Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,118 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv (1022 Views)

Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV / My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl / Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by nwosas(m): 5:47am On Apr 02, 2009
UMUAHIA-THE Abia State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, has arrested a 29-year-old man, Domunachi Osu, for allegedly raping and infecting an 8-year-old girl, (names withheld) with HIV.
The Command's Public Relations Officer, Mr. Soji Alabi who briefed newsmen on behalf of the Commandant, Alhaji Dauda Mungadi, said the suspect, said to have been on the run since last year was arrested following a tip-off from the victim's mother.
Alabi said the suspect, a married man and trader from Delta State, was living in the same area with victim, who was staying with her grandmother in Ikwuano Local Government Area of the state.
Osu was said to have committed the offence when everybody in the compound had gone to the farm and threatened to kill the girl if she told anyone of the heinous act.
Alabi said that the suspect would be taken to court immediately investigations were concluded.
In her account, the victim's mother, Mrs. Amarachi Uche, said she had gone back to school in Abuja when her daughter's series of illnesses were reported to her and that it took the intervention of a family friend before her daughter could open up on what happened.
The victim who narrated her ordeal in Igbo language said she was raped. The suspect also admitted that he was guilty of the offence, saying he had been living with HIV for over three years.
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by ElRazur: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2009
If he is a Muslim, then it is justifiable.

Before you come saying blasphemy or come at me with guns, I suggest you read up on Prophet Muhammed and how he had sex with a minor. wink
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2009
dis is wickedness in its highest order.

pedophiles are everywhere, more reason parent with young female children must be very watchful and never ever loose sight of them girls. and also ave it in mind dat every man is a potential phido.i dont mean to offend anybody here

i pray the man pays heavily 4 this heinous act.
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by hollandis(f): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2009
ElRazur:

Before you come saying blasphemy or come at me with guns, I suggest you read up on Prophet Muhammed and how he had sex with a minor. wink

What a pedophile!
what a silly religion
nywayz back to topic undecided
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by Ahmadtjk(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2009
ElRazur:

When you guys going to stop, May be u can read very well the topic had nothng to do with religion, But here you go again.
i believe the culprit might one of your pastors or Revernt, Na so your misrable life go finish hahahaha, SHARIA FOR LIFE you will never here this kind of nonsence from my side of 9ja,
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by Sissy3(f): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2009
this man deserves no mercy angry angry angry

source nko
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2009
na wa 4 una oo! why is nobody asking this dude for his source? angry
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by lanre88(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2009
we really need to watch the way we criticize other people's religion. What has islam got to do with this. We should have the fear of God.
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by ElRazur: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2009
Ahmadtjk:

When you guys going to stop, May be u can read very well the topic had nothng to do with religion, But here you go again.
i believe the culprit might one of your pastors or Revernt, Na so your misrable life go finish hahahaha, SHARIA FOR LIFE you will never here this kind of nonsence from my side of 9ja,

You clearly do not know the art of drawing attention to things that are wrong. Yes, the topic have nothing to do with religion. However, it so do not stop me raising an important point.

This will happen under sharia. Hell, it is happening in the northern states. Where old men are getting married to sexually immature girls. Please look these things up. The bill introduced in Nigeria to stop the marriage of young girls at a young age [they have to be 18] is not enforceable in most northern state [our constitution allows laws to be amended at state level so as to conform with religion and tradional values]

One of the argument is that Prophet Muhammed had married a girl at 8 and had sex with her at 9, hence it will breach their "religion rights" if the law that stops under 18 from getting married enforced.

The point I am making is that, people need to know and we really need to change our ways.  Who in their right mind have sex with a 8 year old? Clearly, Prophet Muhammed was morally wrong to have sex with a minor, yet Islamic scholars will defend this to the very end.

I once started this topic in the Muslim section, only for it to be deleted.

For the record, I am an atheist.
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by ElRazur: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2009
lanre88:

we really need to watch the way we criticize other people's religion. What has islam got to do with this. We should have the fear of God.

There is nothing to watch. It is a well known fact - Muhammed had sex with a minor. The minor in fact, was his last wife before he died.

One of the problem with Islam is it won't entertain criticism. It wont such a problem if the religion itself is perfect, but as we all know nothing is perfect. In the case if Islam, it refuses to change.
The problem is, most  Muslims do not even know this and yet they will gladly die for their religion. 
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by Ahmadtjk(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
ElRazur:

Just look at thje way you talking!!! Atheist you can worship SATAN, but you dont have right to talk about people faith the way you like,
From your point of view i can understand you are another psycho case, so carry-on, Atheist. LOL
Re: Man, 29, Rapes, Infects 8-yr-old Girl With Hiv by jona2: 2:03am On Apr 22, 2009
;d

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested Exhuming Corpses At Church Cemetery / Man Kills Mother ,accuses Her Of Being A Witch(god Help Us) / Again Yorubas Kidnap Igbo In SW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.