Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,856 members, 7,969,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:25 AM

Obiwon, A Voice In The Naija Music Industry! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Obiwon, A Voice In The Naija Music Industry! (1128 Views)

Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) / All Hail Da Grin .21 Gun Salute For The Naija Rap Kingpin / Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiwon, A Voice In The Naija Music Industry! by Manta(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2006
I first heard a single from him titled 'Get'em up' then the promotional CD and now, the album Overture with 14 tracks namely, Love Nwantiti (remix and EP version), streets of Lagos, hustlin man, get'em up, get'em off me(original and remix ft. Mode9, Spacemen, Illbliss), Onyinye (gift of God) etc

If you listen to Onyinye, you will understand with me why I say he is a voice of our time.
Re: Obiwon, A Voice In The Naija Music Industry! by naijadiva2(f): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2006
is there a link?
Re: Obiwon, A Voice In The Naija Music Industry! by Manta(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2006
You can buy the EP at http://cdbaby.com/cd/obiwon
his personal site is www.obiwon.net
Re: Obiwon, A Voice In The Naija Music Industry! by Nowmuzik: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2006
Yeah you can also check out his music at www.myspace.com/obiwonspace

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Good Musical Demo Producer In Lagos. Pls Help / Sean Paul / New Dynamix Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.