Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

Buhari And His 100 Days In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His 100 Days In Office (452 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption / Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His 100 Days In Office by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:15am On Sep 02, 2015
Let me start off by informing everyone that I'm a wailler or wailling in anticipation of those who may want to derail this thread.

Buhari is close to his 100 days in office, this is always a significant number in a political post.
I remember governors always come out to list their achievements within that period. We usually hear nothing from them after that till pre-election period.

We all know Buhari is hours away from that milestone.

What worries me is that himself and his party are already churning out propaganda daily.

They claim GEJ left 'a virtually empty treasury' that's why they can't fulfill their promises, but these are the same people who before elections informed Nigerians that Nigeria is broke.

They claim Buhari had made Nigeria better via his body language, when statistics are revealed to them pointing to the fact that security(BH), economy etc are getting worse, they claim it would get better 'Buhari is trying to fix the rot left by PDP/GEJ'.

I keep asking myself, if he is actually fixing the rot and not going on tourism or taking pictures in other countries, Nigeria shouldn't be worse off than he met it.
Nigeria should maintain her pace or remain stagnant and not degenerate.

How do you explain to an educated man that you are fixing Nigeria that's why it's worse today than it was yesterday?

I see/read the uproar concerning his appointment and I'm shocked, this is the same thing people including PDP have been warning us about.

I remember when it was put to him that he is a tribalist, he defended himself by saying his cook and drivers are igbos.

I told my friend that APC wouldn't/can't deliver on their promises because Nigeria has no money (recurrent expenditure >70%) and oil prices were falling but he was just shouting corruption and GEJ that Buhari would stop corruption and use the money to fulfill his promises. I still laugh anytime I remember that.

Buhari is in control of EFCC, Police, Army and DSS yet he has not investigated and arrested anyone what we hear daily on newspaper is GEJ stole $700m, $1.2b, $90b etc

Please can he just investigate quietly so he can catch them unawares instead of disturbing us daily with their figures

(1) (Reply)

Former Spokesperson For Nigeria’s Department Of State Security Marilyn Ogar Fire / President Buhari Finally Opens Up On Why He Appoints More Northerners. / Debate: An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape (re-posted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.