Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company (918 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / See What This Kano Polytechnic Graduate Wrote About Biafra(photo) / See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by LieDetector(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2015
This is just for Fun…

Imagine you own a Company and someone wrote this kind of letter below to you, What Reply would you send to such person?

Read the Later below:-

I hereby refer to the recent death of the technical manager at your company, and hereby apply for the replacement of the deceased manager.

Each time I apply for a job I always get a reply that no vacancy, but in this case I hv caught you red-handed ooh yes korokoro and you have no excuse cos I even attended the funeral to be sure he was actually dead and buried before applying.

Attached to my letter is a copy of my c.v, his death certificate and his coffee picture.
thank you and I look forward to your by force approval.

Yours sincerely,
Jeremiah.

What Reply would you send to such person? Drop your comment.

Cc, lalasticlala
Re: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by christinie(f): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Stale
Re: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by LieDetector(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
Stale
you really don't know the meaning of "stale", do you?
Re: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by Realtol(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2015
LieDetector:
She does... It's truly stale. You need to upgrade yourself and move with time stop lagging behind. This your joke is as old as Metushelah
Re: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by djakinwande(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Re: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by dkronicle(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Stale or not.. Atleast am loling on monday morning...
Re: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by christinie(f): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2015
You should teach me when you are done with your kindergarten school.
LieDetector:
Re: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by LieDetector(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Realtol:

She does... It's truly stale. You need to upgrade yourself and move with time stop lagging behind. This your joke is as old as Metushelah
k
Re: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by LieDetector(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
You should teach me when you are done with your kindergarten school.
k

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Sight(pic) / Rich Or Poor! Eight (8) Things Human Being Can Never Escape In Life / Guess Who's Back+message To Yall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.