Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,773 members, 7,965,914 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:08 AM

Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) (82271 Views)

Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by kemzykoko(f): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
If she likes let her go naked.. But those cakes sha shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by expertman(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Happy born day.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by levelszik(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Idiat
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Leyemoshood: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
see as she ugly sef msheeew

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Eureka123(f): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
The way certain women go out of their way, to pull down the little image of respect the sensible women in the society are trying to build. I'm not a fan of her movies anyways.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Classickid(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
They said she dressed to kill, is it because of thw boobs she xposed??
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Franchise21(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Looking so ugly with makeup
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by maryhaam(f): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmm.....it. Is well
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
she's so ugly........
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Janiobi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Honestly, I don't see anything bad in her dressing. Love her swag doe cry
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by freeage7(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
Girls sha.. Must she expose those innocent things to be beautiful or wat?

Did I hear you say innocent? Those boobs are as guilty as Osacar pistorius. Boobi wey me no dey take play, nahin dis ediot dey sample as she like.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Luckylife(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
Girls sha.. Must she expose those innocent things to be beautiful or wat?
innocent what? Pls don't cover her foolishness, do u know since the value of that tins start diminishing she have to make it public infrastructure.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Princejboy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Seemz acting doesnt pay again,that her new selling point,i guess.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by chrisud: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fashion these days is about What u ain't wearing.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Blade21: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
sud12:
Y didn't she expose everythin Am wonderin which kind of man will marry her!!!
she's married with a child
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
I PITY THOSE GUYS DT MARRIED SO CALLED CELEB(POPULAR)CUZ I DONT KW WTS DIA TO CELEBRATE IN THEM...
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Ifyjuli25(f): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Noted...

Ada Abakiliki should reduce her makeups.. It makes her ugly and old..

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Luckylife:
innocent what? Pls don't cover her foolishness, do u know since the value of that tins start diminishing she have to make it public infrastructure.
hehehehe
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
freeage7:

Did I hear you say innocent? Those boobs are as guilty as Osacar pistorius. Boobi wey me no dey take play, nahin dis ediot dey sample as she like.
hmmmm
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by lekikosky(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Geisha.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by ElFenomeno1: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Little tart!
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by basille(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
She looks like a sad clown in the second picture.

Her life, her business.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by appini: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
hensben:
My uncle said, before when you see a woman's knee and tummy your JT will e.rect but now if you never see bre.ast and p..ssy your dick nor go stand.

Nor be lie
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Koolking(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Those exposed boobs were the real eye-cing on the cake
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by ABbless(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Medunah:
Dats her probs thou
somebody help me, how do I tell medunah that I'm in love with her already? medunah,if you're out there,if you're seeing this, this dude is in love oh and he's in love with you.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Onyinyebee(f): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Untainted007:

Help me ask her ooo. Those soft pedals that now look like used slippers
u harsh o. Used slippers? Lolz
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by emmanueles(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ishilove, she dam hot.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by delishpot: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
What can I say? Its not as if she doesnt know any better. Let her continue. Next time she should not wear any pant or knicker.
Someborry help me tell her to nor wear anything next time. She would look more beauriful if she was nude
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Afroconnect: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bad b-itches always down with money,champaigne and sex...na poor man dey talk story with woman,all she wants is a baller.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by IsiCaterpillar(f): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
ikonsianyu?
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
What is fine about this now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) / Adesua Etomi's Marriage Introduction Outfit (Photos) / Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.