Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! (2367 Views)

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. / Hey Ladies,wot R U Looking For In Ur Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by katherinae(f): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2006
cheemoney

biko donot disgrace us igbo people like this now. u have to be smarter than that right, if not u are honestly lost.
Dont u think if it was that easy to get the perfect wife there would even be single men around, get off ur lazy ass and put the effort to find a wonderful girl for u. stop embarassing us like this chai.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by Ugwumba(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2006
*another one bites the dust, and another one, and another one*
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by izoneb(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2006
Douzy:

LOL = Laughing Out Loud or Laugh Out Loud!
ROFLMAO = Rolling On the Floor Laughing My A$$ Off!

Same here!

Is this same Mimi who has been proposed to and wants to marry?
Sorry just thinking out loud.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by bluenubian(f): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2006
Poor guy cry, for cheemoney to post this not once but twice means he has no hope to get a woman in the real world, so ladies help our poor brotha out cry undecided grin grin
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by mimigirl(f): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2006
@izuneb yes it is d same mimi. What do expect, all d ladies have turned him down making him feel so dejected. So i have to give him a relaxed mind atleast make him feel "i belong"
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by mimigirl(f): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2006
@izuneb yes it is d same mimi. What do expect, all d ladies have turned him down making him feel so dejected. So i have to give him a relaxed mind atleast make him feel "i belong"
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by stevematix(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2006
come on cheemoney!!! wats the deal with u trying to make we brothaz look bad? if your that Hot and lonely go for a night-out and get a night-stand.  look i don't eva want to see this kind of post ever again. get yourself a job already. you're a major embarrassment.

p.s its not your fault your ugly. so don't blame the sistaz for not feeling u.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by CheeMoney(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2006
Now let me bare my mind. I have been insulted enough in this forum just for asking. the LORD

said we should ask and it shall be giving to us. But what do I get in da house for asking?

Antagonists, playa haters, hypocryts and what have you. Na wah o.

Now the man Cheemoney.

I'm fair in complexion, the toast of many women, 6 footer, handsome.Let it be a topic,

someone in here (I will not mention name) has seen my picture. I want whoever cares to post

it as a topic with caption, "Who has seen cheemoney is he handsome?" I'm sure the person might respond. But please she should not post my picture here ooo.

God has loved me so much at my age. I know there are people at my age still better. I was

not born with a silver spoon but success has smiled on me.

Apart from my house in the village, I have an investment worth over =N=13,000,000 and

growing. I Drive a BMW 3 series 2002, a honda ivtech 2004 and a Honda CRV 2005 model I got

and reserved for my wife. I have had the taste of the best women both within and outside

lagos. So pips should respect themselves and not call me names.

I lost the love of my life to religion. She is a moslem from Kwara state. I am a christian

from Imo state. She is everything I wanted in a woman. Tall, beautiful in all measures. 5.8

feet tall. Plump and busty with all the right curves at the right places. Intelligent. We

dated for 8 years between 97 and 2004. She studied abroad and spent most of her time there.

We met in alpha beach when I marked my birthday and they were in nigeria on holidays. I will

post one or two of the birthday picture. She came back finally to Nigeria last year for her

youth service. All I was waiting for was her return so we can solemnise the union we both

planned. her folks knows about me. I visit either or both of the parents anytime they are in

Nigeria. They welcomed me with open arms. She sends me gifts and I buy her things mostly our

local fabrics that her folks takes to her. Never knew her mother never approved of our

union, bubble burst few weeks to her return finally. The problem! Her mother. her mother

said she can't marry a christian. BINGO and that was the end of an 8 years old journey.

I like the best things of life and know it doesn't come easy. Yes I was cheating on her all

the while she was away. i dated different kinda girls and helped so many.

I'm on nairaland because I don't trust a woman can truly love me for me. I see pretence and deceit in their eyes both in church and outside the church. Also, I know I cannot find a replacement for my "Bukkie" but i want something close and they are not easy to come bye. So I felt if I post it out here with those qualities listed, the right person will deem it fit to respond. I didn't mean to be insulted and didn't mean any ofense to the sistas in the house.

