Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part (37066 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos / Some Candidates Forget Expo In Answer Booklets – WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by TONYE001(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
If this story is true, the lady has every right to sue the lecturer for violation. ...

Whether what she did was right or wrong is secondary. .
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by kenoz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Picture ?
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by ijustdey: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Luckygurl:

Was that why you had to refer to the female gender as dullards and blockheads. Not fair in my opinion.
Besides, whether palms, papers, clothe, privates, all are forms of exam malpractice and should be discouraged.

check the post you quoted very well and slowly

did you miss the part where I did say "some"

or are you part of the some
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by doublewisdom: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
yungest:
strong delsuite
Present Sir!
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by Spidermon: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Her p*ssy must be as wide as a briefcase for her to keep expo there and for the invigilator to be able to snatch it from there.
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
TONYE001:
If this story is true, the lady has every right to sue the lecturer for violation. ...

Whether what she did was right or wrong is secondary. .
The case will be struck out in court. Why will she put chips in her private part? She should have read her book and if she finds the course difficult, she should have strategize ways to read to over come.
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by Tobium1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Private part could be her boobs, dere no way she culd comfortably insert a paper into her pucci, and dere's no way de examiner wuld tink of taking his/her hands to her pucci to retrieve wetin no concern am
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by Boboeko(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Picture(s) pls. The flow of the story is not aligning properly. grin grin grin grin
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by TONYE001(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
asuustrike2009:

The case will be struck out in court. Why will she put chips in her private part? She should have read her book and if she finds the course difficult, she should have strategize ways to read to over come.

That lecturer had no business dipping his hands in another person's private part - be it a male or a female.

In saner climes, he would have been issued an IV to the court by now. .
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by iukpe: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
bejeria101:
You put your hand in her private part? If she accuses you wetin u go do? Is that in your school laws,putting your hands in a ladys private part? Na wa

What exactly should this examiner have done when he caught the girl and she went ahead to conceal the evidence in her private. I am not saying he was right extracting it himself, but its pretty confusing, especially when a student caught this way would be focused on destroying the evidence then challenging the examiners suspicion.
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by ManTiger(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
The invigilator must haave feel 5 secs of fingering cheesy
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by MistaMankind: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pics of the expo in the private part or ADONBILIVIT grin
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by Luckygurl(f): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
ijustdey:

check the post you quoted very well and slowly

did you miss the part where I did say "some"

or are you part of the some

You wish
Your comment was so caustic, I never noticed the part where you used some. I had to go and re read your initial reply.
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by olayinkaj2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmm! This girls no go kill us oooooooo. Final year student just finish herself see her life inside private part now. I refused to be corrupted with different headlines this days. Mbanu!
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by celebration76: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nawaa! Delsu is difficult shall, u may even read for 24hrs every day and write to ur satisfaction @ d end u will not be pleased with d result, but that doesn't warrant cheating!
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
TONYE001:

That lecturer had no business dipping his hands in another person's private part - be it a male or a female.

In saner climes, he would have been issued an IV to the court by now. .
And the student has no business storing chips in her vagina. So she is guilty too and if the judge was to judge that case, it's either he or she strike it out or punish both parties.
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by ijustdey: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Luckygurl:

You wish
Your comment was so caustic, I never noticed the part where you used some. I had to go and re read your initial reply.

that's what is need to pass the message across without sugarcoating it
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by marshalcarter: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mariojane:
picture of what? You need Jesus
Of the expo naa
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Probe the invigilator!
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by TONYE001(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
asuustrike2009:

And the student has no business storing chips in her vagina. So she is guilty too and if the judge was to judge that case, it's either he or she strike it out or punish both parties.

Certainly the girl is as guilty as the lecturer. I'm not disputing that. .but the lecturer, him cross the LIMIT!
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
TONYE001:

Certainly the girl is as guilty as the lecturer. I'm not disputing that. .but the lecturer, him cross the LIMIT!
She did unpurpose So that they wouldn't search that area but wasn't lucky.
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by midecrown(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmm#wat if he con chuk hm hand no c anythn nko??
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by MistadeRegal(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2015
When chatting is too much, why won't they start writing exams in sms form?
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by Syjibrin(f): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by andrew121: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Good day great Nigerian student. For all those who wish to follow up their admission should call this number 081-4655-8519.,,
Re: DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part by tosyne2much(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
donbenedict:
And after these girls will b comin in nairaland and b formin Behind for us.. Nonsense

Cc; nigeri.anium, fa.lconey, agaraw.u23, tosyne.2much, ronal.d4lif
No just mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? / 10 Best Universities In Nigeria By Global Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.