Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,122 members, 7,970,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:14 AM

Photo Of Anna Banner And Rumored Flavour’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Anna Banner And Rumored Flavour’s Daughter (972 Views)

Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / Adorable Photo Of Anna Banna And Daughter / Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Anna Banner And Rumored Flavour’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nigerian Former Beauty queen Anna Banner, which was rumored to have a thing with Flavour after the video shot "GOLIBE" shared the first photo of her baby she was rumored to have had for singer Flavour.
Anna Banner shared the picture today (1st September ) on her Instagram.
“For God Almighty has blessed me with not just a beautiful child, but with an everlasting happiness!! I call her my one true love! She’s my everything. I thank you Father for ............... source: http://..com/2015/09/photo-of-anna-banner-and-rumored.html

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner And Rumored Flavour’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner And Rumored Flavour’s Daughter by Utchgirl(f): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cute baby !

May u be a source of hapiness 2 ur parents.

Some girls r no longer ashamed of having babies outside wedlock as far as a celebrity is concerned.

Flavour wants 2 make 2face a saint.

Two kids wit 2 diff mom.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Rock This Outfit Outdoors? / HD Wallpapers For Android Mobile Full Screen Free Download 2015 / OMG - See Afrocandy's Christmas Message & Photo Shoot +18 Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.