I've thought of posting my picture, but,
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by izoneb(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2006
Cheemoney going by how u've grown in life i don't expect u to be bothered about comments in a forum like this.
Lotta people just react on the spur of the moment so don't worry keep searching.
You didn't have to flaunt your possesions though cos whoever comes calling now already knows what u gat so whats the point?
Goodluck to all singles!
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by CheeMoney(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2006
izoneb:

Cheemoney going by how u've grown in life i don't expect u to be bothered about comments in a forum like this.
Lotta people just react on the spur of the moment so don't worry keep searching.
You didn't have to flaunt your possesions though because whoever comes calling now already knows what u gat so whats the point?
Goodluck to all singles!

Izo dearie, thanks for your nice comments and thanks also to all playa haters and good hearted pips in da house. What I did lately is a part of me I've never wanted revealed in here but due to the insults, so much for someone to tell me to go get a job. Gosh! It was very painful and I had to let the fella know I am no lay-about. To let him know I can have any woman I want to. We all know the Nigerian systems and how it works. Show me the money and***** I mean no insult to sistas in and outta da house please. I am quite aware there are a lot of well cultured and well behave sistas out there. But we sha know wetin dey with most chicks these days.

I wanted to meet serious ladies, get friendly, share ideas, find out their visions towards life, goals and aspirations before even meeting physically. So I thought though. I didn't know I will be hated for that and called names. For real its breaking my heart. I feel so be-littled and humiliated by kids I can fend for all for the sake of what?

Its all good.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by amaka1(f): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2006
interesting thread
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2006
have you run out of girls that your next search is nairaland girls?
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by bluenubian(f): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2006
Oh cheemoney, fine bobo with million naira estate and BMW

After reading your auto-biography, I called my Papa and Mama to read it too, then emailed it to all the members of my family, infact sef, even the Igwe of ma village have read your auto biography, and WE have all decided that U are my FUTURE HUSBAND. Ok hubby, now pick up the phone and call me, then when we finish talking, ship that HONDA to me. Cause am gonna need some kind of insurance.

Bleep
your future wife tongue cheesy grin grin
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by amaka1(f): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2006
lol @ bluenubian grin
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by CheeMoney(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2006
bluenubian:

Oh cheemoney, fine bobo with million naira estate and BMW

After reading your auto-biography, I called my Papa and Mama to read it too, then emailed it to all the members of my family, infact sef, even the Igwe of ma village have read your auto biography, and WE have all decided that U are my FUTURE HUSBAND. Ok hubby, now pick up the phone and call me, then when we finish talking, ship that HONDA to me. Cause am going to need some kind of insurance.

Bleep
your future wife tongue cheesy grin grin

Hilarious blue. Clap! Clap!! Clap!!! Clap!!!! Give me your address and I will ship the car to you. Thank you my queen  grin for accepting my hand in marriage  without even seeing me.  grin grin grin grin grin grin Hey! mind if I also send you the money for your dowry and traditional wedding? Then help me tell your house boy to get you pregnant on my behalf. I will send you a statue of me for the traditional wedding ceremony.  tongue tongue

Akuko (story)! I blame you? Any how, in life playas gon'play and haters gon'hate. I ain't mad at cha blue for playa hating me. This you've always done from the onset. Its all good.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by bluenubian(f): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2006
cheeeebaby
Biko easy on ur wife, u jus made me unhappy, is this how we are going to start our happy life together?, u have already started mentally abusing me, what next huh.

Chee don't be mad at your wife, its the devil that made me say all those crazy things, from now on, I ll pray for God to let me look past all the fine fine things u have, no BMW, no HONDA, no million dollar estate. As a matter of fact sef, I ll sack my houseboy. I will ride okada day and night to come visit u, to prove am the one for u.

