Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians (20379 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Buhari Did Not Disown The Campaign Document, “My Covenant With Nigerians", In UK / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by mrtruth: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Okay sir. Now we get it ..... LYING LIARS
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by alabi826(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2015
ddippset:
Convenant or no Convenant. 100 days or 30 days. Buhari and the apc have Apparently being overwhelmed by the problems of Nigeria. The mess made by Jonathan and his cohorts was grossly underestimated. Fucck 30 days, 100 days, 6 months and all these nonsensical, inconsequential timelines. The president should just try to transform all sectors of the country by the end of his 2nd year in service. Nigerians would forgive, forget and vote him in again.
My guy, you dont make promise on what you know little on. let assume GEJ has destroy this nation WHY telling us you will fix it in 100 days while deep inside you, you know it will take you up to 199999999 days. A bad governance based on truth is better than a good governance based on lies
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by ddippset(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2015
alabi826:
My guy, you dont make promise on what you know little on. let assume GEJ has destroy this nation WHY telling us you will fix it in 100 days while deep inside you, you know it will take you up to 199999999 days. A bad governance based on truth is better than a good governance based on lies
bad government based on truth? Are you in any way implying that jonathan's government was based on truth? Keep fooling yourselves. Jonathan and the pdp left so many campaign promises unfulfiled as well. Jonathan's government was both a bad government and a government based on lies. Which truth? Abeggi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation / Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.