Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,974 members, 7,931,375 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: (8322 Views)

The Psychology Of Chronic Wife Beaters: Ladies Take Note / Woman Beaters / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
@JohnDoe what about your mom? grin I bet you're still a virgin, hence the anger towards women. You know, that is one of the first signs of an extreme case of homosexuality. WELL SAID EBONY VIBE, I am begging to see the REAL issue here tongue

Carolece:

Men do what we allow them to do. If a man puts his hands on me, I swear I will spend the rest of my days in jail laughing as if I am crazy. Cause he aint gonna get away with that. If I cant manage him while he's awake, I wait until that  MOFO is asleep and do what a battered sister gotta do, and I am reporting that shyt myself. Smiling for my mugshot and all.

my only words in court would be:

"Yes your honor, I killed the MOFO. How many years am I gonna get for that?"

LMFAO!
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
ebonyvibe:

I am ashamed to be a decent of a country where majority of the men think like this as it is evident in this blog thread.

I am confident a man wouldnt beat me one cos I wouldnt allow it and two the laws of the land wouldnt allow it either. I just pray the one day women get financially secure all over the world and get confident enough not to endure such a criminal act.

i am not saying beating a woman is right ok but i have no pity for any dats beaten,cos there were signs but these sorry ass gals all dey think about is he has a good job works in shell,mobil,and can pay my bills, and he has his own cars,houses and all dat.
trust me there were signs wen dey waz dating she was too into d toys and wat she can get as gifts from d dude and of course dat carrot all gals love, I WILL MARRY YOu grin grin grin

so y bring it here let her die if she wont out angry angry angry angry
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ebonyvibe(f): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
SORRY 190FAN

Not only rich men beat their wives even the poor uneducated ones in the village do the same.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
exactly @ Ebony.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by MrCork23: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
Flogging a woman ? with what? Cane? grin. Nah man. Women shuld be treated like Cake Queens

but why then is it acceptable to flog house girls in Africa? why? Becoz of the belief that women need to be kept in line. I disagree, kinda undecided
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
^Go away.  angry I am mad @ you!
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by MrCork23: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^Go away.  angry I am mad @ you!

Sweeery i wud never hurt a fly, bwoy your finest dark skin ever, No doubt. edibly lookin tongue. tongue
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^LOL. thanx. *sighs* why cant I ever stay mad @ this guy?? angry angry

When I get all of the air from my head, I will rant! It's not over! angry grin
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by MrCork23: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
****throws kiss on MzDarkskin serious JLO boooty tongue***
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
LMAO @ these our ladies with little skinny hands that can't hurt a mosquito claiming to do all sorts. . .

I have a question~
in a case where a lady hits her man first, would it be right/wrong if he gives her a gross beating in return??
Ladies what's your judgement. . .
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by 190: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2010
Singing 190 WAR SONG

Women must go (OLE)

Women must go (OLE)

Women must go (OLE)
angry angry angry
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by lilpearl(f): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
wow d thread starter is damn too funny but she speaks some sense
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 15, 2010
@Adolfe I dare you to step to a woman with a certified black belt/ martial arts training. You be your own test dummy, then come back and talk. cool
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 2:28am On Dec 15, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@JohnDoe what about your mom? grin I bet you're still a virgin, hence the anger towards women. You know, that is one of the first signs of an extreme case of homosexuality. WELL SAID EBONY VIBE, I am begging to see the REAL issue here tongue

LMFAO!

Well what can I say? I am a virgin? Yes I am, happy? I would rather be a virgin than a skanky azzed hoe. However I understand, when your brain is that skanky empty hole between your legs, it's hard to think, pity.

MzDarkSkin:

@Adolfe I dare you to step to a woman with a certified black belt/ martial arts training. You be your own test dummy, then come back and talk. cool

Another stupid statement from a skank who's brain is the empty hole between her legs. Where for pete's sake is the average Nigerian guy going to find a woman with certified martial arts training?
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 15, 2010
^^you cannot even have a decent conversation without hurling insults, You
have a limited vocabulary? And WTF does a man's nationality have to do with him
being a punk and getting his a$s kicked?

