Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Beware Of Rare Care International Company Limited They GNLD/MLM Fraudater - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Rare Care International Company Limited They GNLD/MLM Fraudater (1178 Views)

I Received This Invite I Did Not Apply For. Are They Gnld Or Scammers. Help / Beware Of Supreme Nigerian Limited They Are Nothing But Scam. / Guys Please... Is This Real Or Are They Gnld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Rare Care International Company Limited They GNLD/MLM Fraudater by benzion72(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is a personal experience today

The drama started yesterday around 8:30pm when I received a customized text message on my MTN line

"You are to come for aptitude test 2mrw Tuesday 01/09/15 by 8:30 a.m at 31, opposite Domino Pizza, Awolowo road Bodija, Ibadan. Ref 73A"

Though I could not remember ever dropping CV around that axis. But I just summon courage to go. When I got to the address. I met so many Nigerian there. There was some rules pasted at the entrance of the building which include no personal discussions.

Latter we were ushered into different room based on Reference number. There was a guy in the room who told us about himself. He told us how lucky we were and that during his own era only 10 people were selected throught out Ibadan. He told us the interview will come in three parts the written, the oral and the final selection. He administered the written part of the test for us. He was giving us a subtle threat of possibility of loosing the chance if we did not complied with his instructions.

After the test he ask us to welcome with a rousing welcome a top management staff of the organization as a facilitator. The facilitator gave the name of the company as

"Rare care International company limited".

Immediately we Google this company we discovered they are Multi Level Marketing.
Some of us keep cool but some cannot control their bottle anger. The whole place was scatter and we get the organizer and the facilitator arrested. Because some guys said that those stream that came yesterday parted with registration fees that ranges from 10,000k to N2,500. Just imagine having to travel from Lagos, Osogbo, Ife only to be told you. are in for a GNLD MLM business and an unemployed person shelling out so much money.

In the long run we hand them over to police at Bodija Police station very close to Dommino Pizza. We also went to inspiration FM to intimate the public so that they can beware of this scoundrels. Twitter messages was sent to the Police, Newspaper offices , Radio Nigeria representative also came to cover the story

OBSERVATION
1.Any text message without the name and phone number of HR should be disregarded
2. Any company without a signboard or with new signboard should be disregarded
3. Any recruitment that bar you from discussion about their company is fraud
Re: Beware Of Rare Care International Company Limited They GNLD/MLM Fraudater by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Latest Graduate Jobs At Amstrad Pharmaceuticals Limited / 7 Available Jobs / Customer Service Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.