Bleep
your very sorry wife embarassed
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by CheeMoney(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2006
Eh! nwuye m oma o Blue. Ewo! I make vex? Sorry o, I no know say u dey quick vex. Ngwa ndo. A gam azutara gi akara na choco milo inugo tinye ya na DHL postuo re gi ya.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by bluenubian(f): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2006
Di m,
Anugo m ihe nile ikwuru, I will enjoy that akara and milo well well, daalu, with every bite and sip, I will think of u. Today is akara tomorrow is honda.

Di m, chukwu gozie gi, say amen.

Anyways my husband, k'am naba my bed,na ura atugbwolem nuo,

Excuse ma igbo abeg, as my husband am sure u understand me befor it even comes out of my mouth grin
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by mimigirl(f): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2006
@cheemoney i dont believe you were the one that posted those write ups stating your possessions and financial status.  you have the excuse of posting maybe because you were pushed to the wall. Then where is your sense of maturity? You boldly emphasized  on your spending your good 8years on a muslim yoruba lady. And at end what happened? Maybe we say you got yourself involved because of the connections which you made us believe you have achieved just like what any other igbo boy would have done. Congrate big bros, you are smart. Well, i want to let know that there are  girls out here who give no damm  on all those your possessions i means girls who know what they want from a man. I can prove to you that being a graduate and financially successful does not  qualify one as a man  who knows what relationship and being married is all about. Going through what you dropped as a post, psychologically; one can easily tell what you are, the end they said justify the means. Some like can easily send a wife packing reminding her of where you picked her from.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by mimigirl(f): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2006
@cheemoney i dont believe you were the one that posted those write ups stating your possessions and financial status.  you have the excuse of posting maybe because you were pushed to the wall. Then where is your sense of maturity? You boldly emphasized  on your spending your good 8years on a muslim yoruba lady. And at end what happened? Maybe we say you got yourself involved because of the connections which you made us believe you have achieved just like what any other igbo boy would have done. Congrate big bros, you are smart. Well, i want to let know that there are  girls out here who give no damm  on all those your possessions i means girls who know what they want from a man. I can prove to you that being a graduate and financially successful does not  qualify one as a man  who knows what relationship and being married is all about. Going through what you dropped as a post, psychologically; one can easily tell what you are, the end they said justify the means. Some like can easily send a wife packing reminding her of where you picked her from.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by izoneb(f): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by stevematix(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2006
so ur little scheme to find an "ideal woman" back-fired. now u' ve grown so frustrated (not to mention Hot) that u have devised an even more pathetic approach to seek attention to ur deplorable and appalling lifestyle.

who in the name of anything "romantic" would want to showcase his would-be assets in the name of love! nigga what u lack is enlghtenment. do u think that because ur rich people will pity and love u for wat u claim u have? REALITY CHECK homey, all the rich guys in town and elsewhere wouldn't be in nairaland looking foir "love" cos they be getting all the love they can get.

what audacity!!! ur really are a dreamer, but wats most annoying is the fasct that u have to come pervade ur "dream" to all of nairaland. this site obviously isnt meant for ur likes- get a life. ur like a virus, an unwanted entity. get gone bro. go back to dreamland and be with bukkie.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by bluenubian(f): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2006
Heeeey be nice angry cheesy grin
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by ahmedisah(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2006
“Cheemoney”
I think its high time u got serious wit ur self. Wit ur CV if u can not find someone or keep a relationship around u, how do u think u can get one or even keep one thru d net. Pls. don’t be an insult to ur self n don’t let those girls talk to men anyhow. And u “mimigirl” good luck to u hope to find true love on d net, I wish I had a sista like u, then……
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by prizeless(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2006
Hey,
wtsup with yaall, chicks, y are u al castigating the guy cos he posted something.If chevron shld post a job here, would u ask them for their pics.He sent an advert for any who has the required credentials to apply.

So if u do, feel free, drop the application(i guess his contact info is there), and lets see if u get the job he posted for.We will be praying for and with you. Amen

So Ladies, take it easy, ok?

