Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

Wordpress Bloggers - Beware Of Hackers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Bloggers - Beware Of Hackers (1144 Views)

New/upcoming Bloggers Beware Of / Good News For Wordpress Bloggers / Beware Of Some Internet Frauds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Bloggers - Beware Of Hackers by boldx(m): 3:11am On Sep 01, 2015
This is to notify new bloggers using wordpress that hackers are real. They try to access your administrator account and will try as many hits as possible. They keep trying to login, after a certain number of hits, you most likely will not be able to sign in using your administrator account. I used Wordfence to block their IP's. I also did not set automatic registration. I need to give you access as an administrator to get a user account. I learnt my lesson the hard way.

See proof:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wordpress Bloggers - Beware Of Hackers by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Its high time you wordpress guys install ''hide my wp''. Plugin cost 15$ on codecanyƶn. No hacker wud detect u using wp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wordpress Bloggers - Beware Of Hackers by fattbabakay(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Its high time you wordpress guys install ''hide my wp''. Plugin cost 15$ on codecanyƶn. No hacker wud detect u using wp
any serious hacker will find out if he wants to...
Re: Wordpress Bloggers - Beware Of Hackers by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2015
fattbabakay:
any serious hacker will find out if he wants to...
not wen all 'wp-' prefix has been removed from every code file

(1) (Reply)

The Best Free Web Hosting Site Ever / Too Much Downtime? See How To Reduce Downtime On Your Blog/website! / Web Hosting And Domain Name Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.