Grabs popcorn! Woman's inspiration:
[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9pxUto37NA?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

Adolfe, John, other punks. . .any questions? comments?  cool
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by MrsEve2(f): 3:49am On Dec 15, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

[flash=300,300]

That SOME FUNNY SHIT, she was whooping his ass and all he did was swung on her. The men in the back just laughing and shit. The funny part was THE POLICE CAR DROVE RIGHT ON BY, they laughed and pointed fingers saying THAT A DAMN SHAME! JohnDoe got his ass whipped on YOUTUBE by BIG SHIRLEY from What Happening's!
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by 190: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2010
Chanting 190 BATTLE SONG

Women must be beaten (OLE)

Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

[flash=300,300]

Sorry miss brain in the kitty, This is still a NIGERIAN forum no?. Sorry, I forgot the kitty is empty so you can't think . By the way the truth is not an insult.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 5:09am On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

That SOME FUNNY poo, she was whooping his backside and all he did was swung on her. The men in the back just laughing and poo. The funny part was THE POLICE CAR DROVE RIGHT ON BY, they laughed and pointed fingers saying THAT A DAMN SHAME! JohnDoe got his backside whipped on YOUTUBE by BIG SHIRLEY from What Happening's!

You have started again. I would love to add you to the women I train into useful respectful puppies.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by MrsEve2(f): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2010
johndoe200:

You have started again. I would love to add you to the women I train into useful respectful puppies.

Make a wish because YOU WILL NEVER be able to do it REALISTICALLY, TRUST!

Did you get any stitches and staples? You looked like you were going in and out of conscious, Ouch!
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2010
@ Mrs.Eve LMAO! That video had me CRYING! JohnDoe would def. get owned by that woman!
She might even have him cooking HER meals  grin

@JohnDoe, that woman could eat some Nigerian men for supper. Being Nigerian does not save one from an a$s whooping. Esp. a big mouthed punk like you. tongue cool You only have strength for frail pitiful women but let someone like Big MAMA or another man for that matter step to you, and you are a rag doll tongue. Str8 up. I have NO respect for your posts on her about beating women, and as you can see in this vid. there is a match for EVERY man who feels macho enough to hit a woman, but they being punks avoid the "big mamas" (and I aint talking size, but the HEART).
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2010
Why do you ladies love to come up with bags and loads of undiluted raw piece of crap!. . .
You and i both know that there's a common plague in town now all over the world ravishing our ladies and that's 'HOT TEMPER'~
if you can see, it's in almost every lady at present. . .and when you lash out at or hit your man he is supposed to fold his arms right?

I understand your quest to criticise the loveable men folks has so much blinded you that you have failed to see THE TRUTH standing before you now. . .
I have just one advice~
TAKE HENESSEY!
Lol
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ebonyvibe(f): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2010
@ JohnDoe

I now understand what your problem stems from; you confess you are a virgin hence where is the wife you are beating? Or you are married to a woman who wouldnt let you touch her but you can beat her that doesnt sound right somehow. More like she will give you marathon slapping just for altering the work 'how are you'

As i said earlier your anger stems from the lack of women around you hence you are making things up in your head. You are probably an illegitimate child of an unknown father whose mother dumped soon after birth. Try finding her and beating her up to teach her the lesson first. And if you have already done that beat her the second time for not installing manners into your brain
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2010
ebonyvibe:

@ JohnDoe

I now understand what your problem stems from; you confess you are a virgin hence where is the wife you are beating? Or you are married to a woman who wouldnt let you touch her but you can beat her that doesnt sound right somehow. More like she will give you marathon slapping just for altering the work 'how are you'

As i said earlier your anger stems from the lack of women around you hence you are making things up in your head. You are probably an illegitimate child of an unknown father whose mother dumped soon after birth. Try finding her and beating her up to teach her the lesson first. And if you have already done that beat her the second time for not installing manners into your brain

You don't understand a thing, sweetie. I lost my virginity long before you were born. However after the training I will give you, I will allow you to come and post here your new orientation.

By the way, have you asked your mother lately, if in fact the man you call your father was the one who impregnated her? Why? I heard that she used to work at a red light joint and they say she was good.

I am sure your mum was a good ashi, they say they used to call her "echo", 'cos the effect of all those cocks had widened her kitty to the point where when she was unclothed the kitty returns an echo whenever anyone speaks in the room.

"Omo echo", puppy in training. I am thinking of a good "pet" name for you.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Dahbutter(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
190, fuk-you, johndoe and d rest oe em guys advocating beating a woman. I dont think its right, i handle her the right way, which absolves u from any legal or like bullsh*t.
If she pissd u off so bad or even hit u first like in most cases, heres what to do.
Just look for a low life, weed smokin, cash hungry gangsta street girl and pay her to do the job. I asure u it would be worth evry penny. If she is d real troublesome type like i had, she will only need a little provocation to start d sparks.
Guys just sit back n watch yo money work 4 u. I asure u, dey do it way better
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ebonyvibe(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ JohnDoe I take allyour insult with a pinch of salt as one you dont know me from Adam and you are the type of people i will never mingle with in a million years.

