Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe (2034 Views)

Lagos Babe With Big Bumbum Needed. / U Ned A Romantic Nd Sexplayer Dat Cn Mak U Climax,lagos Babe Holla Me / Any Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by wenurmine(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2006
Theres this problem am doing research on. Why is it that most Igbo (espacially Business men) date Lagos babes, then when they want to get married they go back to their village to look for virgins? another one is when they finally get married to a virgin girl, after a year or there about, they will start chasing Lagos babes again. Does this mean that village virgins are for keeps while lagos babes are for , ? undecided
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by Hotstepper(f): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2006
village is not how it used to be, every1's eyes are opened now esp. developed villages now like Nnewi, it is considered 2 be a city now
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by kiki(f): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2006
well ive seen some occasions where that has happened well i think they want a village gurl who will cook clean and take care of them but they want a freak who's gonna get down and dirty
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by Mula(f): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2006
They only marry Village girls because the girls are desperate and have no real choice.
and they can be boring in bed because they're virgins.
But if they want freaky sex start looking at me as if I'm the only slot in town.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2009
This is for you ladies to gear up, we/some men are wise and we really know what we are doing.

It's an amateur/worthless man that will marry a lady that has been used several times and dumped by men, and sometimes she might not even get a husband and men would still continue to be messing her up (while she would be calling herself a local big girl, and not knowing her problem) and while those men have already married.

Some ladies won't even hear, and some would hear.

It's up to you all, live your life as you want.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by Swissess(f): 9:28am On May 07, 2009
, yes, why?
when they are tired of their European wifes or have achieved a legal stay in Europa, they go back home and bring 'a sister' from the village.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2009
But we are not talking about Europe we are talking about here in Nigeria and how ladies even messes their selves up.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2009
You got anything to say about that one? and even concerning you ladies?
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by Swissess(f): 9:44am On May 07, 2009
But we are not talking about Europe we are talking about here in Nigeria and how ladies even messes their selves up.

so the Nigerian girls have to blame themselves when their boyfriends run off to get married to 'clean' women?
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2009
But why do they have to mess their selves up? and I think it is even good for those clean women that they keep up their pride and they are even seeing the reward.

And even you too you mention (CLEAN WOMEN) why is it that some women are clean than some does.

Was it not the way they were brought up? and what they even want to choose to be.

All women are supposed to be clean and even those that are not clean are supposed to me treated separately.

Gear up.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2009
And who are the clean women, and the unclean women? are they both not in this country?.

And why are some have to be clean and some don't have to be clean.

Men would always be running after the clean ones, so it's better for the unclean to correct their mistake.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by Swissess(f): 10:09am On May 07, 2009
But why do they have to mess their selves up? and I think it is even good for those clean women that they keep up their pride and they are even seeing the reward.

as you might have guessed, I am not a Nigerian so I don't know.
but what is 'the reward'? sb said, sooner or later the men go and look for the wild ones becaused the 'clean' ones cannot meet up with their needs. is that the reward?

it looks to me as if men want everything. but nobody gets everything in life,

and maybe there's something between 'clean' (=virgin) and a messed up city girl. are there not girls in the city, who are probably not virgins anymore, but far from 'messed up'? what about those?
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2009
Well, anyhow you view it, But one thing I know is that everybody chooses how he/she want to use his/her life.

And even if I should share me own life experience with you, then you will know what am talking about.

Take care.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2009
And what I mean about the reward of those clean women was that, At least They are getting married to their dreams guy that their level worth.

So don't miss heard me.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by tpiah: 11:54am On May 07, 2009
Mula:

They only marry Village girls because the girls are desperate and have no real choice.
and they can be boring in bed because they're virgins.
But if they want freaky sex start looking at me as if I'm the only slot in town.

this lady fine oh- she no easy at all.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 07, 2009
sofeo:

And what I mean about the reward of those clean women was that, At least They are getting married to their dreams guy that their level worth.

So don't miss heard me.

You too dey talk. you sef clean?

Make I hear word jare!
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by oluwafemi113(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2009
Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe

oboy I`ll go for village Virgin babe ooooo, later i go use money love-vendor her now

Lagos babe for where
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by yme1(f): 1:56pm On May 07, 2009
lagos babes where once village babes

clean a village babe up and she will end up being a lagos babe too undecided

all we need is to pray that God should give us a decent woman as a wife

speaking on behalf of the guys wink grin grin cheesy
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2009
@michelin89,

Lol, se you sabi me b4 ni I be confirm clean guy? I have dated one stupid girl before and she even promise to be with me till the end of her life,(she was the one that brought up the promise between us) and I accepted has she said, and I also love her alots.

When she went to school she turn to another thing, with the hope that she has one guy left at home to marry her when she comes back from school.

She used her body as she want, and know I discovered what she has done.And I told her and she didn't even say anything cos she knew I've already known.

Now she want me back and I even told her that if she mistakenly date another guy and even have sex with the person I would surely know.

And what else does she need in man again, she has already have it in me. So can you now see that some girls are stupid?. Even if I marry her she might be that stupid again in future.

And it's even showing in her body that she has had a lots of sex with men, because she has no shape again.

She kept calling me now wanting me to continue with her again, which can never be possible, Now tell why won't run to another clean babe or village babe?

So can you just imagine what girls are turning their life to by themselves and why won't I run away to another clean one, while the one I have before has messed her self up?

Tell me.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2009
@ y me,

What are you saying who should clean them up?

@ oluwafemi113

I like you option jare thanks my big bro.

Let's go to village and marry them.
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 07, 2009
sofeo:

@michelin89,

Lol, se you sabi me b4 ni I be confirm clean guy? I have dated one stupid girl before and she even promise to be with me till the end of her life,(she was the one that brought up the promise between us) and I accepted has she said, and I also love her alots.

When she went to school she turn to another thing, with the hope that she has one guy left at home to marry her when she comes back from school.

She used her body as she want, and know I discovered what she has done.And I told her and she didn't even say anything cos she knew I've already known.

Now she want me back and I even told her that if she mistakenly date another guy and even have sex with the person I would surely know.

And what else does she need in man again, she has already have it in me. So can you now see that some girls are stupid?. Even if I marry her she might be that stupid again in future.

And it's even showing in her body that she has had a lots of sex with men, because she has no shape again.

She kept calling me now wanting me to continue with her again, which can never be possible, Now tell why won't run to another clean babe or village babe?

So can you just imagine what girls are turning their life to by themselves and why won't I run away to another clean one, while the one I have before has messed her self up?

Tell me.

Ahahahhaha! I thought sex was a very good exercise to keep fit!
Re: Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe by sofeo(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2009
Yeah it keeps fit for your health but sometimes too much of sex disfigures some people's shape. Really believe me.

(1) (Reply)

Rex-age Transnational Comprehensive College Ifo Ogun State / Money For Hand Back 4 Ground... / Thread For Introvert Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.