elections on their street suddenly have an opinion on Yorubas

Wake up from slumber - if you are from the south of Nigeria.

When implemented , the recommendations of the last CONFAB must provide equitable political representation for all regions of Nigeria, including the Yoruba. That's what was behind the CONFAB.

If the current 36 states+Abuja political structure is sustained, all the south of Nigeria must continue to be like a mere attachment to the north of Nigeria.
Land mass has never been used in any true federation as criterion to generate new political structures - states, regions, provinces.

For example, it's not possible for the large US states of California or Texas to be divided into say, six states each, while other smaller states are divided into two, with new and equal political representation drawn up from the states. But that's exactly like what northern soldiers did in states creation in Nigeria which created a super-political class in the north which owns Nigeria.

As three senators are drawn from each state, this way, the far north with its satellite northern states shall continue to dictate who any major political party shall present as presidential candidate in Nigeria's elections, for the electorate to merely ratify with votes as president.
This way, the worst of leaders may continue to emerge to lead Nigeria.

Anyhow, Nigerians cannot allow President Buhari to just sit on the recommendations of the last CONFAB. Or is Buhari a military dictator?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Austin4lif: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2015
olasmith10:
Let the best man get d Job... ethnicity shouldn't override capability and integrity!
slavery mentality, as long as it is moving no problem. Why not inspire to be the pilot of ur life? Anybody that pilot u determines ur future. I want u to also understand that human beings are biased naturally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by CallPolice: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2015
I will only argue with you if you are not of the political class and the biafra people. I know how nations are made so there is nothing you will tell me. I have read histories of nations. how they became successful and how they run their nation. Africa has this problem...I don't know.

markmira:

ohh have you asked yourself wa e does with the money taken from the over fed politicians? Bro wake up there is no good guy when it comes to politics.the suffering u re about to witness in buhari's regime will b a story' when telling ur kids tears will be poping out ya eyes.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Johnsinia(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2015
dridowu:
Go and read ur first statement, in summary, u said u will continue to be a slave whether or nt the duara lord perform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha / Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) / Akpabio, Senator Chris Ekpenyong Meet In Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.