Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,324 members, 7,947,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

yea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / yea (768 Views)

Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. / You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

yea by AnotherBoss(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
News

1 Like

Re: yea by heftycul: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ftc
Re: yea by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
nigger i dont understand you. . . .
y dissin punkyveer since morning?
did she sieze ur deeq?

#YOLO
Re: yea by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
Am not a fan of long epistle,I guess am gonna make it short. cool. 1.Got pregnant first at the age of 16 but resort to abortion since it free and legal here. 2.After four consecutive abortion she decided to keep one when she heard that the govt pays monthly money to single mothers. 3.Tyson is the name of jobless father 4.Tyson has been under authority for the past five years for murder and drug trafficking.

Let me keep it even shorter for you since I can't read gibberish. Bleep you.
Re: yea by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin nice lies!!
Re: yea by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
The kind weed some people smoke ehn! undecided
Re: yea by Phikom(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
dis is not nice...
Re: yea by rosy4u(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
So We should start cryin' abi ?

Seems u purposely n solely opened dis a/c for punkyveer.... U're better dan dis , mhen , gerarahia n get a life angry

Life is too short to b takin' panadol for another person's headache.... #YOLO

(1) (Reply)

Like Children Love Cartoon Unlike Men Love Sex. / Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - / To The Ladies What Do You Enjoy Most In A Premarital Relatioship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.