Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,370 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? (630 Views)

Is This The Death Of News? / WHEN YOU HEAR NIGERIA IS IN RECESSION AND YOU SEE THIS !!!! / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? by bebene: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is there any news that can shock you to the extent that you will have hypertension?
Re: What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? by vizkiz: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
if I hear that seun gets married to linda ikeji. undecided
Re: What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? by hummerwise(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
bebene:
Is there any news that can shock you to the extent that you will have hypertension?
yes, ur topic can grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? by FruityLass: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nothing...

Av got this kind of shock absorber...
Nothing shakes me easily.
Av always been strong.
Re: What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? by dazzlingd(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
hummerwise:
yes, ur topic can grin
grin
Re: What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? by dokyOloye: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
FruityLass:
Nothing...

Av got this kind of shock absorber...
Nothing shakes me easily.
Av always been strong.
What if them tell U say U dey HIV +ve?
Na example I de give oo,I no talk say U carry am.
Re: What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? by FruityLass: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
dokyOloye:

What if them tell U say U dey HIV +ve?
Na example I de give oo,I no talk say U carry am.
the last time I did it....was even expecting positive due to a medical condition I had
Wasn't scared a bit.......am a strong woman
Anything goes!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? by dokyOloye: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
FruityLass:
the last time I did it....was even expecting positive due to a medical condition I had
Wasn't scared a bit.......am a strong woman
Anything goes!
O my God,U r a 'strongman' ooo,no be strong woman again.
Will be contacting U soon make U dash me small 'liver'.
Re: What Type Of News That If You Hear Will Give You Hypertension? by christejames(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Whenever I hear that Bubu is performing... I want to see him fail and fail not just woefully but pii! ...ironically, the man is actually not performing, He has since hit the ground creeping...

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Politics Section Unorganise And Immature???? / Jonathan,gusau, Alison In N2.4billion Scandal Over ‘house Boats’ Rentin / Top Secrets: Why Tinubu, Fashola Are Actually Fighting ‘the Piggy Fight’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.