Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,028 members, 7,942,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him (3999 Views)

God Allowed Buhari To Come Back ,to Expose Him- Reno Omokri / Delivering Infrastructure: Lessons For Nigeria And The UK - By Fashola / Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
tohpahz:
Tosyn.e2much

Come and see ur partial name sake oo..

Anyway anybody that feels shaken deserves to feel so..
Na so I see am oooo cheesy

I don rush view the babe pix.. She use style make sense oooo tongue
Re: Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him by pharmagba: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
PDP ' meddlesome interloper'
Are PDP Lagos now close to Tinubu to know if and when he is shaken.
Fake new or wishful thinking by PDP
Re: Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him by tohpahz(f): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na so I see am oooo cheesy

I don rush view the babe pix.. She use style make sense oooo tongue

See as u dey rush
Mk i go see d pic. cheesy

She make sense angry Hope ur version mk sense sef.
Re: Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him by suremanpatriot: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2015
...enemies of CHANGE are at it again peddling cheap propaganda. Abeg good radiance to bad rubbish...TINUBU PLUS FASHOLA EQUALS ONE FAMILY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition To The Senate On Ministerial Screening of Amaechi.!! / Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth / Breaking: Kachikwu Storms Out Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.