Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,815 members, 7,882,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

MTN Dashes Out #33,500 Worth Of Recharge Card To Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Dashes Out #33,500 Worth Of Recharge Card To Customers (1007 Views)

When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers / MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Dashes Out #33,500 Worth Of Recharge Card To Customers by Busari132(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
MTN, the 'stingiest' network ever liveth in naija decided to reward selected customers in order to attract more patronage. what I first noticed was d influx of calls from friends who rarely call me and whose numbers have been resting in my contact list like a tattered cloth abandoned in d 'american dusbin' . We do talk extensively(which is very unusual of them) on trending nigeria issues ranging from politics,entertainment,sports etc The offer started first week of August bt I got to know about it towards d middle of d month.By d grace of God, I hv been able to receive 33,500 on my line twice. The secret is just to migrate to mtn pulse and ensure you hv #40 in ur main acct balance, then enter *567*3#.#30 would b deducted from ur account immidiately. If u r lucky u might b given 50k as it was given to some people bt d common one is 33,500 which is renewable after 7days. Another one is; enter *142# and follow d instructions that follow. Albeit: the offer is nt for everybody bt u can just try ur luck. Success as u give it a trial.
Re: MTN Dashes Out #33,500 Worth Of Recharge Card To Customers by StarboyMichael(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Do you mean, migrate to mtn iPulse. No more mtn Pulse

(1) (Reply)

Ban Placement On Annoying Numbers / Huawei Partners Jumia To Launch The Huawei G Power With 4000mah Battery / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Tab E For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.