Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,269 members, 7,974,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa (5281 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by SmooshCHN: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
She's lying Man. If she really wanted to spend the rest of her life like you do her, she'll keep off parties. I'm very sure she knew her EX would be present at the party. She had a good excuse but she should pay for her Devious ways. Give her time to process her Pregnancy and Stay the fûck away from her. Use your head not your heart. She knows you're good for her hence she's willing to wait till she's delivered, I'm not sure it'll come out good for you bro. These days girls lie and she'd crocodile tears once marriage is involved. Don't be fooled.. Every sane adult around you will surely tell you she's lying and to forget her and move on. Please don't fall for the tears..
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by SmooshCHN: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
ilobasama:
I just have this conviction that she is lying to you.

Did she explicitly tell you that the guy raped her ? Because no matter the pressure from the guy and the locked door, if she did not want the guy to touch her then nothing can happen. Her story is just too easy. Well if you want to go the length, you can find out what really happened from the guy and her friend.

But if I were the one, I ll let her go.
Kudos Man. The best is to forgive her and ultimately walk away.. If a lady doesn't want someone touching her, if it ends in rape, everyone should know. But a rape with her EX? Na lie. He should just walk away.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Like seriously, she's just lying to him. Ladies can lie so perfectly. Thank God for experiences.
SmooshCHN:
Kudos Man. The best is to forgive her and ultimately walk away.. If a lady doesn't want someone touching her, if it ends in rape, everyone should know. But a rape with her EX? Na lie. He should just walk away.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
vani86:

lol, not really, just heard a lot of these sorry stories recently
Sometimes I get scared when I read stories on Nairaland. I'm like; are these women future mothers? Can they really take good care of kids and all that?

Good for them anyway.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by segzy0i(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Let her go she got what she wanted so no issue go on with ur life she might be right but its a costly mistake she will from
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by femadelim: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
You need to move on with your life, you don't get married on sentiments . Your wife to be will still get pregnant for the same guy next time , this is just the beginning . Its already in her blood from your story she does not befit you as a wife.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by summerflame(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
U are just a foolish tribalist. Did he made mention that the girl is a Yoruba?. Is this how your brain malfunction?. Seriously, you are a wasted product
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by DankemzI(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
400billionman:

I hear you grin

Remember that Op is in love.

He should marry her & have a celebrity kind of Divorce!
My Uncle always says; he can't give others advice, he himself needs advice.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by summerflame(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
U are mouthed
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Sparkles003(f): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
In Ay's voice"USE YOUR HEAD"
What stopped her from picking up whatever that was playing the music or any thing in that room and smashing it on the floor,door,or even window.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by otimothy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
i am typing this with the last inch of maturity in me as im itching to use extremely abusive words on you however you know the truth already so please feel free and marry her as nairaland would always be here when she sleeps with your friend,brother,gateman,boss please come back and open another thread........can you imagine.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by 2sex(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
ganiberry:
If you could remember vividly i posted to you wonderful nairalanders the story of my girl friend who was impregnated by her ex-boyfriend that came back from South Africa.

Here is the update on it. She later summon courage to call me and told me she needs to see me to discuss what happened. To cut the long story short, we met in one of the eateries and there she told me what really happened.

Don't forget i said i was on official assignment outside Lagos. She told me her friend was getting married and she attended the wedding. Meanwhile she had a relationship with her friend's brother that ended about six years ago. They met at the party and exchange plesantaries. So when the party was about to end, she realised that it was late for her to go home. So she told her friend she will need somewhere to sleep till the following day.The friend gave her a room in their house.

She did not tell me she was going to the party because she knew i will object since i have been complaining on the rate she attend parties. She said she had slept when and suddenly she realised that somebody lied beside her and was caressing her. She got up and resisted but at that time he realised that the guy (who was the former boyfriend) had locked the door, kept the key and increase volume of the radio. She said there was nothing she could do and the guy slept with her.

She later realised after some weeks that she is pregnant and long before then she had been warned not to abort any pregnancy. Now she is begging for forgiveness that she did not do it intentionally and that she can't marry somebody she does not love.

So where do i go from here. She begged me to be patient with her till she delivers.

If you are in my shoe, what will you do. Please i need your candid advise and not abuse please. It is a serious matter and i plead that you should not take it with levity at all.

Thank you.
It's unfortunate you are still hooked on BS she is telling you. Didn't she know it will get dark for her to leave on time? Dude, you were about marry a woman that loved parties so much.

