Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (86027 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by lee11: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who are all these agents now. Giving us baised opinions. We want people's reviews that are not trying to sell their market. Please if you use the innjoo fire plus. How many hours does the battery last on heavy usage
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by BYEI(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
mathsgeek:
Ladies and gentlemen there is an official whatsapp group for innjoo halo and innjoo one/innjoo fire plus and innjoo t1 tab. if you are an innjoo phone user and you are interested in joining please just drop your number here and you would be added, or just message me on whatsapp, 07010174634 0r +2347010174634
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by pkkpro: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Infinix hot note resolution is very poor my innjoo i2s is better dan it aside d battery.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Anney272(m): 4:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by yimagire: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Available smiley for #26550
whats available? 2gb ram hot note or fire plus? am residing in gboko,benue too soo how can I get it delivered and paid for?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by yimagire: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
lee11:
Who are all these agents now. Giving us baised opinions. We want people's reviews that are not trying to sell their market. Please if you use the innjoo fire plus. How many hours does the battery last on heavy usage
my bro e tire me o. let a first hand user just say if it lasts or not on heavy use and am ok. paper specs na wash
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by yimagire: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Baadal:

I think d battery last well....incase you're interested i have a brand new one available INJOO FIRE PLUS.call/whatsapp 08025220285
you think? Is it good or not? if you dont know then say it clearly. Everyone just saying what ladies will want to hear and throw money away. At this rate,people would settle with infinix simply because people have tested and seen that the battery lives up to expectations. I love the look and specs of the fire plus.Alllllll I request is battery life under heavy use
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2015
yimagire:

whats available? 2gb ram hot note or fire plus? am residing in gboko,benue too soo how can I get it delivered and paid for?

The 2GB ram hot note pro is available if you want it.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2015
lee11:

OK...

Why don't u buy the device 1st then do a review, or those who do the review got there devices 4 free? Smh... undecided
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by yimagire: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

The 2GB ram hot note pro is available if you want it.
whats its cost and how much will it cost sending it to gboko,benue state
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by lee11: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

OK...

Why don't u buy the device 1st then do a review, or those who do the review got there devices 4 free? Smh... undecided
if i eventually buy the phone id definitely do a review. I mean it wont take anything from me. Cant goan be selfish with review. Some people are okay with paper specs, im not.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by yimagire: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

OK...

oga nothing sells a product more than real life testimony
indomie outsold mimi noodles and the likes cuz others buying it came out to voice their content at consuming it where ever they found themselves.
still on a fence tho (user reviews would help right now)
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2015
yimagire:

Its only available on the Konga store now...and it costs #27500 with pay on delivery option.

Shipping charges will be calculated @checkout...but it can't be upto/more than #1000
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2015
yimagire:

oga nothing sells a product more than real life testimony
indomie outsold mimi noodles and the likes cuz others buying it came out to voice their content at consuming it where ever they found themselves.
still on a fence tho (user reviews would help right now)
I understand... All I'm saying is, u can't compel people to start doing reviews for you, especially when they're not getting anything in return grin

U know, they took the risk of buying the product, regardless of it being new in the market...so that ego will be there, and they'd be like "go and buy ur own too" ...that's just how it is.

And for the record, paper specs is just enough to make decisions (at least for Premium brands...dunno abt these Chinese companies)
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
lee11:
if i eventually buy the phone id definitely do a review. I mean it wont take anything from me. Cant goan be selfish with review. Some people are okay with paper specs, im not.
I have this fone for sale....its brand new but i tested it the only issue is the battery is not impressive after using it heavily....trust me its not bad

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
yimagire:

you think? Is it good or not? if you dont know then say it clearly. Everyone just saying what ladies will want to hear and throw money away. At this rate,people would settle with infinix simply because people have tested and seen that the battery lives up to expectations. I love the look and specs of the fire plus.Alllllll I request is battery life under heavy use
So far the battery is very disappointing......from 100%-50% in less than 4hrs though i used it heavily.but dont let us rule it out yet.....lemmie drain d battery to 0% and charge from scratch...lets see how it goes from dere
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by AreTheyBitches(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shedysworld:
I got the Innjoo fire plus 4g LTE for 399aed approximately 21,000naira. I am really impressed with the camera. It measures up even to my Note 4. But I don't see any fast charging it takes longer than 3hoirs for full charge, But the batter lasts well.

