Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,633 members, 7,951,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 (926 Views)

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Actor Uche Maduagwu Says He’s Running For Anambra 2017 Governorship Election / My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kanye West delivered a memorable and totally bonkers acceptance speech during the 2015 MTV VMAs on Sunday, August 30, 2015 and capped it off with a bombshell declaration: his bid for presidency in 2020.

The ‘FourFiveSeconds’ rapper took to the stage toward the end of the show to accept his Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award after a brief introduction from Taylor Swift, and used his time in the spotlight to let America have a piece of his mind..

He said, at the end of his speech: ‘I have decided in 2020 to run for president.
In addition, Kanye at the beginning of his speech thanked ‘lady of the night’ Taylor Swift, while recalling how he interrupted her on stage 2009, which was reportedly the first day they met each other.

He said: ‘Thank you, Taylor, for being so gracious and giving me the award this evening, I often think back to the first day I met you also.’

Taylor cuts in and joked: ‘It seemed like everyone knew about our infamous encounter at the VMAs, I’m really happy for you and imma let you finish.’

The 2015 MTV VMAs was held last night, August 30 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. Check out the full list of winners below…

Video of the Year: ‘Bad Blood’, Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar

Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award: Kanye West

Artist to Watch: Fetty Wap

Best Pop Video: ‘Blank Space’, Taylor Swift

Best Female Video: ‘Blank Space’, Taylor Swift

Best Male Video: ‘Uptown Funk’, Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars

Best Rock Video: ‘Uma Thurman’, Fall Out Boy

Best Hip-Hop Video: ‘Anaconda’, Nicki Minaj

Best Collaboration: ‘Bad Blood’, Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar

Best Video with a Social Message: ‘One Man Can Change the World’, Kanye West

Best Direction: ‘Alright’, Kendrick Lamar

Best Editing: ‘7/11’, Beyonce

Best Art Direction: ‘So Many Pros’, Snoop Dogg

http://thenet.ng/2015/08/kanye-west-says-hes-running-for-president-in-2020/

Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by DONSMITH123(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
The devil himself that once compare himself with Jesus trying to be President.

This guy don go take Ekiti weed sha. Anyway he will never get there.
Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
more

Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by SUGARBEE(f): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol who dash monkey banana.. Well Goodluck to him

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
More pix

Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by DONSMITH123(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lalasticlala come see your brother from another mother here wan be president o. lozzz
Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
DONSMITH123:
The devil himself that once compare himself with Jesus trying to be President.

At times i wonder why God allow bad people to live and the once are not lasting Long. Anyway he will never get there.

my brother, the guy is just something else from another planet.
Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by tayoxx(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
na like this kogi weed de do person o
Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by DONSMITH123(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
tayoxx:
na like this kogi weed de do person o

ahahahahahah...
Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by Ewizard(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kim doesn't look like 1 who would make a good first lady for d states..
Re: Kanye West Says He’s Running For President In 2020 by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewizard:
Kim doesn't look like 1 who would make a good first lady for d states..

LOL

(1) (Reply)

I Will Apologize To My Side Chicks Before Getting Married- MI Abaga / First Pictures From Tolu “toolz” Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony / Yvonne Nelson Says She Is A Secondary Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.