Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

This Hypo Will Remove Stains From Your White Shirt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Hypo Will Remove Stains From Your White Shirt (1046 Views)

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Hypo Will Remove Stains From Your White Shirt by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
JEREMIAH 2 vs 22 - Though you wash yourself with nitre and take on yourself much soap, yet your sins are still marked before Me, says the Lord GOD.
I went to a shop the other day and bought a hypo to remove stains from my white shirt, and the hypo removed all the stains but there was a stain of blood that it couldnt remove. Hmmm i tried all possible best but the red blood stain was still there. Hmmmm ow bad.
I used that to evaluate with our spiritual life. Yes. There is no amount of spiritual washing or baptism in water that will wash your sins away but rather you go into the water and youre baptised as a dry sinner and you come out of the water as a wet sinner.
The blood of Jesus Christ is the only and perfect hypo that will remove that stains of uncleanness on your white garments of righteousness, your garments might be defiled with worldliness, lies, fornication, masturbation, envy, hatred,lack of charity and love, jealousy, etc. These sinful spots makes your garments dirty and unable to participate in God's marriage ceremony. The bible has this to say -
EPHESIANS 5 VS 26 - Jesus sanctified and cleansed us with the washing of water by the Word that He might present it to Himself (GOD) a glorious church, not having spot or wrinke or any such but that it should be Holy and without blemish.
You see? Any stain on your garment disqualifies you from making heaven. So if you have any spot on your heavenly garment, this is what the bible says you will do
1 JOHN 1 VS 7 - if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another and the Blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sins.
Yes, is your garments dirty with stains of sins, simply visit the cross. And be baptised by the blood of Jesus so that your stains will be removed and not marked before God. Come to Christ and He will use His Hypo (blood) to cleanse your from your sins. Amen.
REVELATION 7 vs 14 - the saints with white are they which came out of the great tribulation and have washed their garments and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Amen.
JESUS HYPO IS THE BEST STAIN REMOVAL. Shalom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Description Of Heaven And Hell In The Quran.xtians Tell Me Yours / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/11/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.