Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event (1177 Views)

Reekado Banks Staring At Lady’s Boobs (Photo) / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) / Bovi Caught Red Handed checkin out a woman's backside LoL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by Mykel4God(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is he looking at what it looks like he's looking at? Lol...

http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/09/lol-bovi-nabbed.html

Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by toltee4real: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Datz lookary offense now.............
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by Mykel4God(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bad guy sef like beta tin grin
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by Blakjewelry(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nothing there he is just being a real man
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by freaklyme(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is not news,I have a copy of this pic.it was at Guinness colorful world of more at EKO hotel two years ago
.G guy nkr dey look anything
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by christinie(f): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
And you want his wife to read and cry right?
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
See how he is concentrating grin
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by Mykel4God(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
dovelike:
See how he is concentrating grin
Like person wey dey write Jamb grin
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by Sommyangel(f): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
It's allowed
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by divinehand2003(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN A SELFIE WITH THAT FINELY CREATED BUTT
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by vivypretty(f): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
looku looku
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by adedayourt(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
can imagine wats goin tru d guys mind like dat.

""""nna mehn, see ukwu. he big pass my wife own small sha. like sey kke i jus grab am like bag of cement"""
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by missmary(f): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mykel4God:
Is he looking at what it looks like he's looking at? Lol...

http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/09/lol-bovi-nabbed.html

He is studying and trying to understand the priniciple behind it... Probably deriving a formulae too
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by Omotayor123(f): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chineke!!!! shocked
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by agarawu23(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by adedayourt(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
its a natural tin to do fr guys. even obama aint xcluded

Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by adedayourt(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chineke!!!! shocked

wat is chineke, it iz ur ukwu
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by Houseofglam7(f): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na man yansh him for look
Re: Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event by Kazrem(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rotflmao

(1) (Reply)

I Have Met Many Men But I Cherish This Man – Omotola / Pamela Anderson Strips For Flaunt Magazine (18+) / Check Out New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile Is This Make Up Could She Be Bleaching??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.