Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,414 members, 7,974,682 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash (19900 Views)

Enyeama Snubs Senate President / Rohr Lists Mikel , Daniel , Osimhen , Ezekiel For Super Eagles, Tanzania Clash / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by yorke1: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Football is meaningless if Arsenal is not the one playing. To hell with Nigerian football!
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2015
lifezone247:

Abeg make una help me clap for this man

Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa.
No one is indispensable.
If mikel no go play DMF for naija, make them no invite am.
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by OgunjiSAYO(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Dats serious !
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by MadCow1: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Daninya11:
Super Eagles Captain Vincent Enyeama has withdrawn from the Country’s 2017 Afcon qualifier against Tanzania and the subsequent friendly match against Niger for personal reasons.

Reacting to the news of the first choice goalie’s decision, Coach Sunday Oliseh shrugged off concerns that Enyeama’s absence would worry the camp. The gaffer insists every player will be given equal opportunity to feature for the team and none will hold the country to ransom.

http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/enyeama-dumps-nigeria-oliseh-downplays-captains-withdrawal-from-tanzania-game/

Akwa Ibom people no dey ever fail to disappoint.
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Daninya11:
Super Eagles Captain Vincent Enyeama has withdrawn from the Country’s 2017 Afcon qualifier against Tanzania and the subsequent friendly match against Niger for personal reasons.

Reacting to the news of the first choice goalie’s decision, Coach Sunday Oliseh shrugged off concerns that Enyeama’s absence would worry the camp. The gaffer insists every player will be given equal opportunity to feature for the team and none will hold the country to ransom.

http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/enyeama-dumps-nigeria-oliseh-downplays-captains-withdrawal-from-tanzania-game/

No worries! Nigeria would win the match. It's gonna be 1-0 in the first half, then 3-2.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Akwa Ibom people no dey ever fail to disappoint.

Lolxxx
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by lifezone247(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Daninya11:

Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa.
No one is indispensable.
If mikel no go play DMF for naija, make them no invite am.
I'm telling you bro, we are over 130 million in this country no one man can tell us he is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by daddychelsea(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2015
4rm wt am seeing so I dnt tink dt guy Oliseh av something 2 deliver let's jst watch nd c wt will appen com dis weekend #armscrossed#
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2015
make una bring curtoise of chelsea na.
transfer window ia still open na undecided
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Franchise21(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2015
webincomeplus:
Agbim would be a nice replacement. smiley
That name is synonymous with disaster

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by bigwallace(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Persnal reason!am sure it is connected to the fracae btw him nd d nff,well we have a gud replacement in ikeme,watched him play couple of times he is quite decent but not the same level wt enyeama.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by lifezone247(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2015
yorke1:
Football is meaningless if Arsenal is not the one playing. To hell with Nigerian football!
Up guuners, but bros you dey vex ohh
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Donbasi(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Am totally behind Enyeama, this dude has always been there for this nation but I frowned at him being queried for complaining about a bad football field in one of their encounters here in Nigeria I guess one of the stadiums in the north. Make I see who wan query de guy say him no come #rubbish NFF

5 Likes

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Barram: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by xp17(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
now oliseh knows no one can hold Nigeria for ra nsom. But during his days , he was holding Nigeria for ransom, had problems with coach and the late NFA president.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Jibson97(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2015
The guy is already getting proud. undecided
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by door2(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Mumu, dey form.
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by ScobaXL: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
okay! check here www.gistmii.com
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by olatex25(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2015
in balloteli voice.. who is enyeama
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2015
Enyeama has been doing that nonsense since the days of siasia but nairalanders always fight in his defence, well if we had sought earlier for a replacement this wouldn't have been a news now
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by mikkypel(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Or probably they think oliseh is too small to govern them... And Enyeama can be called pride of Barbados
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Sunnypa11(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Enyeama and Mikel no gree pick my call

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by shadrach77: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Enyeama is becoming very heady. What's he feeling like ?
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by uchaymart(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2015
webincomeplus:
I prefer Ahmed Musa at goal post instead of AGBIM
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by akinsmyk(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2015
NEPABOY:
Enyeama there's no more Ebola o..what the heck is wrong dis time around?

That Patriotic spirit in dis Goalie is Fast Diminishing. sad

Had been reading people comments, a pity we can be so insensitive to issues. After all that controversy and hypocritic policy of the NFA, you think that won't affect him?? Someone whose done so much for Nigeria and is suddenly handled that way. Its a pity. This is not about indiscipline but hypocrisy in disguise on d part of NFA trying to show us they are working. Enyeama didn't speak for himself but the whole team as a captain. I would do just same, its not pride

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by ahamonyeka(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
if eyeama does well you people will commend him now he said he is not coming everybody seems to be on his neck not knowing his reasons for not coming.
Must eyeama be there aways don't we have second and third choice goolie?

Nigerians sha.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by kennynelcon(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari bros...equal oppurunity
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by ramatintin(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Daninya11 post=37585801]Super Eagles Captain Vincent Enyeama has withdrawn from the Country’s 2017 Afcon qualifier against Tanzania and the subsequent friendly match against Niger for personal reasons.

mk enyeama remeba say na super eagles give am wetin e de enjoy for France today
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by activelyA(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2015
webincomeplus:
The guy is not consistent at all
If he does well today, he wont tomorrow
Very bad! undecided
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by chrisantus52(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Rubbish wetin em cum dy feel now ?
Re: Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash by Akanaz(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Good decision mr oliseh. Noone should expect feel special or big in our team. Humility must reign among our players.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? / Steve Ritsons 2nd Golf Course Designed & Built In Anambra Southeast Nigeria / Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.