Hi how did you get the phone here from uae, I will like to get one too
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Shedysworld(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
AreTheyBitches:

Hi how did you get the phone here from uae, I will like to get one too
No I'm actually in the Uae

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by lee11: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol to the person that was saying people will have ego and say go and buy your own, someone just gave us answers we need about the batt. Did they die? no. Did their phone reduce in value? No. Did they save people some money? Hell yeah! I mean isnt that what this page is even about?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by lee11: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Baadal:

I have this fone for sale....its brand new but i tested it the only issue is the battery is not impressive after using it heavily....trust me its not bad
YOU'RE MY HERO. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by whitecloth: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
deo966:
you guys shud give us review about this fone.....pros and cons.....screenshots will be good either....pls.....lemme no my fate....i dnt want to go for infinix hot note pro....cos i have used ho note....pls

What's the ups and down of infinix hot note please.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by whitecloth: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Baadal:

how much you wan sell am
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
whitecloth:
how much you wan sell am
25k is my final price....if interested call/whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by lee11: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
whitecloth:

What's the ups and down of infinix hot note please.
The best thing about hot note PRO is the battery. It charges fast and dies slow. The worst thing about the hot note pro is that everyone has it and maybe the screen resolution. Its the best phone within the 25k-30k range sha(in Nigeria) being honest.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by just2endowed: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
yimagire:

I Base in lag. Hot note pro 16gig 2gig rom white Gold. I can get it for u for 25,500. Shipping will be 1,500. Benue state.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by just2endowed: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
I have been on this power banks as a trusted and tested seller on nairaland that sell genuine romoss international directly from the company of Romoss.com or like us on Facebook: www.facebook/romoss

I have the romoss-solo5(s) 10000mah: 5,000

romoss solo 6(s) 16,000mah: 7,500

romoss solo 9 20,000mah: 8,500.

You can also get romoss sofun 6 15,600mah and sofun 9 23,400mah. These two power banks that come with charger and they are made from Samsung cells and they power and charge laptop and other mobile devices . My product is affordable and distance is not a barrier. Believe me many has enjoyed free shipping. WhatsApp or call to find out 07066561480.

Check out my thread full of testimonies.

https://www.nairaland.com/1978478/romoss-solo5-10000mah-romoss-solo/8
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by opeskills(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by opeskills(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2015
just bought dis injoo halo and I can't even play fifa 14 well I on it.. .d controls ain't even responding
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2015
lee11:
Lol to the person that was saying people will have ego and say go and buy your own, someone just gave us answers we need about the batt. Did they die? no. Did their phone reduce in value? No. Did they save people some money? Hell yeah! I mean isnt that what this page is even about?

Would you trust that answer when its obviously biased? And an attempt to slight the phone?

How about this guy's review too?
The battery isn't bad. For two hours I have been playing
music while editing some documents. Currently 78%.

My point? You either get a proffesional hands-on review from a well known blog or Youtube channel...or you go buy the device yourself and test it! Shikena!

Cuz there's no product released that won't have user complaints..even when the fault seems to be from the user.

Back to the 1st guy for a second...

He said he used 50% in 4 hours with heavy usage... And bearing in mind, the phone's fast charge capabilities... Do you think its not fair enough? When u can actually get back that lost % in a couple of minutes??

Anyways, I still believe background processes suck battery juice more than user processes...and everyone needs to look into that!
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2015
opeskills:
just bought dis injoo halo and I can't even play fifa 14 well I on it.. .d controls ain't even responding
Friend pls what can u say abt this phone.does it have menu key?how abt d ba3?is it really worth it?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Shedysworld:
I got the Innjoo fire plus 4g LTE for 399aed approximately 21,000naira. I am really impressed with the camera. It measures up even to my Note 4. But I don't see any fast charging it takes longer than 3hoirs for full charge, But the batter lasts well.
Bros help!Are u saying souq doesn't ship to nigeria.pls how can i get this phone at such a price.reply asap
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2015
tyuhd:

Friend pls what can u say abt this phone.does it have menu key?how abt d ba3?is it really worth it?
It does not have a "MENU KEY"....you will need to use a LAUNCHER!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver / Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.