Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Opinion: Party Supremacy Was Simply Tinubu Supremacy Against Saraki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Party Supremacy Was Simply Tinubu Supremacy Against Saraki. (365 Views)

Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors / Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Party Supremacy Was Simply Tinubu Supremacy Against Saraki. by yahrant140(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Where's PARTY SUPREMACY when a morally bankrupt party member Abubakar Audu picked up expression of interest form to contest APC Kogi governorship primaries? Why didn't they prevail on him to forget his ambition or screen him out?
If I condemned PDP for allowing Ayo Fayose and Iyiola Omisore to contest their party primaries with their moral baggage, then it behooves on me to condemn APC for allowing such scoundrel to even show up. It's a matter of conscience. It's about time we insist political aspirants answer moral questions in our process.
You ever wonder why Hillary Clinton's campaign is becoming problematic for her handlers? She has not satisfactorily answered moral questions on common emails. I lost counts of aspirants who were forced to end their runs due to moral questions.
And if Muhammadu Buhari or Yemi Osinbajo ever shows up to campaign for Audu in Kogi, I will rebuke them.

cc: lalasticalala ishilove.
Re: Opinion: Party Supremacy Was Simply Tinubu Supremacy Against Saraki. by yahrant140(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2015
I am not saying it was right allowing him to contest, but that it will be wrong too to disallow him from exercising his right. Maybe, the people of Kogi are better governed by a PDP man, or why is the APC getting caught off guard all the time? The patience of the people will soon run thin with the behaviours of eople in the APC hierarchy.
Re: Opinion: Party Supremacy Was Simply Tinubu Supremacy Against Saraki. by captainprogress(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2015
all dis na propaganda...

(1) (Reply)

LAI MOHAMMED: Double Standard Of APC... / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices - Olisah Metuh / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.