Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,934 members, 7,949,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Liverpool To Complete Taiwo Awoniyi Signing Today After Beating Porto And - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool To Complete Taiwo Awoniyi Signing Today After Beating Porto And (453 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool To Complete Taiwo Awoniyi Signing Today After Beating Porto And by Entertain9jar(f): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
LIVERPOOL hope to secure the signing of Taiwo Awoniyi from Imperial Academy this afternoon.

The Reds believe they have beaten Porto and Monaco to the 18-year-old's signature.
The Nigeria forward, however, will not be granted a work permit to play in England and will be sent out on loan immediately.

http://newsnewsblog..com/2015/08/liverpool-to-complete-18-year-old.html#0

Re: Liverpool To Complete Taiwo Awoniyi Signing Today After Beating Porto And by ichoku: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Taiwo I know you will go places right from the first day I saw you play.
Re: Liverpool To Complete Taiwo Awoniyi Signing Today After Beating Porto And by jkbee(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's my guy.... hope U wl chg Liverpoor fortune to good!

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Agrees To Release Striker Emmanuel Adebayor From Contract / Kwara United Vs Sunshine Stars : Tomorrow 4pm / See Jose Mourinho Interview On 1-3 Southampton Lost –full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.