Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:05 AM

The APC/PDP Blame Game- Pls Help Me Understand! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC/PDP Blame Game- Pls Help Me Understand! (369 Views)

Enough Of The Blame Game. Pls Give This To PMB! By Emeka Oparah / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The APC/PDP Blame Game- Pls Help Me Understand! by debaj10: 12:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Oyinbo say, 'let sleeping dogs lie'.
Over 3 months after his handover, gej is still hot and trending.
Meanwhile, the new guys seem to be all body language.

But what really concerns me- and what I foolishly thought ALL Nigerians would be hell-bent on, and up on arms at finding out- is:
What on earth happened to all the states' huge monies?!
With high oil prices came large monthly allocations;
- plus excess crude account sharing;
- plus whatever igr they raised;
- and we now know that they share VAT as well!

So, where did all these sums go?!?

Ok, PDP is corrupt. Fine. So their state govs looted their treasuries. Good to know. But-
APC nko?
Or have all their states become shining examples of prudent spending? Maybe they've exhausted it all on capital projects and cottage industrialsation?
Remember, we were told that Osun state IS (not was) the template to be used by the party in general.
Unless mouth don 'change'...?

What infrastructure did Fashola put in place to justify leaving 10 TIMES the debt he met in Lagos?!? Despite the HUUUUUGE igr generated under him! Plus we know that a large percentage of social/welfare infrastructure was a direct result of the corporate social responsibility projects by commercial institutions.
So what on earth did he spend all those TRILLIONS on?!
How Eko neva 'baje'!
How come APC youths haven't dragged him to party hq to explain what he used their inheritance for?
More to the point, the APC has jeered at jona for not probing obj's government- and they're right.
So when are we going to hear of APC successor governors like Ambode announcing the probing of their predecessors, like Fashola?

Una tanx in advance for future clarification.
Am gr8ful
Re: The APC/PDP Blame Game- Pls Help Me Understand! by prof17(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2015
BRINGBACKOURGIRLS!! This is the logest word for APC political gimick to win cheap political piont!! SCAM party.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Gov Poll Marred By Violence, Irregularities –INEC / NNPC Issues Guidelines For Sale, Purchase Of Nigeria’s Crude / NCC Confiscates Copies Of Pirated Obasanjo’s Book, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.