Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Malinois (belgium Shepherd) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Malinois (belgium Shepherd) (2943 Views)

My Female Malinois, Scarlet Is Almost Ready Again. / Belgian Malinois Now Available In Abuja.. / 3 Months Female Malinois For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by olisafincy(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2015
I have been researching on this dog for so long, i want a dog with so much energy.
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by oluomoadebayo: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2015
olisafincy:
I have been researching on this dog for so long, i want a dog with so much energy.

I have Kongo for #3m if you are interested!
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by Mckandre(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I have Kongo for #3m if you are interested!
lol grin
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by oluomoadebayo: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Mckandre:
lol grin

why are you laughing?
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by Mckandre(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

why are you laughing?
ur price will definitely scare the dude away and his enthusiasm on the breed,besides would u really sell Kongo?
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by oluomoadebayo: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Mckandre:
ur price will definitely scare the dude away and his enthusiasm on the breed,besides would u really sell Kongo?

Not everyone can approach Kongo,i'm traveling a lot right now and I don't want my boy to suffer. If their is a right offer for him, I will consider selling him but if not I'll surely keep my beloved boy.
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by ElPhoche(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2015
Please does #3m mean 3 million or 300 thousand?
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by olisafincy(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2015
i can pay 30k for a puppy, i have seen kongo. im here in enugu state and ready to pay at any time if you know who wants to sell.
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by koppa(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Please guys is there any difference between a German Shepherd and an Alsatian...
And is it possible to cross a local breed with an Alsatian....don't mind my curiosity please

Cc
Seun
Bountydogs
Kynte
Gwas
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by oluomoadebayo: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2015
olisafincy:
i can pay 30k for a puppy, i have seen kongo. im here in enugu state and ready to pay at any time if you know who wants to sell.

A pup would cost you nothing less than #150000.
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by olisafincy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
i damn need this dog, who knows anyone who got atleast a three month old puppy of malinois for sale?

Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by olisafincy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
get me connected to someone who wants to sell, im here in enugu.

Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by olisafincy(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Give me kongo for 35k
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by oluomoadebayo: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
olisafincy:
Give me kongo for 35k
I think it's about time for you to wake up from your dream.

2 Likes

Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by olisafincy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
lolz
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by olisafincy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
i need a pup seriously and this is what i got just 30k
oluomoadebayo:

I think it's about time for you to wake up from your dream.
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by oluomoadebayo: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
olisafincy:
i need a pup seriously and this is what i got just 30k

You don't want a malinois, you just like the breed. Most reputable breeders around the world sold their litters before birth with 700 euros minimum for the lowest quality pup. I just got a new four months pups and she cost me nothing less 450k together with traveling and pedigree documents . I will advice you to mellow in your search to avoid being scammed. 30k won't get you even the poorest pup .

Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by olisafincy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
one dog costlier than rot,GSD, and all the energy is mind blowing. i want a malinois but i dont have that kind of money and im not joking i only have 50k for this breed but if i cant get any at this price i will just have to relax my nerves and wait to see what fate got for me.
Re: Malinois (belgium Shepherd) by oluomoadebayo: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
olisafincy:
one dog costlier than rot,GSD, and all the energy is mind blowing. i want a malinois but i dont have that kind of money and im not joking i only have 50k for this breed but if i cant get any at this price i will just have to relax my nerves and wait to see what fate got for me.

I doubt if their is any breeder in Nigeria, the last time I bred my dog, I sold pups at the rate of 120k to 150k with only one female. You will need to import one to get a pup hence the price will be more on the high side. Rotie and GSD breeders are available everywhere and those breeds are easy to find.
Malinois are versatile breeds and are gaining popularity everyday,maybe some business dudes will invest and start breeding it here as well.

You can check the average price on euro puppy.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pure Bred Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale In Abuja / The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- / Excessive Barking - I Need Help. Urgent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.