Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,482 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement (648 Views)

Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate / NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees / Screening Of NDDC Board Members Designates By Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by baloney: 4:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Lagos lawyer and rights activist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa has
appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to examine the
facts surrounding the alleged illegal dissolution of the board
of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) and
graciously direct its immediate re-instatement as he has
done with those of other agencies.
On July 16, 2015, Buhari, through a circular
signed by the Head of the Civil Service of the
Federation, announced the dissolution of the
governing boards of all Federal Government
parastatals, agencies, institutions and
government-owned companies.
But the lawyer in a statement said, given the
clear provisions of the NDDC Establishment Act,
the dissolution was unlawful.
He said NDDC could not have been among the
agencies whose boards were dissolved by that
announcement but that on July 23, 2015, a letter
signed by the Permanent Secretary (General
Services Office), was addressed to the Managing
Director of the NDDC, for the implementation of
the above circular, for the purpose of dissolving
the NDDC Board.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/adegboruwa-says-dissolution-of-nddc-board-illegal-urges-its-reinstatement/
Re: Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by baloney: 4:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:15am On Sep 01, 2015
poster above me got nosense
Re: Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by olafum1(m): 4:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmm cool
Re: Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 01, 2015
what else can I say the posters above me love Osogbo weed.
Re: Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by jazinogold(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2015
ok
Re: Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by amuwo1980: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari and APC are not interested in the rule of law, it baffles me how some so called educated Nigerians just don't get it. 2015 is the last free and fair election you are going to have for a long time
Re: Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by Legitbaba(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2015
what is dis man saying.?? Buhari shud send him to jail.....APC mentality.... Changy
Re: Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by baloney: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
poster above me got nosense

It no poster it a video : optimize your android pix use bro
Re: Adegboruwa Says Dissolution Of NDDC Board Illegal, Urges Its Reinstatement by baloney: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2015
kingsolex:
what else can I say the posters above me love Osogbo weed.

What else can I say

It no poster it a video : optimize your android pix use bro

(1) (Reply)

Itel Inote Prime IT1701 7" ARM Quad Core-1.2ghz Dual SIM – Black ₦ 19,500 / Lai Mohammed Names Six Major Changes In 100 Days / Top Online MBA Programs You Can Apply For Without GMAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.