What to do? You become a step father na.

Oshi!
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by 2sex(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, LOOK FOR YOUR WIFE ELSEWHERE. I SMELL LIES FROM THE LADY IN QUESTION. DON'T EVER CONSIDER SUCH RAPE AS AN EXCUSE.

MY CENT
The worse thing that can happen to a man is when a woman feeds on his weakness. The B*tch knows his weakness and she is using it against him.

What's his weakness? A soft heart.

The question now is that would she dare tell the guy that fvcked her same story if the table was turned around? NO.

OP, you are damn too weak as a man and that's your greatest undoing!

Re-read your post again! It's obvious she has been disobeying you prior to this time and I believe you have hinted on possibility of marrying.

It's an insult to your person for her to have the audacity to give you terms such as wait for to deliver. Let's assume that happens so you will take her back? Oh what a shame!

She should have thought about the consequence.

You are WEAK! She knows it and she is feeding on it!

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by madridguy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
You said it all. Let hope our brother will heed to advice.

2sex:
The worse thing that can happen to a man is when a woman feeds on his weakness. The B*tch knows his weakness and she is using it against him.

What's his weakness? A soft heart.

The question now is that would she dare tell the guy that fvcked her same story if the table was turned around? NO.

OP, you are damn too weak as a man and that's your greatest undoing!

Re-read your post again! It's obvious she has been disobeying you prior to this time and I believe you have hinted on possibility of marrying.

It's an insult to your person for her to have the audacity to give you terms such as wait for to deliver. Let's assume that happens so you will take her back? Oh what a shame!

She should have thought about the consequence.

You are WEAK! She knows it and she is feeding on it!
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Macgreat(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
"There's nothing she could do because the guy locked the door and the radio played loud"

Amazing cheesy Her resistance rate 2%
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Jwhizzy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
OP believe the tales at your own peril. She probably even slept with the guy more than once, and willingly too. Forgive her, wish her the best, and move on with your life. If you stay, you are signing up for a lifetime of hurt and heartbreak.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by chigoizie7(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Eee be like say your brain is filled with akamu.

How many times do u want to be fooled?

It like u hate your life.

Please forgive her, but please send her out of your life, believe u me, u cannot live with such circumstances.

If that girl truly love u , she would only ask for your forgiveness for betraying you, and den move on to carry her cross.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by godoluwa(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ganiberry, be a man & let d gal go. aloku obinrin ko dara. 4get about her coz thinking about her will affect ur lyf
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by passionate88: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Sorry but she sounds like a liar. I'm not buying the rape story, because it's the only believable explanation she can come up with rather than saying she tripped & fell on his dyck.
Nigerian girl for you. Very good at being unfaithful and also very good at blaming someone or something apart from themselves.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by uche92(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Op don't even think of taking that chick back ... I read your first post and it just sounded like this girl has your mumu card or are you one of those weak men?
ganiberry:
If you could remember vividly i posted to you wonderful nairalanders the story of my girl friend who was impregnated by her ex-boyfriend that came back from South Africa.

Here is the update on it. She later summon courage to call me and told me she needs to see me to discuss what happened. To cut the long story short, we met in one of the eateries and there she told me what really happened.

Don't forget i said i was on official assignment outside Lagos. She told me her friend was getting married and she attended the wedding. Meanwhile she had a relationship with her friend's brother that ended about six years ago. They met at the party and exchange plesantaries. So when the party was about to end, she realised that it was late for her to go home. So she told her friend she will need somewhere to sleep till the following day.The friend gave her a room in their house.

She did not tell me she was going to the party because she knew i will object since i have been complaining on the rate she attend parties. She said she had slept when and suddenly she realised that somebody lied beside her and was caressing her. She got up and resisted but at that time he realised that the guy (who was the former boyfriend) had locked the door, kept the key and increase volume of the radio. She said there was nothing she could do and the guy slept with her.

She later realised after some weeks that she is pregnant and long before then she had been warned not to abort any pregnancy. Now she is begging for forgiveness that she did not do it intentionally and that she can't marry somebody she does not love.

So where do i go from here. She begged me to be patient with her till she delivers.

If you are in my shoe, what will you do. Please i need your candid advise and not abuse please. It is a serious matter and i plead that you should not take it with levity at all.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If All Women Love Money Then Why Do They Do This (pics) / Guys See Another Meme Ooooo [ Pics] / Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.