You are common volger and the lowest of the low. My parents are well and part of the Nigeria la creme minorities you will be priviledged to be their gate man. By the way our washman is more cultured than you. That is why you will never leave the Nigeria slums as it is the only place fit for primitive beings like you. Now we know you are a liar amongst other thing we have realised about you.

How do you feel now that a woman is tranpling on your manhood and you cant do jack about it, have you lost your confidence yet. Go on slap the computer since you cant control your anger. Weirdo
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by 190: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
**Singing 190 WAR CRY**

Women must be flogged (OLE)

They Must be FLOGGED (OLE)

They Must be FLOGGED (OLE)
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by darkhand: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
ebonyvibe:

@ JohnDoe I take allyour insult with a pinch of salt as one you dont know me from Adam and you are the type of people i will never mingle with in a million years.

You are common volger and the lowest of the low. My parents are well and part of the Nigeria la creme minorities you will be priviledged to be their gate man. By the way our washman is more cultured than you. That is why you will never leave the Nigeria slums as it is the only place fit for primitive beings like you. Now we know you are a liar amongst other thing we have realised about you.

How do you feel now that a woman is tranpling on your manhood and you cant do jack about it, have you lost your confidence yet. Go on slap the computer since you cant control your anger. Weirdo

Sorry to interrupt the rant, but if johndoe doesn't know you, how do you know him? Works both ways doesn't it?

I do not want to be rude, but sometimes hate scrambles the brain.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ebonyvibe(f): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ DARKHAND

I know because of the views he expressed and the way he speaks / write. I dont think beating women is right and personally any man that does is a moroon. As thinketh so is he and out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Hence men like these are moroons. I will like to know what he will do and how frustrated he will be when he sees his manhood crushed on the floor by this so called little woman LMHO
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
ebonyvibe:

@ DARKHAND

I know because of the views he expressed and the way he speaks / write. I dont think beating women is right and personally any man that does is a moroon. As thinketh so is he and out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Hence men like these are moroons. I will like to know what he will do and how frustrated he will be when he sees his manhood crushed on the floor by this so called little woman LMHO

Can you see the way this puppy thinks? This is why she needs training. You know me and my background because of the way I write? Anyway, omo echo, when I finish training you, you will be more clear headed.

I am very very tempted to teach you a lesson, you place so much emphasis on your parents, what you fail to understand is that there are others who come from similar or even better backgrounds. I am from the Niger Delta and I can swear that my pedigree is much better than yours.

I have reached a stage in life where I no longer look to the old folks for my identity, You are a child, yes you are, You think you can send someone like me to jail? Are my lawyers dead? Are my contacts dead. Grow up, let me train you, you will live a fulfilled life as my puppy, having my kids and devoting your life to pleasing me.

After all what more can you want out of life?
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ebonyvibe(f): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ JohnDoe

Are you frustrated you cant teach me a lesson that must really eat into your manhood that there is nothing you can do to me so sir apart from violence what is you answer Mr timid.

You have set your self up for insults if i am a child i am a child that has be well groomed and cultured to know right from wrong. You as an adult if you are over 40 you are a certified fool, know what they say a fool at forty and all that.

I am lucky enough to have good parents and I am grateful and unapologetic about it at least they have shielded me from the evils of primitive beings like you.

By the way you should be castrated it should be illegal for any of your seed to germinate. this is to all the women you have ever touched Coward what can you do now.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
ebonyvibe:

@ JohnDoe

Are you frustrated you cant teach me a lesson that must really eat into your manhood that there is nothing you can do to me so sir apart from violence what is you answer Mr timid.

You have set your self up for insults if i am a child i am a child that has be well groomed and cultured to know right from wrong. You as an adult if you are over 40 you are a certified fool, know what they say a fool at forty and all that.

I am lucky enough to have good parents and I am grateful and unapologetic about it at least they have shielded me from the evils of primitive beings like you.

By the way you should be castrated it should be illegal for any of your seed to germinate. this is to all the women you have ever touched Coward what can you do now.

Actually, you don't really worry me. You are young and passionate, which is good. All the insults you choose to hurl at me are childish and not heartfelt. When you have more serious things in life to think about you will simmer. I am somewhat intrigued by you though. Tell me when did you develop this passion for protecting the azzes of women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women / My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) / Curvy Slay Queen In Romantic Mood With Old Granny Sugar Daddy, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.