Thanks for listening,

ME!!!!!!
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by CheeMoney(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2006
WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Its getting hotter in here! 

ahmedisah:

“Cheemoney”
I think its high time u got serious wit your self. Wit your CV if u can not find someone or keep a relationship around u, how do u think u can get one or even keep one through d net. Please. don’t be an insult to your self n don’t let those girls talk to men anyhow. And u “mimigirl” good luck to u hope to find true love on d net, I wish I had a sista like u, then……

What do these nutheads in da house think a net is self? Is it no more the 21st century wonders that has made the world a global village? Nothing is impossible via the net boy. Meanwhile BOY! this post ain't even meant for you or guys. So why are you getting all sainty with your holier-than-thou attitude? Piss off and stick your opinion/comments down your a*s*s.

stevematix:

so your little scheme to find an "ideal woman" back-fired. now u' ve grown so frustrated (not to mention Hot) that u have devised an even more pathetic approach to seek attention to your deplorable and appalling lifestyle.

who in the name of anything "romantic" would want to showcase his would-be assets in the name of love! nigga what u lack is enlghtenment. do u think that because your rich people will pity and love u for what u claim u have? REALITY CHECK homey, all the rich guys in town and elsewhere wouldn't be in nairaland looking foir "love" because they be getting all the love they can get.

what audacity!!! your really are a dreamer, but wats most annoying is the fasct that u have to come pervade your "dream" to all of nairaland. this site obviously isnt meant for your likes- get a life. your like a virus, an unwanted entity. get gone bro. go back to dreamland and be with bukkie.

Steve the blind bat. Wadup! Didn't you read through to decipher why i went gaga? A boy in here who most probably is still an undergraduate (where I was about 13yrs ago) said I should go get a job. Can you imagine such an insult? Coupled with few others who still live in the stone age that opinned I was online becaue I was either too urgly to get a woman in real life or I ain't got the guts to ask a woman out in real life. I had to let them know I got it all to make a woman go gaga. Looks and bucks. And been there done that.

Truth be told, if most Nairaland users are no hypocryts, one stand a better chance of meeting an ideal mate who meets your idiological and physical desired attributes online. This is because you won't leave enemies behind. I am talking from experience. If you date a woman and walk when What-You-Want-Is-Not-What-You-Get, some tend to take it too hard and call you names and curse you and all that. Our people should wake up and catch up with the rest of the world. We have lagged too far behind.

All the same, I ain't mad at all ya because tall or short, fine or urgly, pips opinnion must differ. Some in favour and some against. So all ya, bring em on.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2006
lol grin una no go kill me with laugh
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by gistwithme: 12:34am On Oct 20, 2006
chee money do you want this one? <<<<<<< >>>>>> http://athiefcalledtinadora.tripod.com
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by chineduleo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2006
chee-boy-money.Nice going there.A touching story i believe but my advice is this take it easy love will find you.Imagine,a mother smart enough to send her child abroad fo study but dumb enough to deny her love.\if she loved you am sure she go rebel.Well thats water under the bridge but do u think u can find what u looking for here.Be patient love go find you,  coolc ya
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by izoneb(f): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2006
gistwithme,when u'all have problems with people sort them out and stop coming to lie against people showing their faces.
You are also shameless.
If u are sincere and proud of being what you lie to be show yourself.

The story is cheap and obviously cooked up.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by gistwithme: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2006
izoneb which part is cooked up? l will try not to get ill mannered by insulting you, l wasnt brought up that way, tell me where seemed cooked up in my story
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by twigblu(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2006
people will hate u even if u are rich or poor why emphasize it?u just confirmed the cliche tha ibo guyz have plenty money no taste!! smileyno insult but it's the cliche, personally i would like to know u, u seem in telligent , and intelligence is rare, in most men these days.lets get talkin, and people this is a forum dont insult the guy if una no want it's ok, some gals fit like am, grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed / Am Not Andy Blaze / I Am Hot, Need A Matured Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.