Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Reflections About Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reflections About Love (865 Views)

Awesome And Inspiring Quotes About Love And Relationship. / Five Things You Need To Know About Love. / The Truth About LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reflections About Love by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2015
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return shocked

But what is most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel. angry angry

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people, so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

Love is when you take away the feelings and passions of a relationship and to find out you still care for that person.

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Don't expect love in return. Just wait for it to grow in their heart, but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.

There are lots of things you would never hear from the person you would like to hear them from, but don't be so deaf not to hear the one who says it from his heart.

Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed,

..to those who still believe although they've been betrayed

..to those who still need to love although they've been hurt before.

...and to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again.

Don't go for looks, they can deceive
Don't go for wealth, even that fades away.

Go for someone who makes you smile Because it takes only a smile to make a dark day go bright. cheesy cheesy

I hope you find the someone that makes you smile[/b].

Source: An audio clip i listened to few days ago.

ishilove seun friedplantain lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reflections About Love by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2015
We fear to open our hearts to love....

We feel loving someone is weakness
Re: Reflections About Love by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2015
NONSENSE... IF ALL GALILEO, ISAAC NEWTÖN, BILL GATE, CHARLES DARWIN, ZUCKERBARG, GØOGLE, WHATSAPP, YAHOO FOUNDERS, DANGOTE ... THOUGHT ABOUT WAS LOVE AND HOW TO GET PUSSSYY, THEY WUDNT HAVE SHOOK D WORLD. Y ARE Y'ALL XO DUMB DAT U DNT EVEN HAV A GOAL OTHA THAN TO FVCK A PUSSSYY. GOSH!
Re: Reflections About Love by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Sometimes, love is just not enough.

1 Like

Re: Reflections About Love by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE... IF ALL GALILEO, ISAAC NEWTÖN, BILL GATE, CHARLES DARWIN, ZUCKERBARG, GØOGLE, WHATSAPP, YAHOO FOUNDERS, DANGOTE ... THOUGHT ABOUT WAS LOVE AND HOW TO GET PUSSSYY, THEY WUDNT HAVE SHOOK D WORLD. Y ARE Y'ALL XO DUMB DAT U DNT EVEN HAV A GOAL OTHA THAN TO FVCK A PUSSSYY. GOSH!
hahahahahahahahahahahajahahahajahahajaha
Re: Reflections About Love by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2015
castroevans:

I can't agreed less....on point
Re: Reflections About Love by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Love! Love! Love!....love is painful....
Re: Reflections About Love by dmcdad: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
castroevans:
You are right. It is just not enough sometimes.

There are times one would need to face the actual realities of life. Very many people fail to realise this, hence the fallout in marriages after a period of time. Its no-brainer that the lovey-dovey and all that becomes null and void within a not-so-distant time. What then becomes of the marriage or relationship as the case may be? If only people understand it this way, they will be able to overcome it when it comes to the fore.

Its sad people go into marriages with a not-so-much idea about how things pan out overtime. When they begin to experience these, they become frustrated and look for the easiest way out, divorce.

1 Like

Re: Reflections About Love by dmcdad: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
zaragal:
Love! Love! Love!....love is painful....
You are right. Love is Pain and Pain is Love.

The truth is; Love could make or break you. If you fall for the wrong one, then life becomes miserable. But if you do with the right one, life becomes golden. One's prayer should be to find the one that would love us for who we are. That way, it would go a long way in strengthening things. And even when trouble comes, you would just imagine how well it would be sorted.

Love itself is a risk.

1 Like

Re: Reflections About Love by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Exactly, I was in a relationship and we were so deeply in love. Yes we had our flaws and tried so hard to correct it. At some point I changed, I stopped doing certain things I used to do (clubbing, night crawling, playing chess when my chick is around etc) but on her part, she wasn't willing to change (always conscious of her appearance, laziness etc).
At some point in a relationship, u run out of love, now the question is "what keeps the relationship going when u run out of love"
LOVE IS NOT JUST ENOUGH.

dmcdad:

You are right. It is just not enough sometimes.

There are times one would need to face the actual realities of life. Very many people fail to realise this, hence the fallout in marriages after a period of time. Its no-brainer that the lovey-dovey and all that becomes null and void within a not-so-distant time. What then becomes of the marriage or relationship as the case may be? If only people understand it this way, they will be able to overcome it when it comes to the fore.

Its sad people go into marriages with a not-so-much idea about how things pan out overtime. When they begin to experience these, they become frustrated and look for the easiest way out, divorce.
Re: Reflections About Love by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2015
castroevans:
Exactly, I was in a relationship and we were so deeply in love. Yes we had our flaws and tried so hard to correct it. At some point I changed, I stopped doing certain things I used to do (clubbing, night crawling, playing chess when my chick is around etc) but on her part, she wasn't willing to change (always conscious of her appearance, laziness etc).
At some point in a relationship, u run out of love, now the question is "what keeps the relationship going when u run out of love"
LOVE IS NOT JUST ENOUGH.

Never say goodbye if you still want to try

Never give up if you still feel you can go on.

Never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go
Re: Reflections About Love by ebuksy: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm.. Does true love exist? I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Reflections About Love by dmcdad: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2015
castroevans:
LOVE IS NOT JUST ENOUGH.

That is it bro.

I was speaking with a friend of mine sometime ago, and in the course of our conversation, I asked how is girlfriend was doing. He responded with; we are no more together. Outta curiosity I asked how long they dated for, and he told me it was just for 3 months. At this point I was more incurious and my inquisition grew and then I asked; what happened? To my greatest amazement, he said the feeling was not there any longer. I was really taken aback as 3 months was way too early to say the feeling or love wasn't there any longer. At that point I realised there was no basis for love in the first place. The feeling had no real root. There was little or no foundation.

Thus, I counselled him and made him know a lot about love and how to go about certain things in life and in love.

The thing there is, there comes a time in our lives whereby realities such as 'time' threatens that feeling or love we say we have for someone. What takes one forward at such a time is a determination and a resolve to love that person with each passing day. At such points, the scales of love falls off from your eyes and you begin to see the things you weren't able to see prior to that time. The person's weaknesses become very glaring. All of a sudden they become less attractive than you would have desired. All of a sudden they don't make much sense any longer whenever they speak. Such moments define how long or how well the pair will live together ever after.

Someone once said; the best way he figured out how to get through such period was a resolve he made to tell his wife he loved her daily. According to him, this acts as a constant reminder that he is meant to love her irrespective of the condition or circumstance.

On a personal note, I can love for a very long time. I always look out for a thing or two from time to time to build my feelings on. And truth be told, there is always something to cherish about that person even when you have spent years together. The problem now is, people fail to take cognizance of this.
Re: Reflections About Love by dmcdad: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2015
ebuksy:
Hmmm.. Does true love exist? I don't think so
Why do you think people feel so much pain when heartbroken?
Re: Reflections About Love by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
dmcdad:

You are right. Love is Pain and Pain is Love.

The truth is; Love could make or break you. If you fall for the wrong one, then life becomes miserable. But if you do with the right one, life becomes golden. One's prayer should be to find the one that would love us for who we are. That way, it would go a long way in strengthening things. And even when trouble comes, you would just imagine how well it would be sorted.

Love itself is a risk.

True sometimes we aren't jst lucky....

(1) (Reply)

Blindsided Relationship Breakup / What Would You Do If U Found Out Your Son Is Gay. / Why Is It Always Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.