Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,703 members, 7,935,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed (1971 Views)

President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad / Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency / I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by smuth(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
APC national spokesperson, Lai Mohammed this morning on Channels TV said President Buhari never promised to do anything within his 1st 100 days in office.

"Buhari never promised to do anything in 100 days, that's the honest truth. You see, when you are running a campaign, all kinds of literature will emerge from all sorts of groups but I came here and I said there are only just two documents that you can judge a party with. that is the constitution of the party and the manifesto of the party. Those are the only two documents that are registered with INEC you can go to court on or hold a party accountable for" he said

His statement comes a few days after presidential spokesperson, Shehu Garba released a statement distancing President Buhari from two documents tagged "One Hundred Things Buhari Will Do in 100 Days" and the other, "My Covenant With Nigerians.". The documents had a list of promises President Buhari and APC during their campaign, vowed to fulfill within his 1st 100 days in office if elected.

The statement in part reads "

"Both pamphlets bore the authorized party logo but as the Director of Media and Communications in that campaign, I did not fund or authorize any of those. I can equally bet my last Kobo that Candidate Buhari did not see or authorize those publications. As a consequence of these publications, expectations have been raised unreasonably, that as President, Muhammadu Buhari will wave his hand and all the problems that the country faces- insecurity, corruption, unemployment, poor infrastructure would go away. But that notwithstanding, President Buhari has given the job his best shot and the whole country is saying that we never had it so good. He has re-instituted the values of hard work and administrative efficiency. The President says times without number that this country needs to fix governance and that he won't tolerate laziness".

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/buhari-never-promised-he-was-going-to.html?m=1

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by ammyluv2002(f): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
He doesn't need to make any promise.....it's expected of him as the President to give us "change" at least within the first 100 days in office

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by smuth(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Laughing in Chinese grin grin grin

Oya APC e-rats come defend your pay master.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Sahmmuehl(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
It is only when Liar Mohammed wants to lie, the devil starts looking for his jotter..

APC una Weldone oh.. grin cheesy grin cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by mikaael(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lie mo-ha-med...hmmmmm..we don enta one chance....FP tins jare

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by ajepako(f): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chai... This Lai Muhammed is a disgrace to all liars in this world

Deep down, even APC gets embarrassed whenever he opens his mouth to defend them

Apparently, our daura ancestor is not in touch with his party and its manifesto before selling lies to guillible electorates

Anyway I have no reason to complain because I wasn't part of this abnormality..

Awon oniranu

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Young03(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
liar muhammed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by MikelEleta(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is preposterous, this is annoying, this is making a jest of all dose who voted him in. Can't Mr LAI keep quiet for once instead of spewing lies upon lies. No wonder his name is LAI. Let God be the Judge!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
great
Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Truth24(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Imagine!
Damn, we've all been scammed!
Next will be "Buhari never promised to do anything in 1 year"
Jehovah God, if dis is the "CHANGE" they promised us during campaigns, return it to them and dier family in hundred folds, Amen"
Change Scams Everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Soon it will be Buhari never promised to do anything in 4 years. grin

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Bobbystanley(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thank God I didnt Vote for APC

The party of Liars, Thieves and Rogues.

Nigerians have been scammed.

We Saw this coming, we told them, but the threatened to sweep us away with their brooms.

They wanted Change and now the Change is here.
Enjoy your Change while it lasts

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by paul288yahoo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Alright
Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Amazondepth(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmm,really troubling to see APC failing d integrity test so soon.Lai Mohammed proving to b a huge moral liability.In fairness to PMB,he has a monumental load of work on his hands but d promises hoodwinked d gullible masses and coming to deny that is shameful to say d least.things seem to b falling apart to early.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by EastLebanon(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
The way this apc cabals are deceiving and dribbling the gullibles has made messi and ronaldo to be jealous of them.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by ORACLE1975(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
I dey come make I xhop loci.
Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
meanwhile PMB is talking about integrity test with "lie mode program"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by nanya124(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Most governments are unable to give their best in their first term....GEJ 2015
And now its looking like PDP will have plenty of points to campaign against APC with come 2019 with plenty denials every now and then.
Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by CSTR2: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Buhari's 100 days covenants a renewed confidence, hope ...
www.vanguardngr.com › News
Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
chai!!! This change don get K-legooo grin grin grin grin .The dexterity of Lai Mohammed lies would make the devil grin with envy.
Any I still appreciate him for his honesty in admitting that the dullard has not achieved anything within his first 100 days in office tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Soon it will be Buhari never promised to do anything in 4 years. grin

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.

lol bros I tell you!!! How can anyone expect anything concrete from a secondary school drop-out and certificate fraudster.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wow, didn't he promise to achieve what in what year? Have you accepted that BUHARI AKA pedophile, BabaGoSlow is a failure?

Thank goodness is coming from you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by sosanova: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kai We don enter ONE CHANCE till 2019....lord deliver us from this propagandist party called APC

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by fran6co(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
GEJ WILL CONTINUE TO BE MY BEST PRESIDENT EVER AS FAR AS LIE-NUS MOHAMMED CONTINUE TO SPILLL LIES

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Flets: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hahahahahaha

If this Buhari's propaganda government achieves 25% of what GEJ achieved, they would have exceeded my expectations. 

Unfortunately, illiteracy on the part of the masses was a fertile ground for APC's propaganda. But am happy the masses will learn about the impacts of propaganda the hard way.

On a good day, a man without a formal education, a former and currently emerging dictator, an obvious tribal bigot, an islamic fundamentalist, a slow 72+ yrs old man, an election debate evader should never had been on the ballot.

Thanks to the endemic illiteracy across the land and even among the few schooled

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by erunz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
APC DON CONFUSE I SWEAR

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
what on earth is stopping the mods from pushing this hot news to the front page?

Nigerians need to know Buhari did not have anything thing for them in his first 100 days as it was strictly honeymoon period which might even be extended as long as he likes grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by landinfo: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm a proud Wailing Wailer but I refuse to be a #LyingLiarz like the scam that AP.Shitz is...
#LingLiarz Season 8 scene 8

I just pity dem gullible Niggaz wey belive this scamof Liarz

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by ichoku: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
In Nollywood, you will be forewarned to watch the drama and the intrigue as they unfold. Nothing prepared us for this. But that is the colour of change.

Now I have an idea. Those documents APC claim ignorant of must have been the navigation manual of their navigator.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by donholy28(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
This man should just add "R" to his name to. make it liar Mohammad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed by jars9: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Snubbed As China Hosts Africa On Investment / Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons / How PDP Can Take The Presidency In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.