Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice (1370 Views)

I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok guys I think it's high time I clear some stuff about corruption, PMB and some former ministers, this is my analysis
The basic problem is embedded in the constitution and I define the constitution as a wired frame work designed by the elites so that they can put their subordinates in check. "Deziani, Ngozi et al knows the constitution better than you and I", don't argue or better still let me elucidate on the words in quote. I have a copy of the 1999 constitution and I have gone through it over and over and I am a bit acquainted with some amendments but yet I can't claim to have a sound knowledge of the constitution. Deziani et al do not read the constitution because they have the best heads doing the reading. They have the best lawyers, solicitors, attorneys who can interpret these laws explicitly and in "different languages"....you know what I mean by that I guess... I can tell you that the best lawyers are not those judges sitting on the bench....naaaaaaa....the bad guys are the guys in the chambers eating up one another.

Let us "ASSUME" Deziani et al stole 6bn usd,
did you think they were doing it without the inkling that they might be called to answer for it someday? Of course they did. They knew, so while allegedly stealing they were covering their tracks with what you may ask...the constitution and that is where the problem sets in.
1. The 6bn usd is not in Nigeria probably the alleged stolen money is scattered all over Europe and Northern America so the Nigeria government will have to sign if not presently on ground, bilateral agreement with some of these countries before the money will be sent back to us
2. When signing bilateral agreement I hope you know the other countries may have their terms as well some of the terms may not favour trade or economic growth and some to a large extent....don't even think what am thinking "Gay marriage"...
3. Now before getting our alleged stolen money, the people involved will have to fight you till the last pint of their blood. Let me break this down....
3a. Deziani et al have alleged 6bn chillin and you want to send them to jail....funny...every international law firm in the world will woo them with guarantee of their safety if they can put up 1bn usd as legal fees.....what did I just say....i mean every law firm in Europe and America is wooing them right now
3b. The money is not here in Naija there will be a whole lot of evidence to proof that deziani et al stole from the Nigeria purse because there tracks are tightly covered so we may have to dig deeeeeep. That means we will be looking at a 6-9 years trial....where will bubu be then?
4. Deziani et al knows how the world works better than you and I so the alleged stolen money definitely will not be in their names or their firms and it subsidiaries
5. At the end of the long trial certainly this is what we can get that is after a serious fierce battle o...
5b......We will not be able I repeat any day Quote me, The Nigerian government Will Not be able to convict deziani et al because there will be nothing to prove that the money was stolen and the stolen money linked to deziani et al......But the Nigeria government can prove and will be able to prove that deziani et al did not earn the "money"....legitimately.....and also they mismanaged the funds. Mismanagement is not stealing oooooo....in law....in reality it is the best source of stealing......lol....funnny...

At this point I want us to note that deziani et al will not go to jail for mismanagement unless you want them to cough out another billion that will place the case at infinity. Do not forget that if deziani et al spends 1bn usd to bring the case to futility my dear country will spend x2 or x3 with nothing to show for it. Sad is it not? That is why it seems Bubu is slow on the issue, Bubu is known to make speedy decisions and retract the statement latter but I tell you his advisers also know how the world works and that is why no serious probe is yet to commence. He knows the game is rigged He cannot win.

The way forward, I know we all want to see those who allegedly stole our money behind bars but it does not work like that. I will advise Bubu to grant amnesty, let them return part of the stolen funds with their church mind, we can ensure they do not occupy any political position in the future. We need the funds we need to move ahead.

For those saying buhari is just about to spend hundred days that there is +3 more...you have failed to analyse and study politics. Truth be told what your programmes will be in the next 4yrs is mapped out during your first hundred days in office. The last 2 years of every 4 year term is usually spent on planning for the next four years "how to retain power"....buhari belongs to a political party so by 2017...it is politics again. If you have something to offer it is now. Americans will vote next year and if you follow up obama is more concerned right now about who he will hand over the mantle of leadership to and also ensure the republicans are kept at bay....Bubu will follow same path that is how it's been done is not gonna change

God bless Nigeria
God bless PDP
God bless APC
God bless you
Api Nu Month
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by eagleae7(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
And am looking at u
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by sammyj: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Story story !!!
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by Oblitz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
I can see some sense in the writeup
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Keep dreaming
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by nabiz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
My brother u ar on point. Don't mind some people in nairaland that don't know anything about power and politics, especially in a democratic environment
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by dammytosh: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
altamaurice:

Let us "ASSUME" Deziani et al stole 6bn usd,
did you think they were doing it without the inkling that they might be called to answer for it someday? Of course they did. They knew, so while allegedly stealing they were covering their tracks with what you may ask...the constitution and that is where the problem sets in.

Be analyzing.

Deziani knows she is in trouble and is already using different tactics from begging to forming that She has CANCER and she is sick.
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
dammytosh:

Be analyzing.

Deziani knows she is in trouble and is already using different tactics from begging to forming that She has CANCER and she is sick.
Naaaaahhhh forming cancer might be part of it am not in her brains though but in reality she said few days ago that she is ready for probe...source "Focus Nigeria"....she is ready for the probe bro...Bubu can't win we will chase nd chase till 2019....and we won't win
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
nabiz:
My brother u ar on point. Don't mind some people in nairaland that don't know anything about power and politics, especially in a democratic environment
U are on point even in south Africa some of the looters were pardoned on the ground that the stolen money should be invested in SA....some south east Asia countries also pardon looters.....and even in China where there's death penalty corruption still strives in a different fashion.....
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
ebubemicky:
Keep dreaming
It can never be more real.....#100percentreality
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
eagleae7:
And am looking at u
...awww but am looking through you
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
sammyj:
Story story !!!
before reality there will always be a story
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by aishababa(f): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
There is international law against money laundering for one!
Further, G7 governments have pledged to PMB to help Nigeria track the looted funds.
They have best investigators, spy and intelligence network. Further, their banks are more than willing to co-operate with their governments.
The mere fact that diezani or Okonjo or GEJ and PEJ are contesting the seizure of such loots will give their game away.
Any Nigerian probe will be open and shut case against them.
Re: Why Deziani, Ngozi...won't Go To Jail...my Piece Of Advice by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
aishababa:
There is international law against money laundering for one!
Further, G7 governments have pledged to PMB to help Nigeria track the looted funds.
They have best investigators, spy and intelligence network. Further, their banks are more than willing to co-operate with their governments.
The mere fact that diezani or Okonjo or GEJ and PEJ are contesting the seizure of such loots will give their game away.
Any Nigerian probe will be open and shut case against them.
Beautiful write up I must confess...lol...how are you quite sure that the stolen funds is within the G7? "I will help you track the looted funds"...does not imply the fund is yours, does it?....there must be evidence beyond reasonable doubt that the was stolen and is Nigeria's money...and in cases where you have insufficient data gives the the case a good stand point @ the end...I will still tell you what We can be able to prove is.....Deziani et al didn't earn the money...but stealing is out of it. Mind you, "Money Laundering" is a complex term.... lastly you said "the government is willing the banks are willing to give the funds" these are words of the lips and don't take a gentleman's agreement for real. Did you know that Abacha's son sued Naija on recovered loot? Case still dey court oooo...mind you liechestien Govt has agreed to give up Abacha's looted fund and Ngozi and co employed some International law gurus...the money never still reach here ooo....lets just get what we can and move.....

(1) (Reply)

SEE List Of Names Of Nigerian #oilblock Largess / Rivers Pdp Mobilise To Protest Against The selection Of Rotimi Amaechi / Nigerians Put Sen. Ben Bruce On Blast Over His Silence At Ministerial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.