Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Ebook Of Legal Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Ebook Of Legal Money (459 Views)

Guild On How To Make Legal Money To Your Bank Account / B / CBN Approves MMM As A Legal Financial Institution, Tells Nigerians To Take Advan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ebook Of Legal Money by saragujay(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
THIS EBOOK CONTAINS A DETAILED LOWDOWN ABOUT START-UP OF MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS.I GUARANTEE YOU IN 7 DAYS YOU SHALL START REAPING THE FRUITS.FOR THE FIRST TWENTY PEOPLE ONLY THE EBOOK IS GOING FOR 1000 NAIRA ONLY BEFORE IT REVERTS TO THE OLD PRICE OF 3,500.IF U DONT LIKE IT I GUARANTEE A REFUND ONLY IF ASKED FOR WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. HERE IS A REVIEW OF WHAT IT CONTAINS:
HOW TO EASILY GET CONTRACT TO SUPPLY
HOW TO RECIEVE COUPONS SO AS TO BUY ITEMS CHEAPER
HOW TO OPEN A NIGERIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND SO MANY MORE..
HERE ARE MY ACCT DETAILS:
OLUBODE JUWON
GT BANK

(1) (Reply)

Earnings For September 2015 / Impressive Turnout! Take Advantage Too!! / Sell Pressure Takes Toll On Two Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.